PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Vs. P.P- AndroHard (AHV1) and IML- Epi Andro RX and Iron Legion Salvo

WesleyInman
09-12-2014, 10:47 AM
This is my second Journal with EPI ANDRO RX..I am obsessed with this compound, thanx to the SS family. Love it.

Ok so I am starting the most amazing cycle of my life...I know it..and am going to enjoy the ride. I am currently on DAY 2 of this run.

Andro Hard AHV1-by Primordial Performance (original bottle) Thank you Burly!!! I owe ya man
Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro RX

AHV1-
I will be running AHV1- at 750mgs on workout days and 500mgs on Non Workout days (20 Days)

EPI ANDRO RX
I will be running Epi Andro RX by IML at 200mgs ED on all days. (30 days)

TD EPI ANDRO-
At day 20 or when I run out of AHV1 (sad to even think about) then I will use Transdermal Epi Andro (that I made with IRON LEGION SALVO) at 500mgs ED and run that with the IML version at 200mgs until day 30.

At day 30 I will assess where I am at. I may very likely run a second month of TD epiandro and IML epi andro rx (dosages to be determined)

I will be here ED, or EOD.

Other products I will be using, are:

PreWorkout- My very own product- Ultimate Orange.Juiced PWO
Protein: Prescription Nutrition Problend (4 blend protein : whey, casein, hydro, and egg) 3x per day- Blueberry Muffin

I will be hitting the gym 4 days per week at least. Bodybuilding and Strongman combined.
Cardio will be mild. Calories will be 5-6000 per day :)

Starting weight is about 207lbs today..nice and lean maybe 6-8% or so.

Wish me luck and feel free to hit me with questions/comments. I will do my best to answer.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleybetarun_zps4f173c4d.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleybetarun_zps4f173c4d.jpg.html)

BoneDaddy
09-12-2014, 11:56 AM
I'm in!

ECTD
09-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Sub a dub dubbed!

Cdsnuts
09-12-2014, 02:13 PM
In

Cobalt
09-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Sounds awesome. What is your source for the TD epi-andro powder?

WesleyInman
09-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Sub a dub dubbed!
LOL..ty man very much!!!

In
Outstanding!! thank you as well!!

Sounds awesome. What is your source for the TD epi-andro powder?

Hey man, whats going on, hope ur well!!!!!!!! To be honest I grabbed some from PN and then I have some from another place I'm not sure I can say but they both are awesome.I have been using it on the side here and there and both are 100% legit. I actually am a huge fan of TD epi andro..i can get it to sit at 200mgs per ML with a few tricks I have..and its insane..It can get a bit pricy..But I buy epiandro in huge bulk. If it gets banned..I will be sure to have enough to last me for a long long long time. Thanx to SS..Im obsessed ;)

I'm in!

Yes, glad ur here too man

TY everyone!!

Workout

Warmup for 10 minutes

Incline Bench Press
135x10 to Adam's apple
135x10 speed reps
225x10 speed reps- These are warmups and dont count towards my set.

315x8 speed reps
405x2..felt good today
315 pause reps x 10..Hold the weight on the chest, breathe and count to 3..and lift..that is one rep

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x15
45x10

Flat Dumbells
130x10
130x10 (gym I was at today only goes this high..i usually will go up to 150-170 per hand, full extensions)

Seated Rows
warmup with half the rack x10
Rack x10
Rack x10 (300lbs I think)
Rack x10 + added a 45lb plate to it

(my daughter did 3 sets of 20lbs with me x10 reps)

Decline Bench ( I do these much different then most people. I believe the true way to decline, as I learned from Dorian Yates, is that you bring the barbell to the throat, and you then press up and slightly back. This may be hard for tall individuals because you can hit the top of the rack, but overall this is the best method I have used.

I did Elevator Rep- This is lowering the bar to 1/4 rep, pressing, immediately without pause, lowering to 1/2 rep, immediately without pause lowering all the way to the throat, pause 3 seconds, then press..that is 1 elevator rep.

Elevator Rep
135x10 reps

Stretched, hung a little and called it a day

Between the AHV1, IML epi andro and Preworkout, I felt unreal. Im tighter feeling already and I had veins bulging all over. I'm in love with AHV1 already..I can feel it on Day 2...IML epi andro same way. Polished off 3 blueberry muffin problend shakes.

Besides a cycle that I ran about 10 years ago that was Primo 700mgs EW, Sust 250x3, and var 100mgs ED..for 2 months straight...this is going in my top 2 with that..Not sure which is better yet..but I'm off and running..and I feel what is in my system x1000 :)

Very happy :)

Bucks
09-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Line up the ladies , boner city!!!!

Cobalt
09-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Is this what you are using for your TD:
Epi Andro Powder - 1gram increments - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-powder-1gram-increments/)

Looking to roll into some Epi-andro really soon once my trest/dien runs out and I'd much rather use a TD than an oral.

Workout sounds great, what are Wesley Inman Shrugs? Sounds like a good movement :cool: