PDA

View Full Version : 1-Dhea (ethenate)

Cdsnuts
09-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Does anyone have any experience with this compound? I have two bottles of Alpha Mass sitting here and I'm deciding on if I should run it solo or stack it with something else. I've never run it before so I have no idea what to expect. Libido? aggression? Any input would be great guys.

Cdsnuts
09-12-2014, 05:54 AM
Great talk. Lets all do it again sometime......real soon.

Freepressright
09-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Does anyone have any experience with this compound? I have two bottles of Alpha Mass sitting here and I'm deciding on if I should run it solo or stack it with something else. I've never run it before so I have no idea what to expect. Libido? aggression? Any input would be great guys.

The short answer: Kiss your libido and abundance of energy goodbye.

1-DHEA administered orally without some 5-DHEA and pregenolone more often than not leads to severe lethargy and loss of libido. I have encountered this on two occasions; once when I ran 1-T Liqua Vade and another time when I ran AMS 1-Andro. Even stacking the 1-Andro with the 4ad didn't offset the libido and loss of lethargy. Users of Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk have been seen saying the same thing on various forms.

1-DHEA is a great muscle builder for a DHEA isomer, but I'll never run it again based solely on the way it makes me feel. I can't stand knowing the woman of my dreams could be sprawled out naked in front of me and I'd have no interest in banging her. That's what this stuff can do.

Freepressright
09-12-2014, 06:08 AM
The reason I mentioned the 5DHEA and pregenolone is that my first PH was 1-T topical. It contained all three prohormones and I had no lethargy or loss of libido from it. But every oral run it's been crippling.

You might pick up some Dermacrine and run it with the 1-DHEA and be OK. Personally, I would NOT run the 1-DHEA without the Dermacrine.

Cdsnuts
09-12-2014, 07:12 AM
The reason I mentioned the 5DHEA and pregenolone is that my first PH was 1-T topical. It contained all three prohormones and I had no lethargy or loss of libido from it. But every oral run it's been crippling.

You might pick up some Dermacrine and run it with the 1-DHEA and be OK. Personally, I would NOT run the 1-DHEA without the Dermacrine.

Thanks. I just happen to have two tubes of Dermacrine around here somewhere. I'm guessing the two would negate the problems with each other....Dermacrine makes me anxious as hell run solo but I guess it would be perfect stacked with something like this.

Strong_Guy
09-12-2014, 10:30 AM
I've had luck with getting some decent gains from 1-DHEA, lethargy/libido was a problem sometimes. It worked good for me stacked with 4-DHEA; PP's AMv2 provided me with some of the best mass gains I've gotten to this point.

Freepressright
09-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks. I just happen to have two tubes of Dermacrine around here somewhere. I'm guessing the two would negate the problems with each other....Dermacrine makes me anxious as hell run solo but I guess it would be perfect stacked with something like this.

Dermacrine would negate the lethargy and loss of libido. Basically, it would be a lot like being on the old school PP 1-T topical.

Cdsnuts
09-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Dermacrine would negate the lethargy and loss of libido. Basically, it would be a lot like being on the old school PP 1-T topical.

Never got to run that. I was still barely dipping my toes into the prohormone world at that point. I've heard good things.

Turbo6GN
09-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Be forewarned: what FPR is saying is the absolute truth. I ran AMV2 stacked with AHV2 and I've never felt so god awful in my entire life. I did indeed run it with Derm and it did very little to negate the awful feeling of lethargy, libido loss and citrus burps. Pretty good gains though, I'll admit.

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 06:55 AM
Be forewarned: what FPR is saying is the absolute truth. I ran AMV2 stacked with AHV2 and I've never felt so god awful in my entire life. I did indeed run it with Derm and it did very little to negate the awful feeling of lethargy, libido loss and citrus burps. Pretty good gains though, I'll admit.

I can believe that. I felt like I had the damn flu when I took an oral version of 1-DHEA.

Cdsnuts
09-17-2014, 08:12 AM
I can believe that. I felt like I had the damn flu when I took an oral version of 1-DHEA.

If that's the case, I'm not even gonna bother. I'm not so into getting big that I'll put up with feeling like shit to do it. To me it's not worth it. I'm satisfied with my physique as it is now, without having to make myself feel like dogshit to get it somewhere else or keep it where it's at.

I definitely appreciate the input guys.

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 09:39 AM
If that's the case, I'm not even gonna bother. I'm not so into getting big that I'll put up with feeling like shit to do it. To me it's not worth it. I'm satisfied with my physique as it is now, without having to make myself feel like dogshit to get it somewhere else or keep it where it's at.

I definitely appreciate the input guys.

If you aren't into pinning, I'd suggest Dermatrest. I've never had a hormone treat me better than trestolone. Best stuff ever, IMHO.

Cdsnuts
09-17-2014, 01:28 PM
If you aren't into pinning, I'd suggest Dermatrest. I've never had a hormone treat me better than trestolone. Best stuff ever, IMHO.

Really? I'm gonna check that out. All the stuff I've done has been "training wheel cycles" so to speak. I've been happy with them. I'll check that out. How is it suppression wise for you?

Freepressright
09-19-2014, 06:15 AM
Really? I'm gonna check that out. All the stuff I've done has been "training wheel cycles" so to speak. I've been happy with them. I'll check that out. How is it suppression wise for you?

Libido, strength and muscle gains were incredible. Felt like a million bucks. And it was easier to recover from than even Epistane, in my experience, despite the fact that it does shut you down pretty thoroughly. It doesn't bind, so it clears your system much more easily.

Bucks
09-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Be fore warned you may get addicted!!

Dragoninho
09-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Have you tried Dermatrest or or have you "just" used trestolone?
I have heard some rumors about Olympus labs isnīt the way to go and thatīs why Iīm asking about the Dermastrest.
Sorry if I take this a bit offtopic.

Freepressright
09-22-2014, 07:48 AM
Have you tried Dermatrest or or have you "just" used trestolone?
I have heard some rumors about Olympus labs isnīt the way to go and thatīs why Iīm asking about the Dermastrest.
Sorry if I take this a bit offtopic.

I've used trestolone ace and tresolone decanoate, but not the Dermatrest. Hypothetically speaking, if the raws are good, it should be as well. If you don't trust them, get some trest powder and Iron Legion Salvo and make your own topical preparation.

Thanksgiving
04-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I just finished a 3 week run of alpha mass stacked with alpha hard

Libido dropped severely week 3 and I started PCT with DAA, triazole, and resveratrol

For those who took a 1-dhea product, what did you do for pct and how long did it take the libido to kick in again?

weekend
04-11-2015, 12:39 AM
you should take clomid if you want libido back fast in my experience. 25 mg a day for 2 weeks then 12.5 for 2 more weeks. with your DAA and resveratrol. triazole isn't needed. i don't even know what that is.

also to anyone interested i finished a month run with dihydroboldenone with a week off of it. my body looks great but i ran it with tren, i can't say it necessarily added much on top of what the tren would be doing. what it did do is make me feel somewhat sedated and definitely reduced the trensomnia as well as reducing libido a bit.

Freepressright
04-11-2015, 06:14 AM
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I just finished a 3 week run of alpha mass stacked with alpha hard

Libido dropped severely week 3 and I started PCT with DAA, triazole, and resveratrol

For those who took a 1-dhea product, what did you do for pct and how long did it take the libido to kick in again?

Listen to weekend and get yourself some Clomid. Use it at a dose no greater than 25mg daily with your natural protocol. Even 12.5mg a day with the DAA and resveratrol would be an improvement over what you're doing now.

And I personally would NOT use triazole and resveratrol together. Triazole has the strongest natural AI on the market, supposedly. In the right dose it's been compared to letro. Running it with resveratrol means you're probably crushing the hell out of your estrogen. Just my two cents worth.

Thanksgiving
04-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Is resveratrol potent enough as an AI to counterbalance the increased estrogen from DAA+Clomid?

Should I take something for my mood on this? DAA and Clomid both make me very emotional, I can't imagine what both would do

tallstraw
04-11-2015, 06:05 PM
^depends, it seems to either really do a lot, or do very little. I don't get much from reserv.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-11-2015, 06:17 PM
I would not rely completely on resveratrol to manage the estrogen on that combo.

also, I would add something to manage the potential spike in prolactin...maybe endosurge turbo (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS/BPS-EndoSurge-Turbo) would be a good option.

also, check out T-X3 by Lecheek (http://socal-nutrition.com/lecheek/t-x3), it's 3.2g DAA + 50g arimistane + Fenugreek.

Thanksgiving
04-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Not too worried about prolactin as I have caber stocked up.

If I dose Clomid as weekend suggested, with 25 mg for 2 weeks followed by 12.5 mg for 2 weeks, how will this effect erection quality? I've read some reports of users getting improvements and some getting ED from Clomid.

Cdsnuts
04-14-2015, 11:56 AM

So I'm going on vacation in two weeks and have decided to do a mini cycle of this. I may as well use them before they are too far expired. Let's see how good the Dermacrine works at off setting that horrible lethargy....

Looking at the dosages on the Alpha Mass, I'm surprised that 60mg/day of 1-DHEA would do anything? Has anyone here run it as per the recommendation?

Thanksgiving
04-14-2015, 08:38 PM
I remember you saying that forerunner products were underdosed.

I took 6 caps of each for week 1 and 15 caps each for week 2-3. I had very good energy levels which I believe was a result of taking 400-600 mg of "regular" dhea each day.

I experienced great gains despite catching a cold. Out of the 3 week cycle I began to start feeling sides on about day 17. My mood crashed and my libido dropped but up until that point I felt great.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarification

W1 6 caps daily each of AM and AH
W2-3 15 caps daily each of AM and AH

Cdsnuts
04-15-2015, 05:25 AM
I remember you saying that forerunner products were underdosed.

- - - Updated - - -

They are.

Freepressright
04-15-2015, 08:25 AM
They are.

This is absolutely right.

I've yet to find an AMS or Forerunner product that wasn't ridiculously underdosed.

Thanksgiving
04-16-2015, 05:24 AM
I think it would be helpful if someone knowledgable could post a "conversion table" that converted forerunner products into their primordial performance equivalent. (If this already exists, someone please share the link)

It gets confusing calculating the "active" ingredients and PP renames their unique ingredients such as super RA or super RB.

Much appreciated.

Freepressright
04-16-2015, 07:10 AM
I think it would be helpful if someone knowledgable could post a "conversion table" that converted forerunner products into their primordial performance equivalent. (If this already exists, someone please share the link)

It gets confusing calculating the "active" ingredients and PP renames their unique ingredients such as super RA or super RB.

Much appreciated.

Primordial products were expensive for a reason. Eric ALWAYS gave buyers a HUGE dose of actives. He never believed in wowing people with a price tag just to sell them underdosed products.

Andro Hard v1 was a steal at $39. I think the dose was 750mg of epiandro with the LiquaVade carrier.

If I hadn't been interested in anything other than bulking at the time that product was readily available, I'd still be sitting on a locker full of it.

Thanksgiving
04-16-2015, 09:31 AM
That's the other thing is that Eric's delivery methods were state of the art.

How many caps of alpha hard is equivalent to androhard? I felt a difference when I bumped the dose from 6 daily to 15 daily

testosteronet
04-16-2015, 12:30 PM
That's the other thing is that Eric's delivery methods were state of the art.

How many caps of alpha hard is equivalent to androhard? I felt a difference when I bumped the dose from 6 daily to 15 daily

They are not the same. It's not only the delivery system. PP's Androhard V3 was esterified. Alphahard is not esterified. There were 2 versions of Androhard V3, both had esterified androsterone and esterified epiandrosterone, 1200mg of actives per 6 capsules. Alphahard has non esterified androsterone and epiandrosterone for a total of 300mg per 6 bio tabs. 25mg androsterone/25mg epiandrosterone per bio tab. I will say something positive about Alphahard, though. It is the only product on the market (that I know of) that has androsterone, at least for now.

tallstraw
04-16-2015, 02:15 PM
It's Nordstroms to JC penny basically lol

nate3993
04-16-2015, 07:00 PM
15 tabs a day is a joke. 25mg a pill is a joke. Fuk their low dosed prop blend bullshit. Dam near EVERY single AMS/ for runner prohormone is severely underdosed. It's a hassle IMO

BBG
04-16-2015, 07:11 PM
It's Nordstroms to JC penny basically lol

Not even. It's like your custom maserati compared to a razor scooter

BBG
04-16-2015, 10:27 PM
Think you could add some raw 1-DHEA powder to Dermacrine and just go from there? Or do you think there is already a max amount of powder held in the gel?

Cdsnuts
04-17-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm not sure what's changed this time around with me, but I'm not having any lethargy from this stuff yet. I'm just dosing 8 per day right now, no dermacrine yet. I am having some left nut ache which is kind of annoying....

testosteronet
04-17-2015, 07:50 AM
Think you could add some raw 1-DHEA powder to Dermacrine and just go from there? Or do you think there is already a max amount of powder held in the gel?

I highly doubt this would work. I would guess it's fairly saturated already and would result in grainy application. I also believe there is a process of getting the gel mixture just right. I would think in order to get the extra powder to dissolve would require heating the solution. I'm afraid it would end up being runny and not return to the gel like consistency after heating. I would think salvo would be a better option. However, if you decide to give it a go, let us know how it turns out.

silverstrand
04-17-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure what's changed this time around with me, but I'm not having any lethargy from this stuff yet. I'm just dosing 8 per day right now, no dermacrine yet. I am having some left nut ache which is kind of annoying....

Granted im still F'd up from Fin; however, I grabbed some of this stuff as 1-DHEA is a derivative of DHT. I have Alpha Mass from Forerunner - both version 1 and 2. Version 1 has the ester while Version 2 doesn't - which version are you using? BTW, I had a pretty fair drop in labido from the stuff - set me back some. (this was early last year for me - Version 1). I haven't touched it since then.

Cdsnuts
04-17-2015, 02:09 PM
I'm aborting this mini cycle. The nut pain is annoying and un-necessary and it's non stop for the past two days.

Mad Mardigan
04-18-2015, 02:30 AM
I'm aborting this mini cycle. The nut pain is annoying and un-necessary and it's non stop for the past two days.

This does not surprise me. I found 1-dhea to be highly suppressive. Even at a "low dose" I felt uncomfortable with the compound. some strange side effects with libido, general mood, and motivation. Had effects on my psyche that I didn't like. Was lethargic. Hungry but full. Pumps were good, gained some mass, but the juice was not worth the squeeze imo. Too many better options available. May very well be just me. Funny thing is that I really wanted to like it. Just felt too unnatural for me to do so.

Cdsnuts
04-18-2015, 07:30 AM
This does not surprise me. I found 1-dhea to be highly suppressive. Even at a "low dose" I felt uncomfortable with the compound. some strange side effects with libido, general mood, and motivation. Had effects on my psyche that I didn't like. Was lethargic. Hungry but full. Pumps were good, gained some mass, but the juice was not worth the squeeze imo. Too many better options available. May very well be just me. Funny thing is that I really wanted to like it. Just felt too unnatural for me to do so.

Can't believe how suppressive it was. I didn't take my evening dose last night and I woke up this morning and my ball pain was gone. I feel more awake, more alive and I've only ran the stuff for 4 or 5 days, tops.

You put it perfectly...the juice is definitely not worth the squeeze on this one. I have two bottles laying around from a year or so ago and I had the dermacrine, so I really wanted to get something out of it.

Oh well. Back to my herbal rotation. I felt so much better doing that.

BBG
04-21-2015, 11:32 AM
Can't believe how suppressive it was. I didn't take my evening dose last night and I woke up this morning and my ball pain was gone. I feel more awake, more alive and I've only ran the stuff for 4 or 5 days, tops.

You put it perfectly...the juice is definitely not worth the squeeze on this one. I have two bottles laying around from a year or so ago and I had the dermacrine, so I really wanted to get something out of it.

Oh well. Back to my herbal rotation. I felt so much better doing that.

Was it a solo 1-DHEA cycle? That's crazy that it would shut you down so hard. I never had ball pain from a cycle, only PCT when they were returning to full size. If you want something mild why not go with Dermacrine+Ostarine? Assuming you aren't on TRT or something that would overshadow those products like test/trest.

dacookiemonsta
05-11-2015, 06:38 AM
What about running this TD with a test base?

The lethargy issues, for whatever reason, mainly centered around oral use correct? Setting that aside if you were able to take a legit test base would that not combat that?

Freepressright
05-11-2015, 06:48 AM
When I ran 1-T topical, I felt none of the lethargy. That's because it had two ingredients of Dermacrine built in (pregenolone and 5-DHEA). When I ran 1-T Liqua-Vade, I got clobbered with lethargy. Felt like the flu. Sex drive was dead.

I'd suggest transdermal taken in conjunction with Dermacrine.

dacookiemonsta
05-11-2015, 06:53 AM
When I ran 1-T topical, I felt none of the lethargy. That's because it had two ingredients of Dermacrine built in (pregenolone and 5-DHEA). When I ran 1-T Liqua-Vade, I got clobbered with lethargy. Felt like the flu. Sex drive was dead.

I'd suggest transdermal taken in conjunction with Dermacrine.

I've been pondering a literal testosterone base, stano base, and 1-t base combo and see how that does.