PDA

View Full Version : Big shout out to Wes!

Bam24
08-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Just wanna thank Wes n the gnt team for all the great experiences ! Recently had some questions I needed help with and talked to Wes directly and got things figured out n ordered n a very timely manner! Can't say enough abt the company! and if anyone here hasn't tried the colognes man oh man! That activ8 is awesome stuff ! Definately works!

Bucks
08-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I agree Wes is a great guy and I love the Active 8 scent as well.

Cobalt
08-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Hands down one of the greatest guys there is, Wes is awesome.

Bam24
08-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.. He's been really busy lately so he hasn't been able to get on here much .. But he will b back! Be lookin out for a possible Epi andro log just gettin everything together..

longBallLima
08-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Wes is the man!!

WesleyInman
08-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanx guys you are all awesome and you know I feel that way.

Bam you have been too cool to work with..thank you as well.

Swole Source simply has the best members. I can't say it enough. Somehow this forum has taken the best people in the community and just simply combined them into one family. Best way to explain it. If you are here and new, be grateful, stick around.

On forums since 1997 I think?? Every forum I have ever been on has endless bullshit..even the one's I Mod and Admin..This is the ONLY forum that has majority of peaceful respectful discussion. This place is PRICELESS and the people here truly are as well :)