PDA

View Full Version : Diet for gaining weight.

pettit184
09-12-2014, 05:41 AM
I just want to know which diet and food plan is best for gaining weight? I am really worried about my weight am also eating well but not getting any good result. Please share your experience.

AttackonHill
09-13-2014, 07:08 AM
Depends on your activity levels, goals, etc, but I think it's best to have a minor calorie surplus, no more than 500, 200-350 is probably best, and then just go for it long term.

Macro splits vary from person to person based on your preference. Try to grab at least 1g/lb protein, then split the rest of your calories between carbs and fats to your liking. I personally like lots of healthy fats, but some people respond better to lower fats with very high carbs.

jackson03
08-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Good Morning: Running is not only good for weight loss,Many people think running is not a good way to lose because they start running, lose a few pounds, then they quit in a month or two.Diet is a very big part of weight loss. You cannot eat a cupcake after you run thinking you earned it or eat a cupcake at lunch thinking I will run it off on tonight run. Sounds funny but beginning runners will do this. So mentally stay strong, control your calories.
Nutrition

Maxout777
09-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Do rope jumping & drink hot water with 1 tabs honey and lemon daily and you will get good physic.

How To Lose 10 Pounds Fast (http://howtolose-10pounds.com/weight-loss-foods/)

Lol. I enjoy reading the shit this account posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
09-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Lol. I enjoy reading the shit this account posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the ban hammer is in need.....

SoCal-Nutrition
09-13-2016, 01:47 AM
I think the ban hammer is in need.....

done - I had warned each time I've removed their links