PDA

View Full Version : Alpha-T2 / OxyElite Pro / Thyrovex

VayneZ
08-14-2014, 02:37 AM
I'm planning on running Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro for about 6 weeks and wanted some advise.
It's the newer version of Alpha-T2 (by PES):
(600mg blend)
Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% SA2-A), Higenamine HCI

And Oxyelite Pro (UspLabs) is:
(119.5 mg blend)
Bauhinia Purpurea L.(Leaf and Pod) Extract, Bacopa (leaf), Bacopa Monnieri Extract, 1,3-Dimethylamine HCI, Cirsium Oligophyllum (plant) Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) Back Extract
Caffeine: 100mg

I'll only run OxyE Pro 5 days a week when I train, and a single dose before morning fasted cardio.

I'm also wondering if I can stack the days that I don't use OxyE Pro with VPX's Thyrovex which has: Iodine, Kelp, 3'5' Diiodo-L-Thyronine, Selenium and L-Tyrosine.

So far let me know if this is a good stack, of what should be changed. And maybe later through the run if it's possible to also add some low-mild dose Ephedrine alongside it.

Please let me know if it will be a good idea to stack these together or which one to leave out of the stack. I will be starting Monday, and hopefully I get good feedback before I do from you guys

weekend
08-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Fuck this shit

Use dnp 150 mg ED

VayneZ
08-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Fuck this shit

Use dnp 150 mg ED

Not an option kiddo

BBG
08-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Looks like a decent stack. I've used that version of Oxyelite pro and it's mild compared to the old version, but I sort of liked that. Less stimulant based and more "supportive" of fast loss. Never used Alpha T-2 but I assume it's like a more mild version of using actual thyroid hormone.

weekend
08-18-2014, 04:02 AM
old alpha t2 used to have t2 in it

this stack looks like powdered adrenal fatigue