PDA

View Full Version : PH effectiveness

Enuke65
11-18-2012, 07:42 PM
So after this debacle with PP and that govt organization, is there a convenient way to make non methyl ph's as bioavailable as Eric had with the andro series? There's a ton of dhea, stano etc out there that isn't gonna measure up to what used to be, but is there a way to get is there (short of going to those aids factory fucks)

h2s
11-18-2012, 07:55 PM
So after this debacle with PP and that govt organization, is there a convenient way to make non methyl ph's as bioavailable as Eric had with the andro series? There's a ton of dhea, stano etc out there that isn't gonna measure up to what used to be, but is there a way to get is there (short of going to those aids factory fucks)

Consumption of grapefruit juice would be your most effective and probably best bang for the buck. Fats are good as well. Maybe you could begin with a mixture of a healthy fat and grapefruit juice?

Enuke65
11-18-2012, 08:37 PM
That's what I figured, but I'm guessing its not going to have that same effect as the esterfied products, as in have to dose multi dose through out the day instead of one in the am

h2s
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
That's what I figured, but I'm guessing its not going to have that same effect as the esterfied products, as in have to dose multi dose through out the day instead of one in the am

You wouldn't be able to match the ester in terms of bio availability either. It really was a delivery based on synergy.

BBG
11-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Study is right, it's just not going to be the same.

For what it is worth, I noticed on boladrol that the effects were way greater when I was drinking grapefruit juice as opposed to not. Boladrol is a ph that converts to an active steroid, just like the androseries.

Enuke65
11-18-2012, 09:43 PM
..... I agree with and understand what HTS says, but the boladrol statement doesn't jive right at all, at least not when it comes to PPs stuff, boladrol was methylated whereas andro series was not (hence cooler than methyls cause not toxic) Not sure what you were getting at there....

- - - Updated - - -

But I understand the statement that the grapefruit will aid in absorption through the same mechanism as the andrseries delivery system

h2s
11-18-2012, 09:51 PM
..... I agree with and understand what HTS says, but the boladrol statement doesn't jive right at all, at least not when it comes to PPs stuff, boladrol was methylated whereas andro series was not (hence cooler than methyls cause not toxic) Not sure what you were getting at there....

- - - Updated - - -

But I understand the statement that the grapefruit will aid in absorption through the same mechanism as the andrseries delivery system

He was just attesting to the strength of grapefruit supplementation.

BBG
11-18-2012, 11:07 PM

- - - Updated - - -

The grapefruit helped the boladrol convert to its active compound. Just saying that grapefruit can work well to help prohormones convert.