PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Read.

h2s
09-29-2014, 10:39 AM
Hello SS Members,

Hey guys, it's me checking in. I apologize for my absence lately. I am terrible at finding balance, and am attempting to balance too many roles at once lately. It's not fair to the community, however, and I realize that. I wanted to open this thread up for any suggestions or comments that you may have or things that are currently outstanding and need to be addressed. If it is something between you and I, send me a PM. If it is a website issue that has not been addressed yet, please let me know.

Besides that, how has everyone been? I have been a work horse between a few different projects I have been working on (some for my 9-5, others for my music project which might finally be kicking off). I'd like to hear from you guys as well.

I just heard about bonedaddy and it is extremely upsetting. Great guy this community lost.

Cobalt
09-29-2014, 01:11 PM
No complaints on my side of the fence. Things seem to be running well.

Going to need some samples of your music though.

h2s
09-29-2014, 01:32 PM
No complaints on my side of the fence. Things seem to be running well.

Going to need some samples of your music though.

Ha, the project is more on the industry side of things. My production isn't at the proud of it stage yet. I was asked to provide a mix for a site though, which I am considering. I'll let you know if it goes up, but it will be fairly deep/dark house and techno.

Mad Mardigan
09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
He lives.

Awesome. I DJ on the side, sounds like our styles might be similar. Let's get some mixes up.

h2s
09-29-2014, 03:12 PM
He lives.

Awesome. I DJ on the side, sounds like our styles might be similar. Let's get some mixes up.

For sure, when I get this latest one done I will share it.