PDA

View Full Version : Ment PreWO

h2s
11-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Anyone doing it? I am curious on your thoughts.

Apparently actual trestolone acetate will be released from PHF soon as well.

BBG
11-19-2012, 06:12 PM
What's the half-life of MENT, you have any idea?

pitboss
11-19-2012, 06:33 PM
No idea on half-life, but found this in Steroid Times ...

Unfortunately, the same study that tells us that MENT is 10x as anabolic as testosterone, and 4x as androgenic, also tells us that MENT is 12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone. For this reason, it is very appealing to scientists who have studied it for use as a male contraceptive – and ended up calling it “The Optimal Androgen for Male Contraception” (Ann Med. 1993 Apr;25(2):199-205.). In addition, and partly owing to its inability to be 5a-reduced, MENT is converted (via the aromatase enzyme) to a very potent form of estrogen – which can cause gynecomastia (enlarged breast tissue in males), and several other nasty side effects.

Which makes me think it's not a good idea.

Rodja
11-19-2012, 07:05 PM
No idea on half-life, but found this in Steroid Times ...

Unfortunately, the same study that tells us that MENT is 10x as anabolic as testosterone, and 4x as androgenic, also tells us that MENT is 12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone. For this reason, it is very appealing to scientists who have studied it for use as a male contraceptive – and ended up calling it “The Optimal Androgen for Male Contraception” (Ann Med. 1993 Apr;25(2):199-205.). In addition, and partly owing to its inability to be 5a-reduced, MENT is converted (via the aromatase enzyme) to a very potent form of estrogen – which can cause gynecomastia (enlarged breast tissue in males), and several other nasty side effects.

Which makes me think it's not a good idea.

Tren is also highly suppressive and can have some bad sides and I am definitely going to be running it again. It's all about how high you dose it and the support supplements you use with it.