PDA

View Full Version : When to PCT after frontloading test e

JD70
09-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Does anyone know if frontloading 1000mg test e in the 1st week only causes test to stay in the system a couple weeks after the last pin, like it does in a longer cycle? I had to stop abruptly after doing this just 1 week, was doing 30mg dbol too.

Definitely need to do PCT, just not sure when. I'd bridged from a trenavar/ epiandro cycle to this. I have nolva, exem, etc. for PCT.

Do I wait for a week or 2 because of the 1 week frontload of test e, or do pct now?

Jelisej
09-25-2014, 03:38 PM
You start PCT as soon as AAS has cleared off the system, its hard to calculate exact time but here you can find calculator that will give you an idea:
PCT Calculator (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/2130-pct-calculator.html)

JD70
09-25-2014, 04:24 PM
You start PCT as soon as AAS has cleared off the system, its hard to calculate exact time but here you can find calculator that will give you an idea:
PCT Calculator (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/2130-pct-calculator.html)
Thanks that's a great tool. I don't know if it is set up to take into consideration a 1 week test e cycle tho- says to wait a little over 2 weeks. Maybe I'll keep taking dermatren for a couple weeks then PCT. That would solve it. But I saved that PCT calculator-very good thanks!

Jelisej
09-25-2014, 04:48 PM
If you are unsure best solution is to extend cycle with some compound that has short half-life, so longer esters clears off and gap between actually cycle and start of PCT is very short.

JD70
09-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Sounds perfect, that's exactly what I'll do.

O.N.
09-25-2014, 09:51 PM
Are you using HCG on cycle?

JD70
09-25-2014, 10:22 PM
No HGC. Not sure I'll ever pin again, at least not test e. Hurts like hell, for days. I'd rather be a bit smaller and be able to workout at 100%. Couldn't workout my shoulders at all today, very frustrated.

ECTD
09-25-2014, 10:27 PM
No HGC. Not sure I'll ever pin again, at least not test e. Hurts like hell, for days. I'd rather be a bit smaller and be able to workout at 100%. Couldn't workout my shoulders at all today, very frustrated.
Test e isn't causing the pain. Who ever brews your gear must be using to much bb/ba or peg 400.
At least as far as I know that would be why cause I get no pain from test e.

JD70
09-25-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm talking pain and swelling for days. It's my first time and it's supposed to be high dosed, but I just can't handle it. It is 400/ml

JD70
09-25-2014, 10:36 PM
I did 200 in my glute, 300 in left shoulder, and 500 in rt shoulder (last one not smart but I initially thought shoulders were less sensitive). Now I've got 3 bad places. If you do the same thing and expect different results...

BBG
09-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Why not just do entirely in the glute/quad?

ECTD
09-25-2014, 10:52 PM
I did 200 in my glute, 300 in left shoulder, and 500 in rt shoulder (last one not smart but I initially thought shoulders were less sensitive). Now I've got 3 bad places. If you do the same thing and expect different results...
I see. 400mg/ml would hurt. I thought it was regular dosed gear haha.

JD70
Man I did it there 1st and had the worst problem. A huge lump came up along with some real pain. Its starting to go away now, I did it Friday. Pretty sure I wasn't near deep enough (1" needle and not all the way in). My friend says I need to cut it.

JD70
Man I did it there 1st and had the worst problem. A huge lump came up along with some real pain. Its starting to go away now, I did it Friday. Pretty sure I wasn't near deep enough (1" needle and not all the way in). My friend says I need to cut it.
I mean glute, not quad

longBallLima
09-26-2014, 01:57 AM
The 3rd person that I see complaining because of a 400mg test e. Maybe be a little less creative and hit 250 every time

Bucks
09-26-2014, 09:22 AM

Cut it down with more oil to thin it.

JD70
09-26-2014, 09:29 AM
Cut it down with more oil to thin it.
It looks like I'm gonna have to try that. To keep it simple I'd like to draw the original gear into the pin (say 0.6cc for 250mg), and then draw 0.4cc grapeseed oil into the same pin. Would it mix/dissolve in it good? And where can I find sterile filtered gso in a vial suitable to draw from?

JD70
09-26-2014, 09:30 AM
(I have looked, but just started last night)

tallstraw
09-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Jesus how about just going 250mg per Ml, M/W/F lol. It's your first time pinning and you went high concentration on your ass lol. Rookie move mayne!
Regardless it's gonna hurt, always hurts the first few weeks, even with 200-250mg concentrations. But normally by the 3-5th pin in any muscle group it subsides. I never even feel test alone when I would pin it after a certain point. Just the other compound(s). It goes away man, try not to worry lol. Keep going, don't let a little pain stop you. I tried Hulk Labs testotren, 300mg test e with 250mg tren e per ML. Literally rendered my leg immobile and had a humongous swell. Test soreness is probably just from virgin muscle bronanny

JD70
09-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Jesus how about just going 250mg per Ml, M/W/F lol. It's your first time pinning and you went high concentration on your ass lol. Rookie move mayne!
Regardless it's gonna hurt, always hurts the first few weeks, even with 200-250mg concentrations. But normally by the 3-5th pin in any muscle group it subsides. I never even feel test alone when I would pin it after a certain point. Just the other compound(s). It goes away man, try not to worry lol. Keep going, don't let a little pain stop you. I tried Hulk Labs testotren, 300mg test e with 250mg tren e per ML. Literally rendered my leg immobile and had a humongous swell. Test soreness is probably just from virgin muscle bronanny
Man you're right on, many rookie mistakes!:) but I was frontloading...doesn't matter now I had to quit but will give it another go in mid November. Will cut it too, 250mg per cc and do 2x/week (500 total/wk), along with my dbol. That dbol was making me feel really good in just a few days. I have enough to do dbol weeks 1-5, test e 1-12, anavar 10-14. If the pip will go down (substantially) then it should be great. You guys are awesome to help a brother, thanks! :cool:

tallstraw
09-28-2014, 09:34 PM
Why not just cut or bulk? Why give 2 goals for the same cycle? Cut, or bulk breh? Or I guess you could recomp, then cut? Unless that was the plan. But these bulk then cuts I see never go too well. I mean they go well, but the person at the end is always like "Man, I wish I'd have cut(or bulked) instead.

JD70
09-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Well, you're right it was more recomp. I'd like to lose a little fat at the end. Plus it's a pretty long cycle with a month break between orals. But I totally get what you're saying, and you're probably right.
Going to be very tough to wait to start back up till November. :( Gotta do it though, and be clean for my Dr. Could use a break anyway, just did a great cycle of dermatren and epiandro, before I met my new aas friend. That was a good recomp cycle, by the way. 45 days probably ave 120mg Dermatren and 3-400mg epiandro hard. Strength and muscle hardness went way up.

JD70
09-29-2014, 09:55 AM
Why not just cut or bulk? Why give 2 goals for the same cycle? Cut, or bulk breh? Or I guess you could recomp, then cut? Unless that was the plan. But these bulk then cuts I see never go too well. I mean they go well, but the person at the end is always like "Man, I wish I'd have cut(or bulked) instead.
I was considering what you said and might just do a bulk cycle, save the var for a summer cutter. Been wanting to try anadrol anyway. Start mid Nov. See how big I can get in the winter!
1-5 dbol 30-40 ed
1-12 test e 500/week split mon, thurs
10-14 anadrol (dose?) Need to research, want to do enough but not overdo. I understand it's not nearly as toxic as dbol. If anyone has experience taking anadrol I'd appreciate suggested dosage for this cycle.

JD70
10-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Looks like anadrol is good at 50-100mg ED.

I'm starting PCT tomorrow, it will have been 13 days since last pin of test e (500mg right shoulder- I will not do that again!). Its high dosed 400/ml.

I continued dermatren till today, 30mg PWO then 60 after shower later. Ran dtren 7 weeks and 3 days with epiandro hard and liked it. Did 120-180mg DT ED.
I've been using exem, 6.25mg ED, along with a lot of other stuff (prami, hawthorne berry extract, liv52ds), and now that I'm going into pct my question is would arimistane work now? I have a lot of it and a little formestane, and would like to use it if it will do the job.

PCT looks like:
Nolva 30/20/20/10
Epic (2)
Battlefuel (DAA supp)
GW 20mg divided a.m./ p.m.
Cycle support, liv52ds
Exem 6.25ED* **am wondering if arimistane would be good during PCT instead of exem. Also will take a half dose of AI for week or 2 after last dose of nolva.* ** (for example exem 6.25 EOD, or 25mg arim ED).

tallstraw
10-04-2014, 02:57 PM
What?! Who told you that, it's much more toxic than dbol the way I've always understood it.

JD70
10-04-2014, 03:18 PM
What?! Who told you that, it's much more toxic than dbol the way I've always understood it.
Are you talking about anadrol? Yes, I've read it is more toxic than dbol since my buddy told me otherwise, or I might have misunderstood??? Good reason to always do own research to confirm. Thanks man.
Do you have any experience with arimistane as being good or bad during PCT?

tallstraw
10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
No, you said in your previous post dbol is more toxic than drol. When I've always read and been told drol is more toxic, much more than dbol. Arimistane is an AI, right? I'd just use exemestane at a low dose for pct.

JD70
10-04-2014, 05:31 PM
No, you said in your previous post dbol is more toxic than drol. When I've always read and been told drol is more toxic, much more than dbol. Arimistane is an AI, right? I'd just use exemestane at a low dose for pct.
Yes, I was trying to agree, anadrol is more toxic than dbol (and dbol is toxic). Evolutionary has some good info and says that too. I still want to do a bulk with good liver protection with it. Its supposed to have great gains. Cool about exem, that seems to be the way to go, thanks for confirming. Arim is a suicidal AI (econtrol) but a weak in comparison to exem, and weaker than formestane.

tallstraw
10-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Well, for me formestane still converts to a hormone. So wouldn't risk formestane. On cycle, sure, off cycle, not a chance. If Arim is suicidal, I'd just use exem.

I was just trying to correct ya cuz in a previous post you wrote bol was more toxic than drol. Which b it's not from everything I know. But since you know that all I was doing was probably correct a sentence syntax or spell check error. I've never run drol. It makes some people feel like shit utter shit, but the gains are awesome. Meanwhile dbol is great, and makes you feel great.

JD70
10-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Well, for me formestane still converts to a hormone. So wouldn't risk formestane. On cycle, sure, off cycle, not a chance. If Arim is suicidal, I'd just use exem.

I was just trying to correct ya cuz in a previous post you wrote bol was more toxic than drol. Which b it's not from everything I know. But since you know that all I was doing was probably correct a sentence syntax or spell check error. I've never run drol. It makes some people feel like shit utter shit, but the gains are awesome. Meanwhile dbol is great, and makes you feel great.
Thanks man sounds good. Exem is suicidal too, which isn't bad it doesn't cause rebound. Will stick with it.