PDA

View Full Version : More Busts

Bucks
10-02-2014, 04:50 PM
On the east coast......

Several Under Arrest in "Operation Gym Candy" - PAHomepage.com (http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/story/several-under-arrest-in-operation-gym-candy/32169/mVnJinetZk6Sg5iTmH_zMA)

Enuke65
10-02-2014, 05:04 PM
are there more busts of late or are people just noticing them more?

Cobalt
10-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Seems like small rings/distributors pop up and get careless. I saw once source start out and just explode in size. They were busted in less than 6 months.

Bucks
10-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Defiantly more . Google the term and just look at the story dates. It's being targeted.

GYMnTONIC.com
10-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Agreed. This is a very "low key" ORD style ring..

Last time they hit everyone at one time whereas this time, it is more strategic. If you throw a hook or two into a pond, a few small fish will scare and straggle out of the way while bigger ones remain, and day after day you are going to consistently catch one after another without spooking the entire pond.

Meanwhile, if you throw dynamite in the water (ORD) you might grab a large handful of fish, but sure as the sun shines you aren't going to get any of the fish coming back any time soon.

The writing is on the wall for this, and somehow everyone is too distracted by ISIS beheadings and Football and Miley Cyrus to notice the 'war on drugs' is targeting physical enhancement once again. Look at even the PH bill...

This is not all coincidental. Plus L.E doesn't even report all the busts going on for AAS, so you are only seeing a portion. Undercover operations don't notify the local newspapers unless they are advised to do so.

I'm just glad we are getting all the criminals off the street. I mean Phil Heath,Dennis Wolfe types, have you seen some of their posing suits lately..it's criminal. These are the real dangers to society...Kai Greene..he's a real danger to Produce and Grapefruit everywhere. Get these guys off the street DHS..come on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHQ2np6KyU

GYMnTONIC.com
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM
By the way did you guys notice one guy was a probation officer and others were corrections officers?? They are ashamed of these "civil servants" actions....

Yes because all LE are stand up citizens **rollling eyes**

Attorney General KANE from the United States goes on record to say

"Anabolic steroids can cause deadly side effects, and are as much of a public health risk as heroin or other narcotics, especially when users 'stack' them," Attorney General Kane said. "This illegal manufacturing has been shut down and will no longer be able to supply dangerous drugs that can do great harm to people's long-term health."

Reefer Madness anyone?? Divorcery..Violence...Murder....suicide.....Hopele ss Insanity. FML.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

Cobalt
10-03-2014, 08:41 AM
It is really stupid, but at the end of the day, they will come down on them because big pharma sells it via prescription. Can't have competition, right?

Bucks
10-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm really glad someone is warning me I'm a 240lb heroin zombie !