PDA

View Full Version : Sad News-Rip BoneDaddy

nate3993
09-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Sad news today. I just saw on my fb feed, James Eaton, also known as 'BoneDaddy' has passed. He passed away saturday of a heart attack. I didn't know him super well and we had only started messaging each other on Facebook a few months back, but dam did i dig him. we both made each laugh more than once or twice on here and he was a great addition to the fam. rip swole source brother. you really were a great guy :(

SoCal-Nutrition
09-15-2014, 11:49 PM
OMG, that's terrible news!

thoughts and prayers for his family.

BD was a great guy and I had the pleasure of many email exchanges with him...beyond the normal forum talk.

Thank you for sharing the news with us.

longBallLima
09-15-2014, 11:51 PM
oh man, that sucks... he was a real good guy, always positive and nice here on the boards and on FB on the interactions I had with him. I feel for his family.

ECTD
09-16-2014, 12:12 AM
That's really sad news I only knew him for a little but I have talked with him a good bit. Great guy that will certainly be missed!

Bucks
09-16-2014, 04:07 AM
Wow that is bad news. He was always conversing here on the board. I didn't talk with him off line but he will be missed.

Thoughts and prayers to his family. RIP BD SS buddy.

O.N.
09-16-2014, 04:23 AM
RIP big fella, condolences to the forum, family and friends

KAB111
09-16-2014, 05:44 AM
WOW!! Crazy! I didn't know him well but I knew him well enough to know he was a good.man. He will def be missed. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
RIP big man. Thanks for all the laughs and smiles!

Cobalt
09-16-2014, 07:05 AM
No fucking way, this is bullshit, right?

Enuke65
09-16-2014, 07:51 AM
I'm in utter disbelief, he was just in here Saturday! I believe nate wouldn't make something like this up, but wtf, I'm shocked.
Wasn't he in his 30's?

Rest in peace man, condolences to your loved ones.

WesleyInman
09-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Just horrible news :( I'm beyond saddened by this..I got to know James from this forum, but we spoke pretty regularly on FB and then on the phone here and there. And it is true, it's on his FB feed.

I know he was a talented musician and what we had in common was the love for our kids. This is what makes this even worse..he leaves behind a little one.

I may start a fund in the next few days, on Gofundme, just to give to the family a few bucks to help. Would anyone be willing to pitch in even $5 bucks towards the fund?? I'll contact his family and get the fund setup to go directly to them 2morrow.

:( :(

ECTD
09-16-2014, 07:55 AM
Just horrible news :( I'm beyond saddened by this..I got to know James from this forum, but we spoke pretty regularly on FB and then on the phone here and there. And it is true, it's on his FB feed.

I know he was a talented musician and what we had in common was the love for our kids. This is what makes this even worse..he leaves behind a little one.

I may start a fund in the next few days, on Gofundme, just to give to the family a few bucks to help. Would anyone be willing to pitch in even $5 bucks towards the fund?? I'll contact his family and get the fund setup to go directly to them 2morrow.

:( :(
I will definitely take part in this!

BBG
09-16-2014, 08:09 AM
The board won't be the same without him. I can't believe this, when I saw the thread title the only words I had were "no no no no no no" waiting for the page to load.

HIXX504
09-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Such a shame :(
How old was he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hossam
09-16-2014, 10:22 AM
very sad news! my deepest condolences for his family and friends:(

SoCal-Nutrition
09-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Such a shame :(
How old was he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be mistaken, but I believe he was in his early to mid 40's.

PM Supplements
09-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Our thoughts and prayers for his family.
I would also donate to the fund.

Jelisej
09-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Rest in peace James Eaton, for me always one and only BoneDaddy. Now that you're gone there will be big hole left in this community, and its sad that I cant send you a pm to thank you for all that kind words, support, likes and reputation points I received. They meant lot to me as there we many days when those were only nice words and gestures I received, and that is one of many reasons for which you will go to heaven or some other nice place on the other side.
I never met you in this life, maybe I'll meet you in other and if I do you will get a big hug from me.

RIP BoneDaddy.

xxiv
09-16-2014, 05:38 PM
very well said jelisej.
BD was a good guy, he will be missed.

Hank!
09-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Deeply saddened , and shocked. RIP BD..you will be missed

necropuppy
09-16-2014, 05:58 PM
That's horrible. Only seen positive posts from him, and while I didn't know him. It's very saddening.

Cdsnuts
09-16-2014, 08:39 PM
Holy shit......I cant believe it. Im actually really upset by this. He was such a great guy. Fuck man. There are just no words.....he will surely b missed.

Im not sure if this is the right time to mention this, but he was on trt......there are class action lawsuits going on due to people having heart attacks and strokes from topical testosterone threapy (androgel, testim, etc) I dont think that given his age this should b ignored by his wife.

somm
09-16-2014, 09:33 PM
Holy shit......I cant believe it. Im actually really upset by this. He was such a great guy. Fuck man. There are just no words.....he will surely b missed.

Im not sure if this is the right time to mention this, but he was on trt......there are class action lawsuits going on due to people having heart attacks and strokes from topical testosterone threapy (androgel, testim, etc) I dont think that given his age this should b ignored by his wife.

Man, I was just think the same thing!! This is one of the first lawyers that popped up when I did a google search on heart attacks and androgel. Testosterone Supplement Attorneys in Los Angeles and Long Beach (http://www.larryhparker.com/practice-areas/product-liability/pharmaceutical-drugs/testosterone-supplements/?gclid=CNvE9Oin58ACFchgfgodrDQASg)

Cdsnuts
09-16-2014, 09:35 PM
He was just too young for this.....way too young.

nate3993
09-16-2014, 10:55 PM
He was a a large guy. Drank lots of beer. Loved his beer. Possible family history. I wouldn't go straight to juice. Suppsedly the studies hoeing links between heart problems and TRT were insurance companies who don't like to pay for shit. This is quite true. I work within themedicalindustryisfukdup
Industry. Lots of stuff, including who did the study is just completely bullshit. ESPECIALLY insurance companies.

But back to bd. To remember his kindness imma do a give away in a day or two here.

Cdsnuts
09-17-2014, 03:51 AM
He was a a large guy. Drank lots of beer. Loved his beer. Possible family history. I wouldn't go straight to juice. Suppsedly the studies hoeing links between heart problems and TRT were insurance companies who don't like to pay for shit. This is quite true. I work within themedicalindustryisfukdup
Industry. Lots of stuff, including who did the study is just completely bullshit. ESPECIALLY insurance companies.

But back to bd. To remember his kindness imma do a give away in a day or two here.

All true Nate. But these lawyers wouldn't be putting together class action lawsuits if there wasn't money to be made. They are long and involved and take alot of man hours and time. Something to think about. Just like the TRT being a contributing factor for someone so young to die.

Hank!
09-17-2014, 04:40 AM
We don't know what if anything he was taking, if I had to guess based on BD's posts, I do not think TRT was his only supplementation. We don't know of underlying causes, what the circumstances were etc.

Linking his death to TRT plays to the same paranoia the Steroid Control Act does.."see hormones are dangerous even Dr.s have to be careful"

Turbo6GN
09-17-2014, 05:22 AM
Yeah, let's not start to speculate here, it serves nobody's interests least of all his family. The simple fact is that we lost a brother way too soon.

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Oh my god! I'm shocked beyond words. He and I had many conversations via PM. I can't even believe this.

somm
09-17-2014, 07:06 AM
If it wasn't for Nate, we wouldn't have known why BD never logged on again! I'm wondering how often this happens to forum members and no one knows. Now i'm paranoid. What ever happened to Scope? I used to read his LIfe Log posts all the time but right after his race he just up and quit posting. What about Burly and Dave?

Grape Ape
09-17-2014, 07:43 AM
Hopefully his name holds true on the other side. RIP

Cdsnuts
09-17-2014, 08:07 AM
We don't know what if anything he was taking, if I had to guess based on BD's posts, I do not think TRT was his only supplementation. We don't know of underlying causes, what the circumstances were etc.

Linking his death to TRT plays to the same paranoia the Steroid Control Act does.."see hormones are dangerous even Dr.s have to be careful"

Whoa, whoa.....whoa. No one is linking anything to anyone. It was just a thought based on the commercials I just happened to see right before I read the news about him. That's it. Just a thought. For all we know he coulda been eating like shit the past couple years and that was that. But even if he was, early 40's (if that's how old he was) is just way to young to go. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

If it wasn't for Nate, we wouldn't have known why BD never logged on again! I'm wondering how often this happens to forum members and no one knows. Now i'm paranoid. What ever happened to Scope? I used to read his LIfe Log posts all the time but right after his race he just up and quit posting. What about Burly and Dave?

Maybe they just get bored with this place? Maybe there isn't enough drama? Good question though. We have lost alot of posters who no longer come around.

O.N.
09-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Can someone link to his facebook would love to see a glimpse into the type of life he lived and the great person he was.

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Can someone link to his facebook would love to see a glimpse into the type of life he lived and the great person he was.

https://www.facebook.com/james.eaton.3979?fref=ts

Hank!
09-17-2014, 02:26 PM
His band
https://www.facebook.com/ShotgunSaintsRock/info

Hank!
09-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Whoa, whoa.....whoa. No one is linking anything to anyone. It was just a thought based on the commercials I just happened to see right before I read the news about him. That's it. Just a thought. For all we know he coulda been eating like shit the past couple years and that was that. But even if he was, early 40's (if that's how old he was) is just way to young to go. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they just get bored with this place? Maybe there isn't enough drama? Good question though. We have lost alot of posters who no longer come around.

Was early in the AM , read more into than I should have I guess. I am sorry

xxiv
09-17-2014, 03:18 PM

I like to think the fellers that drop off are busy getting laid and living the good life and they're to busy to post.

Bd was a really good guy, for some insight look into his Im a fraud thread.

Jelisej
09-17-2014, 04:11 PM
After reading few previous posts, what saddened me even more is realisation that since starting his TRT/HRT BD never talked about it that much and that he never asked any questions or tips. I feel this as a bit of failure as this community is supposed to be here to share ideas, info, and also to help each other.
I will never know wheter our help would make difference, but I can only hope that other people with any kind of problems/questions will come forward in hope to at least reduce chances of something bad happening.

longBallLima
09-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Nah Jel, you are always helpful and everyone understands the nature of the information here. We can speculate about a lot of things surrounding bd's unfortunate and untimely death but in the end, we'll never know what it would have been "if"... maybe your help gave him an extra month also, to create memories with his kids and his wife, who knows?

It's unfortunate, but today doesn't owe us tomorrow.

A true shame and I truly hope his family finds comfort somehow

Hank!
09-17-2014, 07:47 PM
I like to think the fellers that drop off are busy getting laid and living the good life and they're to busy to post.

Bd was a really good guy, for some insight look into his Im a fraud thread.

That thread changed my opinion about him, for the better. I dont know if it was my perception or not , but after his revelation he seemed like a much happier, helpful guy. Its good to get things off your chest and it speaks volumes of what he thought of the people here.

Cdsnuts
09-18-2014, 05:18 AM
That thread changed my opinion about him, for the better. I dont know if it was my perception or not , but after his revelation he seemed like a much happier, helpful guy. Its good to get things off your chest and it speaks volumes of what he thought of the people here.

I thought the same......

nate3993
09-18-2014, 08:19 PM
yeah. its crazy. from what i garnered, he was doing well with trt. had just stopped drinking beer and dropped 20lbs in 2 week. but yeah, up until not long ago he was eating like shit, was depressed boozing, and was in terrible shape. that plus genetics probably led to this, but, none of us really know. bums me out tho man. i was just thinking a few days before i heard the news about how him and i needed to be texting buddies. if there's a place where good guys go, i have faith we can find him there.

b_oconnor
09-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Holy cow just now saw this. I talked to him 3 days ago and was wondering why he wasn't responding, so sad. He was helping me with my next cycle. Makes me paranoid about ph's now tbh.

Scope75
09-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Damn.....
Been gone for a bit and sucks to come back to read that BoneDaddy has passed.
We shot the shit here and there, he was always posting funny shit, and just seemed like an all around good ol boy.

RIP BoneDaddy

ctAL
09-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Damn.....
Been gone for a bit and sucks to come back to read that BoneDaddy has passed.

wow.........

tallstraw
09-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Wow, I didn't see this coming. He was such a great dude.

h2s
09-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Sorry I have been away, has this been verified? I am extremely saddened to hear this. I had talked with him often.

longBallLima
09-29-2014, 10:30 AM
It has, I was Facebook friends with him. Very unfortunate

h2s
09-29-2014, 10:40 AM
Wow, well my heart out to his close friends and family. Absolutely a great guy we lost.

Haritec
09-30-2014, 07:25 AM
Wow - I haven't been on for a while and just saw this. Truly a tragedy for a man so young and so talented to be taken from his family and friends. My condolences to all who loved him.

VayneZ
10-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Can't believe how late I read this... Bone-D... Super cool dude :(

He will def be missed by so many. This really sucks

WesleyInman
03-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Anyone here from his Family recently??

Still in shock over this months later. Miss you Bone Daddy man!!!! RIP James.