PDA

View Full Version : PN PCT product review/mini-log

Freepressright
08-18-2014, 11:32 AM
As most of you know, this summer I conducted a research experiment recently whereby my lab organism was administered trestolone acetate at 50mg ED and later switched to trestolone decanoate. My specimen gained approximately 11 pounds and picked up generous strength increases.

Side effects were very minimal but included a tender nipple (remedied with anastrazole) and some mild to moderate acne.

The benefits far outweighed any potential negatives.

The research organism received 350 IUs of HCG per week throughout the cycle. Testicular atrophy was noted, but was mild. Libido remained intact, with a couple of lull periods that were likely attributed to elevated estrogen. Libido was good so long as adequate exemestane was given.

The last dose was administered two weeks ago and PCT began Sunday. To this point, the research subject had not lost any strength and libido remains fully intact, even to the point of slight elevation. Strangely enough, this subject has lost no weight of any kind yet, although we are keeping his calories and protein elevated during this period of time.

PCT includes the daily administration of pharmaceutical grade Clomid, with Prescription Nutrition’s PCT product, which the company was gracious enough to provide to me on a complimentary basis if I log this recovery.

PN and Wesley Inman tout the benefits of this supplement, particularly when it comes to stimulation and preservation of libido during PCT. Thus far we have no data to contradict that sentiment.

Workouts during this phase begin tonight. We will keep members abreast of our PCT experiment.

Our past experience with pharma-grade Clomid is that there is an initial spike in libido, followed by a drop. Estrogen is the likely culprit. In the past, we have been afraid to administer AIs due to a predisposition to severe estrogen suppression. But having experimented first-hand with exemestane, we no longer tread cautiously and will use when needed. But it appears as though PN’s product has some anti-estrogen properties, so we’re going to give it the chance to work its magic.

BoneDaddy
08-18-2014, 11:59 AM
In for this

Freepressright
08-18-2014, 01:45 PM
One side effect I forgot to mention might seem strange to some, but our research subject reported deepening of the voice which resulted in impaired vocal range while singing. This side effect began to wane this weekend, but did cause concerns.

BoneDaddy
08-18-2014, 07:31 PM
One side effect I forgot to mention might seem strange to some, but our research subject reported deepening of the voice which resulted in impaired vocal range while singing. This side effect began to wane this weekend, but did cause concerns.

What. The. Fuck?

Freepressright
08-19-2014, 06:03 AM
What. The. Fuck?

Apparently AAS have the capability of deepening your voice and can affect vocal range. I read a little bit about it after my specimen noticed his upper register was tight and suffering.

BBG
08-19-2014, 02:04 PM
I believe trest is really easy to recover from. It doesn't bind to shbg so it isn't released for a long time after the cycle is over

nate3993
08-19-2014, 04:08 PM
wait. u guys are surprised about the voice stuff? my voice is ever so slightly deeper now than bfor i did my test and mast cycle. also facial/ body hair grows a bit faster even post cycle.

Freepressright
08-20-2014, 07:21 AM
I believe trest is really easy to recover from. It doesn't bind to shbg so it isn't released for a long time after the cycle is over

I believe you to be 100% correct. I am 16 days out and have experienced no loss in libido, zero loss of gains and my testes are returning to normal size. My sex drive is just about as voracious as being on trest. That must be where the PCT product shines.

I took some exemestane last night. Woke up with massive wood this morning. The planets are re-aligning. But getting an acne flare up, LOL.

Freepressright
08-21-2014, 08:05 AM
My observations thus far:

Days 1 and 2, my research subject had a slight headache after taking PN's PCT product with Clomid. This has since subsided.

There has been no loss of libido whatsoever. In fact, it's as strong as it was on cycle, oddly enough. Had some NRB action going on last evening and today.

No weight loss to report. My subject weighs in the same as he did at the conclusion of the trest cycle.

Freepressright
08-22-2014, 09:46 AM
If things continue the way they are, I think I might have found my favorite natural test booster ever. I trained shoulders and arms last night. During my bicep workout, I had to stop and stretch several times because the pumps were so tight that it was painful. It hurt like hell. My triceps were so pumped when I was doing weighted dips that I had to stop twice because they locked tight like a cramp.

I've run Clomiphene before a handful of times, and never in a PCT have I ever felt like I was still "on" quite like this. The PCT product and Clomid together is great.

Again this morning, weight was unchanged. Maybe you guys will think I'm crazy for saying so, but this PCT product feels similar to a Stano-type prohormone. Considering that one of the ingredients is supposedly a plant-based androgen, maybe I'm not so crazy. This is a very dry effect, too.

I hope more people on here will consider trying this product and see if you feel anything similar to what I do. I'm also curious to see if this continues.

Freepressright
08-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Stepped on the scale this morning and weight is remaining unchanged. This is impressive not only because it's PCT time but also because my diet was an absolute DISASTER all weekend. The fact I didn't end up bloated and chubby is a miracle, LOL.

I noticed Saturday that any testicular atrophy appears to be gone and the boys are a little fuller than usual. There is absolutely no disruption in libido, either.

We'll see how tonight's chest and back workout feels. So far so good.

somm
08-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Just placed an order through Gym N Tonic for a bottle of PN's PCT for the end of my Epistane cycle.

Freepressright
08-25-2014, 01:26 PM
I'd love to see how it would treat an Epistane user. I got shut down HARD when I ran epi. I had no libido for a week after stopping it and a weak libido for the weeks that followed. I used toremifene from the dragon folks back then, if I recall. Wish I'd have had this stuff and some Clomid instead.

Freepressright
09-02-2014, 08:50 AM
To date, I have gained one pound since my research subject ceased using Trestolone. Strength continues. In fact, I broke my DB press PR by five pounds on Friday.

This is the first and only time that I have ever maintained every pound of gains this long, nevermind the gain of a pound.

Libdo lately has been hit or miss, though. I thought maybe my estrogen was elevated because of the 25mg of Clomiphene every day. I took some exemestane and now my knees are dry as a bone, and achy.

I dropped my Clomid to 12.5mg ED along with the PCT product. Going to see how that treats the libido.

I stand by my assertion that there is not a finer and more effective natural PCT staple/test booster out there. I'm a big fan of NDMA (Intimidate), but this stuff is better.

Freepressright
09-02-2014, 09:00 AM
I had a harder time recovering from Epistane than I did from Trestolone, for the record.

Bucks
09-02-2014, 09:03 PM
That is good man. How is the strength and weight still good?

Freepressright
09-03-2014, 06:05 AM
That is good man. How is the strength and weight still good?

I hit a PR on DB press on Sunday. Strength has been great. No loss whatsoever.

Weight is up one pound from what it was the day I ceased.

I've been mixing in neural-level training between sets which targets the weaknesses in my core and I'm actually continuing to progress on some lifts despite having been off cycle for nearly a month.

Freepressright
09-08-2014, 08:03 AM
To date, weight remains hovering between one pound lower and one pound higher than what I finished out my cycle at. Never before have I had this kind of luck at keeping gains.

Libido is going kind of hit and miss lately. Some days it's really strong, other days it isn't. One thing I've been grappling with lately is severely dry joints. I played a show Friday night and could hardly get out of bed Saturday morning because of how bad my knees, ankles and elbows were hurting. I went and got some glucosamine/chondroitin and triple strength coated fish oil. I took three fish oils on Saturday and 3 on Sunday, along with the glucosamine. I can't say it got rid of all the pain, but joints feel a little less dry.

Freepressright
09-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Joints are still dry and achy. I was squatting yesterday and almost couldn't finish because of the pain in my knees and sacral spine area. Today my elbows were killing me on arm day.

I'm not sure what the hell is causing this, but it's no fun.

Recovery is still smooth, and I'm hovering between a pound over and a pound under of what I finished my cycle at. But this pain is definitely putting a cramp in my style.

Bucks
09-10-2014, 07:39 AM
The body saying moarrrr deca!

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 06:19 AM
I took my last dose of PN's PCT product on Monday. After taking a 30-day cruise with this, I have to say that I find it quite effective and it meets every one of Wes' claims.

Keep in mind that I ran this alongside 25mg of Clomid per day for three weeks and 12.5mg per day the last week, but I feel that it greatly enhanced my PCT experience. I continue to hover within two pounds over and one pound under my cycle's finishing weight.

The claims that this product attacks estrogen and is androgenic is something I have an easy time believing. I did suffer the wrath of some dry joints and an achy sacral spine area while on it. I've noticed just over the past 48 hours that things are improving.

All in all, I give this 4.5 out of 5 stars. If you want to help assure recovery and sexual function during PCT, I would not hesitate to pull the trigger on a bottle of this stuff.

Cobalt
09-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do up this review. I may just have to pick some up for my PCT as well.