PDA

View Full Version : Prescription Nutrition is Temporarily Off Line/Shut down FYI

WesleyInman
09-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey SS..

Prescription Nutrition is temporarily shut down at this time. They cannot take orders or fullfill new orders. Please be patient and if I hear anything regarding the company I will update the forum ASAP :)

Thanks for your support!!!

Grape Ape
09-20-2014, 11:28 AM
I hope this is short lived.

My best regards,

Ape

Bam24
09-20-2014, 02:18 PM
This has to be very short! This is my supp headquarters!!��.. Hope everything is alright with mike n everyone.. Hope them the best.!

SoCal-Nutrition
09-20-2014, 03:56 PM
we have a small inventory of various PN products in stock, PM me if you need anything (mostly we have All-In, problend, peptopro, creatine HCL, and a few other odds and ends)

Enuke65
09-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Is this like another PP situation?

WesleyInman
09-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Is this like another PP situation?

TY everyone.

To be honest I'm not 1000% positive. I am still waiting to hear an update. I don't have all the details just yet. I'm hoping they are back and running this week or next, but I cannot say.

But as you can see the PH Industry is taking a beating regardless. I cannot say this has anything to do with them or not because I don't have the facts just yet.

I have spoken with PN's Attorney and am going to speak to him more this week as well. Update you as soon as I know.

weekend
09-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Does this mean my order from Thursday isn't gonna go out?? :(

SoCal-Nutrition
09-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Guys, I threw up a list of all the PN products we currently have on hand:
limited stock of prescription nutrition products on hand (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/2338-limited-stock-prescription-nutrition-products-hand.html#post40305)

pm me if there's anything you want from our limited on hand inventory.

longBallLima
09-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Rx seems to be back. Was scared, thinking pp all over. Hopefully this is a good sign

mahatma
09-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Does this mean my order from Thursday isn't gonna go out?? :(

Curious to know if you ever recived anything - product, e-mail, refund ?

WesleyInman
09-24-2014, 11:40 AM
NO do not order from the site. That was the entire point of this thread. The "SITE" rxwhey.com never shut down..the company did and it is unable to be turned off at this time.

Not being rude, never would be..but if you did order please call your CC company and ask for a refund..and then when you are ready to order your protein, simply contact me..I have the next best brand at my fingertips.

I am waiting to speak to Mike/and his family and going to attempt to see if I can personally run RXwhey.com. I will take the trip down and grab the equipment and operate it 1000%. And in the meantime I have 2 brands that are GTG :) One of which buys their ingredients from RXwhey..so its a very similar product line!!

I will post up when I know.

nate3993
09-24-2014, 09:08 PM
dam. this sucks. best of luck to mike and his fam. he's such a stand up guy

weekend
09-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Curious to know if you ever recived anything - product, e-mail, refund ?

I didn't recieve anything at all. Hoping for reconciliation in the near future.

Drago
09-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Wesley, please take it over if you have the chance. I love so many of the PN products (amino infusion, all in) and love the quality at their prices. Also please expand the customer base by using things like facebook. This way we can ensure you'll be around for a long time and we can continue to use great products!

Enuke65
09-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Any updates guys?

Enuke65
09-27-2014, 06:26 PM
dang i just noticed the website is "down for maintenance" now, still hoping for the best