PDA

View Full Version : Gym n tonic - Activ 8 pheromone cologne

BBG
08-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Well Wes you got me in trouble last night. Arrived at my lady friends house last night and showed up to a house full of girls. Had just applied Activ 8 cologne... Immediately received compliments on how nice I smelled. I always am wearing something but particularly last night they couldn't get enough of the scent.

Fast forward into the night and my lady friend just checked out and goes into her room for the night, waiting for me. I sit and talk with the one girl (8/10 looks, definitely a nice girl) and she walks over and sits on my lap and starts biting my shoulder and kissing me (at the same time she's talking about how she knows me and my girl have a *thing*) . I totally in any other situation have been okay with that, but literally my girl was 10 feet away in bed. Anyway I almost gave in but decided I'm not a fucking idiot. I push the girl away and she was not happy about it.

Then I got in bed all my girl could talk about was how good I smelled. I told her it was my natural scent (classic line here guys this is gold I'm giving you LOL).

So thanks Wes for that experience last night. I'm mad I forgot to wear it out earlier to the bar but it was definitely 100% effective.

BoneDaddy
08-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Ahhh, another convert! Glad you had a good night!

Bucks
08-09-2014, 09:17 AM
I love the Activ 8 myself. It's a great scent.

tallstraw
08-09-2014, 09:28 AM
The samples was keeps sending me are the best. Seriously. When they run out I'll be buying a few. Spicebomb was always my favorite scent and I got the most compliments with it. But i hadn't had it in a while, my spicebomb got here and I smelled it, and honestly original gym n tonic is the best scent ever. I used to get stopped all the time and complimented on my smell with spicebomb, I don't get stopped as much now, prob cuz I'm wearing less hahaha, but it works like a charm, and u like it better. So i feel better and give off better vibes while wearing it.

Cobalt
08-09-2014, 10:17 AM
I need to try Activ8, sounds potent.

Hank!
08-21-2014, 09:29 AM
I think this is a great "warm weather" scent. The pheromones are a bonus