PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try Dopadex?

Freepressright
09-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Anyone on here try Dopadex (98% L-Dopa)? I did earlier this year and am of the belief it did pretty much nothing. I didn't feel in a better mood, I got no elevation in sex drive, and in fact, I didn't notice a single thing.

I took it with green tea as well, trying to replicate the effects of Prolactrone, which I had tried earlier.

Prolactrone gave me numbness and tingling in the hands, feeling essentially like carpal tunnel syndrome. I felt NOTHING like that on Dopadex.

BBG
09-24-2014, 08:01 AM
Nah l dopa even the high percent stuff never did much for me.

lt1head
09-24-2014, 02:10 PM
I took it briefly with GABA, helped me fall asleep, and shot some slightly larger loads... everything else was unaffected tho. It's in my list of not worth it supps.

Freepressright
09-26-2014, 07:22 AM
I took it briefly with GABA, helped me fall asleep, and shot some slightly larger loads... everything else was unaffected tho. It's in my list of not worth it supps.

I don't believe that what they claim is in it is actually what's in it. When I took Prolactrone, it worked so well I had carpal tunnel from it temporarily. The only difference between Dopadex and Prolactrone, according to the label, is that Prolactrone has green tea. I included green tea with the Dopadex and it did nothing.

No wonder it's $19 and Prolactrone is $49.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe that what they claim is in it is actually what's in it. When I took Prolactrone, it worked so well I had carpal tunnel from it temporarily. The only difference between Dopadex and Prolactrone, according to the label, is that Prolactrone has green tea. I included green tea with the Dopadex and it did nothing.

No wonder it's $19 and Prolactrone is $49.

nate3993
09-26-2014, 05:22 PM
HGH 400 that u buy at vitamin shoppe is pretty good stuff. It's the only l dopa I use. I tried 99% pure l dopa and it made me
Feel weeeeeiiiirrrdddd. Even small doses

Freepressright
09-27-2014, 04:14 PM
I didn't feel anything at all on that Dopadex. I'm pretty sure I could have taken half the bottle at once and the worst that would happen is diarrhea.

English
02-13-2015, 10:00 AM
Anyone on here try Dopadex (98% L-Dopa)? I did earlier this year and am of the belief it did pretty much nothing. I didn't feel in a better mood, I got no elevation in sex drive, and in fact, I didn't notice a single thing.

I took it with green tea as well, trying to replicate the effects of Prolactrone, which I had tried earlier.

Prolactrone gave me numbness and tingling in the hands, feeling essentially like carpal tunnel syndrome. I felt NOTHING like that on Dopadex.

Freepress: You realise green T is a powerful 5 alpha reductase right? I am one of the post fin guys and i read you are sensitive to anti DHT stuff. Stay well away mate. Also, L dopa can cause problems if taken for long. Parkinsons sufferers take it but it can seriously fuck you up. I used to take it myself -cycled, but i've since binned it as i could feel no benefit.

Freepressright
02-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Freepress: You realise green T is a powerful 5 alpha reductase right? I am one of the post fin guys and i read you are sensitive to anti DHT stuff. Stay well away mate. Also, L dopa can cause problems if taken for long. Parkinsons sufferers take it but it can seriously fuck you up. I used to take it myself -cycled, but i've since binned it as i could feel no benefit.

Holy shit. I had no idea that green tea was a 5ar inhibitor. I guess I'll be scrapping that shit and doing some googling.

L-dopa offsets prolactin-related sides with everything from d-aspartic acid to tren. I know they say not to use it in long cycles, though.

I always wondered how badly it could fuck a person up.

entropy
02-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Actually I've found no proof green tea is a reductase inhibitor, I thought I had but the only studies I've found where green tea + soy isoflavones. The guys over at pegym swear by it for erection quality.

I love L dopa but I always use mucuna pruriens. About once a week usually.

Cdsnuts
02-23-2015, 03:55 PM
Actually I've found no proof green tea is a reductase inhibitor, I thought I had but the only studies I've found where green tea + soy isoflavones. The guys over at pegym swear by it for erection quality.

I love L dopa but I always use mucuna pruriens. About once a week usually.

Neither have I. I drink green tea a couple times a week. I also take theanine, which is a major component of green tea. I find no negatives to either.

Dragoninho
02-24-2015, 01:11 PM

Iīve done dopadex. I got some effect from it, nothing major, but that wasnīt expected either, but in a stack with DAA I didnīt get my usual prolactin sides I get from DAA alone so there was definately some effect.

Mad Mardigan
02-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Noticed very little from Dopadex myself. I've had less pure l-dopa standardized extracts that seemed to have more effect. Leads me to believe that mucuna puriens and the like may have other compounds in them that exert some effect.

Freepressright
02-27-2015, 07:49 AM
Noticed very little from Dopadex myself. I've had less pure l-dopa standardized extracts that seemed to have more effect. Leads me to believe that mucuna puriens and the like may have other compounds in them that exert some effect.

I suspect you are correct.

I ran Prolactrone, which is a very similar product, and it was so potent my hands were getting tingly and numb, like having carpal tunnel. I had nothing like that on Dopadex.

Mad Mardigan
02-27-2015, 03:40 PM
I suspect you are correct.

I ran Prolactrone, which is a very similar product, and it was so potent my hands were getting tingly and numb, like having carpal tunnel. I had nothing like that on Dopadex.

Wow, sounds like it had a strong effect on growth hormone levels. I may pick some of this up.