PDA

View Full Version : ~PROTEIN PROVIDER~ at GYMnTONIC.com

WesleyInman
09-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Hey Swole Source family :) While Prescription Nutrition is down, I am going to temporarily set my store up with the next best option for you guys. I

Mind you, I have several tricks up my sleeve and the 1 or maybe 2 brands I have selected are ones I used prior to PN, that are very good..In fact one of the brands actually purchased their ingredients from PN...so this is essentially a very similar product. I have used both brands for years, myself and with dozens of clients and customers.

I will be carrying a very similar line of proteins to PN..There will be a version like PROBLEND, a regular WHEY and a HYDRO of course on top of several other versions. They will come in 2,4 and 5lb increments. I will have BCAA's like TOTAL AMINO, etc..an entire lineup to meet all of your needs :)

I will be posting up shortly as soon as I am all set to retail with this company, which is already in the works.

In the meantime, I am hoping to hear from Mike. or RXwhey in general. The goal is that possibly I can go and pickup all the equipment and run PN personally for Mike and his family until at which time he or they are able to again retain production etc...That is the 100% goal at this time.

I will update you guys as I have more information, but plz feel free to contact me for your Protein needs in the meantime. I assure you that I have a second best option that will please you guys.

Thank you!!!!!

Hank!
09-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Good man right there
Up until just now I didnt know there was an issue with RX