PDA

View Full Version : Got my bloods back… Estrogen high?

phil0815
09-04-2014, 10:46 AM
OK I GOT MY BLOODS BACK !!

EDIT**** Free Estrogen -- 120
e2 -- 39
Prolactin -- 9.6
Testosterone -- 454

My doctor is saying these are all in check but isn't estrogen supposed to be lower than that?? I was told lower than 50 so wtf is she talking about???

I have 20mg Nolva tabs, should I start tonight? My guy is telling me to run 20mg for 2 weeks, then 10mg for the next 2 weeks with some letro thrown in the last 2 weeks.

This sound good?

O.N.
09-04-2014, 11:35 AM
This study shows the ideal estrogen level: Ideal Estrogen Level | Wicked Supplements (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/ideal-estrogen-level/)

Nolva and clomid are SERM's they block estrogen in parts of the body - that estrogen then goes somewhere else and causes havoc.
AI's are the only drug which remove estrogen not SERM's.

BBG
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
You need to give us a range or at least the units for the test. If that's E2 and the standard range im thinking of, you need an AI.

lt1head
09-04-2014, 02:19 PM
I had a similar problem, Doc though I was g2g becuse the "normal" range on the results were for a female... I changed Drs LOL

Jelisej
09-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Your estrogen is bit high, and testosterone is bit low. This can be caused by so many things that its pointless to try to guess.

phil0815
09-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Sorry guys forgot to include that I took a prohormone!! I took it 3 months ago and about 2 weeks ago i got sensitivity in my nipples so i went to the doctor and got the bloods done. Sorry this was in my other thread forgot to include it.

The guy i buy my stuff from said to take 20mg of nolva for the 2 weeks with some Letro and 10mg if nolva for the last 2 weeks.

My neighbor who has been using anabolics for years is trying to hook me up with his doctor who has a ton of experience with this stuff. He (my neighbor) is saying i need some arimidex

What do you guys suggest? I am calling his doctor tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment

Jelisej
09-05-2014, 05:25 AM
If you did not do any PCT than your recovery may be much slower, which would explain test results. At this point you may just take OTC AI and decent test booster, or you may do few weeks of nolva and AI, also take vitamin D as well, plus some mixed nuts or tocco supplement. 2-3 months After PCT/test boosting period you may do blood tests again.
Good luck.

phil0815
09-08-2014, 02:50 PM
If you did not do any PCT than your recovery may be much slower, which would explain test results. At this point you may just take OTC AI and decent test booster, or you may do few weeks of nolva and AI, also take vitamin D as well, plus some mixed nuts or tocco supplement. 2-3 months After PCT/test boosting period you may do blood tests again.
Good luck.

I did do a PCT thats the thing…3 months after I got pains and very sensitive nipples. Yes 3 months after stopping the PCT.

I got my bloods done, was using nolvadren (over the counter anti estrogen/test booster) until I got my nolva and letro, and here were the results

Testosterone -- 454
Prolactin -- 9.6
Free estrogen -- 152
e2 -- 39

Now from what I have been reading, none of these numbers seem out of wack to cause any crazy gyno. I am currently on my 4th day of the nolva/letro, running 20mg of Nolva (40mg the past 2 days, gonna stay there for 3 more days), and 1/2 a letro (2.5mg pills) every other day.

The pain and knots in my nips are pretty much gone as of right now (took 20mg nolva 3 hours ago, then taking 1/2 a letro and 20mg nolva before bed). My sex drive was crazy yesterday, but feels a little down today (may be in my head), but thats probably from the letro.

What would you guys recommend I do being that my levels aren't out of sack??? Stay with the letro 1.5 every other day until the end of this week, then drop the nolva to 20mg for the next 2 weeks to avoid a rebound and keep everything good??