PDA

View Full Version : Dave Palumbo Injured

h2s
11-19-2012, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFxwSdbIco

I am a bit late on the news, but figured some of you would be interested.

I actually remember reading an article awhile back about how most of these common "slips at the gym" that seem to always happen to BB'rs is the result of non-payment to thier sources. In no way am I saying this is the case here, but that article did make you think about how common these were.

h2s
11-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Found the article:
Pro Bodybuilding, Competitive Bodybuilding The Truth About Bodybuilding And Steroids (http://www.trulyhuge.com/pro_bodybuilding.htm)

Edit: Actually not positive this is the right one and no time to read atm.

nate3993
11-19-2012, 01:20 PM
what do u mean non payment to their sources?

h2s
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
what do u mean non payment to their sources?

It is killing me that I cant find the article. The basis of it was how much drugs the pros have to go through, and all the costs. And basically said that all these common "slips" before a show are the result of them oweing alot of money for GH, etc....and the dealer sends a message.

nate3993
11-19-2012, 01:40 PM
It is killing me that I cant find the article. The basis of it was how much drugs the pros have to go through, and all the costs. And basically said that all these common "slips" before a show are the result of them oweing alot of money for GH, etc....and the dealer sends a message.

oh wow. no shit. i thought that might be what you were saying. that's fukin nuts if its true. but in india his dealer sent a message?

h2s
11-19-2012, 01:43 PM
oh wow. no shit. i thought that might be what you were saying. that's fukin nuts if its true. but in india his dealer sent a message?

Yeah I am not saying that is the case here, it just reminded me of it.

burlyman30
11-19-2012, 01:47 PM
I vaguely remember reading that article many years ago. I knew where the sport was headed even in the early 90s, which was the biggest factor in my early retirement from the sport. My next step was to go to the Jr. Nationals or Nationals. I knew that to compete on those stages, I would be making a huge financial commitment as well as a serious commitment against my longevity on this earth. I loved the sport (still do, to a degree), but had to walk away to "save myself". It was the toughest decision I had ever made up to that point in my life. And looking back, one of the best decisions I have ever made.

nate3993
11-19-2012, 02:35 PM
so i was watching another video of palumbo about "his" pregnancy protocol. wow. it sounds like an overkill to the max. his protocol for making you more fertile is clomid, PLUS nolva, PLUS a-dex, PLUS HMG, PLUS HCG. and the clomid alone is 100mg a day! how would that not dry ur joints out to the max and absolutely destroy your estrogen. sounds insane to me
Dave Palumbos Pregnancy Protocol at Envizion Medical - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=673Z-pIXD4k#)!

DJM
11-19-2012, 02:37 PM
he always looks like hes on death's door