PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead

h2s
11-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Hope you are all still tuning in... tonight's should be good.

DJM
11-18-2012, 08:26 PM
wifey's fav show

h2s
11-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Its the one show me and girl try and tune into every week. It has really surprised me for a "zombie" show.

BBG
11-18-2012, 09:06 PM
This season is way better than the last 2. I'll be watching it sometime tonight. Love it

h2s
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
This episode is crazy in terms of giving you an idea of whats coming.

DJM
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
hes going nuts, rick

h2s
11-18-2012, 09:50 PM
hes going nuts, rick

Can't really blame him lol.

O_RYAN_007
11-18-2012, 10:23 PM
hes going nuts, rick

I can hear the phone ringing!

- - - Updated - - -

Earlier this year I watched all season 2 in 1 sitting and got hooked from there on out. My wife is finally catching up, she's just a big scardy cat, lol.

badgermilk
11-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Its the one show me and girl try and tune into every week. It has really surprised me for a "zombie" show.

Exactly same for me and my wife. This is the only show we watch together. I started watching it when it came out and she was like "what the fuck are you watching?" A few episodes later she was sucked in.

sandman
11-30-2012, 02:42 PM
never watched it, probably never will, everyone seems to love it but not something i'm into

Rulk
11-30-2012, 04:41 PM
I have loved zombies for as long as I can remember. Love TWD show. I don't read the comic book, and if this isn't happening already, I would like to see more development in the zombies themselves- like maybe mutations, variations in cognition, whatever!

1st season when Rick gets trapped in the tank and see's the dead soldier, only to find that it was a sleeping zombie, l dug that. I know, im weird like that.

longBallLima
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
i liked the 1st season, thought the 2nd was pretty weak and was afraid of the 3rd, but must say: back to form, very good

walking dead still ranks a lil below the 2 most awesome "non-comedy" current tv shows. sons and breaking bad. breaking bad is fawking tits!!!

Rulk
11-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Breaking Bad is awesome. Have not watched SoA yet, but I have it qued on netflix. hbo has 3 shows I like, trublood, game of thrones and boardwalk empire.

Season 3 of walkind dead is the best so far.

Rulk
12-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Whew! Riveting mid-season finale.

Feb. 10th, 2013 is the start of the 2nd half of the season btw.

h2s
12-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Whew! Riveting mid-season finale.

Feb. 10th, 2013 is the start of the 2nd half of the season btw.

I hate midseason breaks. That was a hell of a cliff to leave open for months.

DJM
12-03-2012, 07:43 AM
i liked the 1st season, thought the 2nd was pretty weak and was afraid of the 3rd, but must say: back to form, very good

walking dead still ranks a lil below the 2 most awesome "non-comedy" current tv shows. sons and breaking bad. breaking bad is fawking tits!!!

mr white!!! awesome show, my favorite since 24

Freepressright
12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Season one rocked, two was a big soap opera and 3 has me glued to the edge of my seat much like the first season. I look forward to Sunday nights like it's nobody's business. It's going to drive me nuts waiting until February.

h2s
12-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Season one rocked, two was a big soap opera and 3 has me glued to the edge of my seat much like the first season. I look forward to Sunday nights like it's nobody's business. It's going to drive me nuts waiting until February.

The show definitely took a major quality jump this season, I have ended every episode wishing I could fast forward to the following week.

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 10:14 AM
I hate midseason breaks. That was a hell of a cliff to leave open for months.

yah, it pisses me off. it either is an entire season or it's 2 mini-seasons. what are you doing to me, A&E?

mr white!!! awesome show, my favorite since 24

that show is too good. it is bullcrap that they split the very last season in 2!!

i mirror these sentiments exactly!

Rulk
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm okay with the split seasons. Gives me something to look forward to.

I hate that hbo's television shows are only 12 freakin episodes though!

milehighguy
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Breaking Bad is easily my favorite with Walking Dead a very close 2nd. AMC is bad ass...

I believe AMC is going to do a Walking Dead marathon right around Christmas where they will play every episode back to back. Get the DVR fired up if you haven't seen them before because this is your chance to get caught up!!

O_RYAN_007
12-03-2012, 09:27 PM
The show definitely took a major quality jump this season, I have ended every episode wishing I could fast forward to the following week.

I missed 2 wks while I was away for the Thanksgiving break, and came home and got to watch 2 back to back episodes. It was the shizznit! At least I get to play some Black Ops 2 now. Sundays are my only days I get to play these days. I went to a show last night and didn't get to watch the tease... I'll be checking it out in a couple mins though!

O_RYAN_007
12-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Breaking Bad is easily my favorite with Walking Dead a very close 2nd. AMC is bad ass...

I believe AMC is going to do a Walking Dead marathon right around Christmas where they will play every episode back to back. Get the DVR fired up if you haven't seen them before because this is your chance to get caught up!!

I haven't watched the 1st season so this will give me a chance to get a deeper understanding of the show.

Jack O'Neill
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
I watched seasons 1 and 2 and I really appreciate them. First is maybe better than the second.
The 3rd seasons is not available yet here.

Last time I saw the main actor was in Love Actually romantic movie :D Big change !!!!!!! :D