PDA

View Full Version : My hair is growing back. Here's how

Freepressright
08-14-2014, 09:28 AM

My hair started thinning a couple of years ago. And earlier this year, it started getting really bad. A co-worker actually took a picture of the top and back of my head and I was astonished at just how bad it was getting.

I've never particularly been bothered by the idea that SOME DAY I might have to shave my head. But because I like to experiment, I wanted to experiment with seeing if I could save it or even reverse it.

On April 28th, I began using Pura d'or Organic Hair Loss Shampoo with a natural DHT blocker and argan oil in it. It's on Amazon and is rated at 4 1/2 out of 5 stars with almost 400 reviews.

Amazon.com : Pura dor Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce : Hair Regrowth Shampoos : Beauty (http://www.amazon.com/Pura-dor-Premium-Organic-Anti-Hair/dp/B00FH692PQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408029973&sr=8-1&keywords=Pura+d%27or+gold)

I also started taking a tocotrienol supplement called Tocomin Supra Bio by Healthy Origins.

Amazon.com: Healthy Origins Tocomin Supra Bio Tocotrienols Gels, 50 Mg, 150 Count: Health Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Tocomin-Supra-Tocotrienols/dp/B004KU5R5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408029910&sr=8-1&keywords=tocomin+suprabio)

I quit using all hair gels and style my hair with NuHair foam when I feel the need. I bought a bunch of it super cheap on clearance at Amazon.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Nu Hair Nuhair Foam, Small, 3.4 Fluid Ounce (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00AJFP9C0/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1408029996&sr=8-1&keywords=Nu+Hair+foam&condition=new)

The shampoo was $39 with free shipping. I started it on April 28 and still have about a half bottle left. Sometimes I wash my hair twice a day due to needing a post-workout shower. It may seem like a lot, but this stuff lasts.

It's been a little over four months and my shedding stopped and my hair is beginning to fill back in. If anyone's interested, check it out. Just be patient. Hair re-growth or progress can take several months.

Jelisej
08-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Nice one FPR, I remember from a past how many times you came with great findings and I did benefits from some of your reviews and this one could be very helpful as well. Thanks and keep it going!

Freepressright
08-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Always happy to share when I find a protocol that works. I will take some pics in another couple of months and share on this thread and try to keep a running log of my progress.

I think the best thing I ever did was to stop using hair gel and mainstream shampoo. I used to only use hair gel when I went out and then I started using it every day for some reason. It accelerated my hair loss.

nate3993
08-14-2014, 05:02 PM
holy shit, that's mad impressive! i know that toco caps actually made a pretty big difference in my spots within 2 months. this shit actually works, and it actually works well. thanks for the post man!

Bucks
08-15-2014, 04:00 PM
This re growth has been through your recent research? I'm seeing some accelerated hair shedding and Toco 8 doesn't seem to be stopping it.

O_RYAN_007
08-15-2014, 07:29 PM
NICE Brother, I'll try this protocol out. I'm on Nizoral and toco caps right now.

weekend
08-15-2014, 08:00 PM
How long did half a bottle last ya?

O.N.
08-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Sounds like it's a pretty good shampoo there attaching the problem from the outside in and then using the tocos from the inside out.

Bucks
08-16-2014, 03:33 AM
NICE Brother, I'll try this protocol out. I'm on Nizoral and toco caps right now.

How has the Nizoral worked so far?

lt1head
08-16-2014, 03:42 PM
awesome, I'm going to see what this can do for my androgel induced hair loss!

Bucks, part way into a bottle nizoral and its definitely stopped loss, havent seen any regrowth as of now.

lt1head
08-16-2014, 03:58 PM
Actually, just took a look and there is some regrowth with the nizoral :)

WesleyInman
08-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Nizoral 2% is legit. I can use it for a month and my hair thickens immediately and I see re-growth. I know a store where you can buy it too ;)

Also don't forget Eric from primoridal owns BOTANICAL CRAFT.

They are even on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Botanical-Craft/260150507455140

You can get his palm fruit aka toco and support a very good individual and have an amazing quality product :)

Freepressright
08-18-2014, 06:46 AM
This re growth has been through your recent research? I'm seeing some accelerated hair shedding and Toco 8 doesn't seem to be stopping it.

Yes. I have noticed no additional shedding.

The Pura d'or shampoo really is amazing. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who has actually used it who would disagree. And it doesn't leave your hair limp and lifeless like Nizoral can.

O.N.
08-19-2014, 03:22 AM
Awesome deal for the guys taking TocoCaps -

Thats right buy 3 bottles of TocoCaps and get the 4th bottle 100% FREE!

Limited to the first 5 people only, offer expires 22/Aug/14

Click here to take advantage now: Wicked Supplements TocoCaps (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/products/TocoCaps.html)

http://www.wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/410x770-toco-148x278.jpg

http://www.wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/3-pics.jpg

Mad Mardigan
09-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Just wanted to thank you FPR for the info. Keep us updated on any progress.

Bucks
09-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Shedding has pretty much stopped so we will see if it thickens up any. This stuff puts a nice curl in my hair as a side note.

weekend
09-30-2014, 09:22 AM
The progress picture above seems totally impossible to me in only a few months

Bucks
09-30-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm using FPRs shampoo and toco 8. I bought a shit ton of toco 8 at the end of the pp deal. I'm wondering about its life at this point though. I kept it refrigerated but I'm still wondering how potent it is.

O.N.
09-30-2014, 06:45 PM
The progress picture above seems totally impossible to me in only a few months

I know it may however the 1st picture is on the 5th of April as this person was the best man at my wedding, the last 2 were obviously taken when results started to happen, if you look at the original post date of the picture in the specific thread you will see it was within that time frame. The only difference with this was i told him to combine it with 3g krill oil per day, since the toco's attach to cholesterol it would be more beneficial to run it with it.

It was also not until about 3 weeks after the 5th of april that he started taking the tococaps/krill oil.

BBG
09-30-2014, 08:12 PM
I believe those before/afters. Looks like the guy caught his hair loss before it got too serious. It's way easier to bring back thinning hair than it is actual baldness. I've experienced the effects of Tocotrienols on the hair... it's pretty awesome.

Right Hook
10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
FPR what's the difference between the gold label and the brown and blue?

Right Hook
10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
FPR what's the difference between the gold label and the brown and blue?

Google bitch.

"The main difference is that the gold label has a 100% natural preservative system that is plant based. The blue label has phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not a natural but mild and safe preservative. "

Bucks
10-01-2014, 12:56 PM
I have the gold label.

WesleyInman
10-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Awesome thread.

Nizoral 2% works too FYI. I posted your product FPR on the sister forum to this, for someone who was looking..hope u dont mind :)

Freepressright
10-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Awesome thread.

Nizoral 2% works too FYI. I posted your product FPR on the sister forum to this, for someone who was looking..hope u dont mind :)

Apologies, fellas, for not seeing this thread was active again until today.

I don't mind at all. I finally killed my first bottle of Pura d' or gold label. It lasted me at least five months. The price tag might be shocking to some, but as long as this stuff lasts, I think it's a great value for the results it delivers.

weekend
10-07-2014, 12:40 PM
I got the blue label but still waiting to kill my bottle of nizoral 1%... Review coming soon

weekend
12-05-2014, 04:23 AM
I don't even know but my hair is getting worse and it isn't noticeably shedding. Not sure what to do, using pura d'or and no steroids. Seems like a lost cause already but I just feel like I want a few more years out of my hair.

But looking at that picture from tococaps has me like... Can this happen to me? But I am using toco caps and it's still getting thinner.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously I can still swoop it so its nearly zero noticeable. But it's. Definitely a ton thinner than it used to be and I've used toco/nizoral all year and pura dor in the last month

O.N.
12-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Combine your tococaps with krill oil....however the krill oil must be the patented version by NKO.

I know that the NOW FOODS brand is the NKO version so use it, take 2-3g per day, this will help your cholesterol levels and since toco's attach to cholesterol this will be beneficial.

If you are taking any test boosters you should stop.

weekend
12-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm on hella test boosters but my dick won't even work without them and I'm not about to lose all my gains...

- - - Updated - - -

Torem, clomid, res100, endoamp, toco, low dose exem every few days, DAA, many other supplements but none boost test I don't think

weekend
12-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Would it be as effective to eat toco with 6-10 eggs?

Scope75
12-05-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm on hella test boosters but my dick won't even work without them and I'm not about to lose all my gains...

- - - Updated - - -

Torem, clomid, res100, endoamp, toco, low dose exem every few days, DAA, many other supplements but none boost test I don't think
Crazy stack and you need all that to keep your dick functioning??
What's your bloodwork say?

Cdsnuts
12-05-2014, 04:28 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Dude.....at 22 you should be g2g without all that. Maybe time to step away from the juice and get your shit going naturally again.

ECTD
12-05-2014, 04:46 PM

- - - Updated - - -

wait. so you're saying Torem clomid and exem dont boost test levels?

Scope75
12-05-2014, 05:07 PM
wait. so you're saying Torem clomid and exem dont boost test levels?

The way I read it that his the other Supps he takes doesn't boost test.

ECTD
12-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Ah alright. I was confused cause those definitely boost it.
Thanks for clarifying haha

Scope75
12-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Ah alright. I was confused cause those definitely boost it.
Thanks for clarifying haha

Yeah I had to read it a couple times too.
Not 500 times though. Lol

entropy
12-05-2014, 06:29 PM

- - - Updated - - -

That's not normal man, you're younger than I am and you need all that to get it up? I hate to be "that guy" but have you ever used finasteride, accutane etc?

O.N.
12-05-2014, 08:12 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'd drop the Torem, Clomid and exemestane from that and see how you go, over kill on estrogen is going to do more harm than good you need estrogen balance not total destruction of estrogen. Res100 and the Ultimate stack works very well and covers off several different areas of testosterone creation.

Attacking estrogen with so many things is going to hurt you more than help you, you also risk compounds competing for the same receptor sites.

Drop the ones i have suggested I bet you will feel much better for it.

Would it be as effective to eat toco with 6-10 eggs?

Krill oil has been proven to alter cholesterol levels by about 50% in only 3 months of use, testosterone is made from cholesterol so this will be a good source in your body....eggs do not compare.

Kunce Squad
12-06-2014, 01:30 AM
So you gonna tell everyone to drop Clomid and Nolva in favour of Res100.
How could millions of users get it so wrong? Wow.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2014, 06:25 AM

Devils advocate: If Res100 works for you, then there would be many reasons to choose it over the more toxic pharms any day. IF it works for you. Personally, shit crushes my estrogen at the recommended dose twice a day. One to two weeks in I drop it to 5mls once in a.m. and I'm good to go. Other peoples mileage may vary.

O.N.
12-06-2014, 10:16 AM

The world is full of a lot of ill informed people....when it comes to taking breast cancer medication for testosterone boosting purposes.
See link: The Dangers of Clomid and Nolvadex (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/the-dangers-of-clomid-and-nolvadex/)

And here: Nolva, Clomid, SERM's Useless in PCT (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/nolva-clomid-serms-useless-in-pct/)

O.N.
12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Devils advocate: If Res100 works for you, then there would be many reasons to choose it over the more toxic pharms any day. IF it works for you. Personally, shit crushes my estrogen at the recommended dose twice a day. One to two weeks in I drop it to 5mls once in a.m. and I'm good to go. Other peoples mileage may vary.

Exactly Res100 does remove estrogen from the body and in some cases it works too well and the dose does need adjusting as well all have different levels of estrogen conversion, recommended doses suit most people but we are all different and can fall outside the norm and need higher or lesser dosages.

weekend
12-06-2014, 12:16 PM

Yeah this is what I meant.

Honestly I've never felt this good on a pct before so I'm not going to change what I'm doing when I have only a week left on clomid and a month on torem. I'm barely using any AI but came into PCT with very well controlled e2, which I think helped a lot.

I felt like crap when my test levels dropped to around 400 after my last pct. All was well while I was on the pct though. Anyway I'm sure my hair wouldn't fall out at 400 test levels.. But at what cost?!

Enuke65
12-07-2014, 12:22 AM
I could post 100's studies showing otherwise.
Grape seed extract FTW right?

That's why all the big supp and drug companies are pushing it hard......not.

If it worked well then they would be all over it. They aren't.

Dude, he's not touting it as being an end all be all to PCT. Why you being all shitty and negative?

Scope75
12-07-2014, 12:47 AM

I could post 100's studies showing otherwise.
Grape seed extract FTW right?

That's why all the big supp and drug companies are pushing it hard......not.

If it worked well then they would be all over it. They aren't.
Lol....

Got Hate????

You Troll????

hossam
12-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Exactly Res100 does remove estrogen from the body and in some cases it works too well and the dose does need adjusting as well all have different levels of estrogen conversion, recommended doses suit most people but we are all different and can fall outside the norm and need higher or lesser dosages.

i will be trying this for PCT after 2 weeks and i hope it will be better than Nolva & Clomid
as i never felt comfortable with them and they didn't gave me a satisfying results as well

Cdsnuts
12-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Dude, he's not touting it as being an end all be all to PCT. Why you being all shitty and negative?

He accidentally wandered onto the wrong board.

O.N.
12-07-2014, 06:43 AM
He is from an Aussie board and he an obsession with me.
As for now foods resveratrol this doesn't contain benzoflavone....Res100 isn't 1 ingredient it's 2 and its in a SEDDS.

If you want to take NOW resveratrol for PCT or as a test booster go right ahead.