PDA

View Full Version : need help with gyno

phil0815
08-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Hey guys need a little bit of help. I took a pro hormone about 3 months ago, along with Deprogen (anti estrogen) while on it, and used the recommended PCT to boost natural test back and help block estrogen. I was fine up until about a week ago, and now my nipples are puffy and sore and hurt when pushed against. I can't really tell if there is a lump as it seems to be very small if there is. I went to my local supplement shop and picked up some Nolvadren (an anti estrogen and natural test booster) to see if it would help and it seems to be helping a little bit. I went to the doctors about an hour ago and he wants to send me for a blood test to check my test, estro, and prolactin levels.

My libido seems to be fine, I am still having sex fine and still keeping it up perfectly fine.

My question is, what can be used to help this? I was thinking of ordering some nolvadex, but should I stack it with Clomid to avoid the test crash? I know all about the letro but wanted to try and avoid something that harsh for now as my lumps aren't too big, if there are any lumps at all and its not just swollen.

I have been reading up on this forum a lot and read where someone took 40mg of nolvadex and noticed the symptoms go away after a day, and continued for a few more days just to assure it was gone and 20mg on the last day.

Am also reading about Raloxifene, and hearing very good things about it. Can I use this if my estrogen levels are all intact? Reading that 60mg a day before bed will help reduce it.

I just want the pain gone its getting annoying. My blood test will be monday and I want to have whatever I need ready for when the results come back.

Any help would be great !!!

necropuppy
08-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Long term Ralox protocol with a letro protocol... That's what I hear is the best way to combat it. Nolva would help immediately as its a a serm specifically that prevents estro from binding in breast tissue. Personally I've never dealt with gyno, so hopefully another member with personal experience can chime in.

phil0815
08-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Long term Ralox protocol with a letro protocol... That's what I hear is the best way to combat it. Nolva would help immediately as its a a serm specifically that prevents estro from binding in breast tissue. Personally I've never dealt with gyno, so hopefully another member with personal experience can chime in.

Thanks for the reply man, any info is appreciated!! Yes I have been reading great things about the Ralox so I am gonna see how that works out. Its so weird though cause the past 3 hours its been fine and I just got out of a hot shower and can touch and push against it without hurting. I am gonna wait for the blood test on monday and take it from there.

As far as those with experience with Nolva, should I stack it with Clomid to keep my test n sex drive? I have been reading about the Nolva helping the symptoms and since mine is not bad at all maybe I can try some nolva for 2 weeks and see if that helps. If not then revert to the Ralox. I want to try and stay away from the Letro but if its needed I will give it a shot.

phil0815
08-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Ok just an update here. Pain is not as bad (still using the Nolvadren I got from the local supp store), but I can confirm that I do have a small lump behind my left nipple. The pain isn't as bad as of right now, I can push it and rub it without a sharp pain.

Still going for the blood test on monday, was also going to order some Nolva and Ralox. Should I try the Nolva first at 40mg a day? Or go straight for the Ralox at 60mg a day?

necropuppy
08-24-2014, 07:24 AM
Nolva Wil raise test anyway I believe. No need to stack it with clomid unless you're actually in PCT

I would a start with nolva for a month or so, so how that fares. Because you're ralox protocol is going to be longer term.

Depending on the results of blood work you should throw an AI in there if necessary.

phil0815
08-24-2014, 05:08 PM
Nolva Wil raise test anyway I believe. No need to stack it with clomid unless you're actually in PCT

I would a start with nolva for a month or so, so how that fares. Because you're ralox protocol is going to be longer term.

Depending on the results of blood work you should throw an AI in there if necessary.

Thanks man that is exactly what I am going to try!! Am gonna order some nolva and start at 60mg for the first day to get it in my system then keep it at 40mg a day for a week or 2 and see what happens. I am not too concerned about the lumps as of right now as they are not big at all and cannot be seen, I just want the pain and sensitivity gone as its driving me nuts (probably just me thinking about it all day long). I will see what the nolva does and if it stops taking effect I will start the Ralox and see if it will reduce the lumps.

I am heading for the bloodiest tomorrow morning so I will see then. Also which AI would you recommend?

Any other info out there would be great!! I don't plan on taking another hormone for a while but the info I have now is very helpful for the future.

phil0815
08-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Also is liquid Ralox recommended or would the generic Pharma grade be just as good???

necropuppy
08-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Well, yes that sounds like a plan.

Personally I only take aromasin (exemestane) you could take 12.5 daily or 25 mg EOD. I was hoping someone else would give some input, because I'm only giving you academic advice from research, I don't have first hand experience... Try the aromasin, or if you wanted otc, some Transdermal formestane (no personal experience).

phil0815
08-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Well, yes that sounds like a plan.

Personally I only take aromasin (exemestane) you could take 12.5 daily or 25 mg EOD. I was hoping someone else would give some input, because I'm only giving you academic advice from research, I don't have first hand experience... Try the aromasin, or if you wanted otc, some Transdermal formestane (no personal experience).

Just an update here. Got my bloods done today and just picked up some nolva and Letro. Gonna wait till I get the results back to start anything but the NOLVADREN (anti estrogen/nat test booster I got from local supp store) seems to be helping because 90% of the pain is gone. Still a little puffiness but the pain is almost gone and not as sensitive.

My guy said to run the Nolva 20mg a day for 2 weeks, then 10mg for another 2 weeks and if I still have the pain or slight lump, on the last 2 weeks throw 2.5mg letro in (split up into 2 doses, 1/2 on monday 1/2 on thursday).

This sound good? Guy is very knowledgable and knows everything on what he was talking about.

lt1head
08-27-2014, 03:32 AM
Letro has some pretty harsh rebound effects, simple google search "letrozole estrogen rebound" and you'll see what I mean. Def recommend exem/aromasin instead.

lt1head
08-27-2014, 03:42 AM
It may be worth mentioning, do not give yourself daily breast exams... lol. Raises prolactin and makes things worse.