PDA

View Full Version : So cal tvar powder?

skull
10-04-2014, 04:20 AM
anyone that ordered tvar from socal notice its brown?[ looks like its laced with some kind of filler] its supposed to be pure gram---ive ordered a lot of tvar , sometimes its white, sometimes yellow--but never brown---if I get this tested and its laced with a filler I will bash this guy all over the net

tallstraw
10-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Don't be so hasty. Get it checked before you start saying or hinting at anything and have to back track.

Enuke65
10-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Yeah, pretty strong first post too man, relax

Frank Thomas
10-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I am waiting for a spec on his tren. I've only heard go things about it. This is the first negative. First post too!

GYMnTONIC.com
10-04-2014, 11:48 PM
There are no negatives in regards to anything So-Cal Nutrition carries.

Everyone on this forum, myself included will vouch for him 1000%.

Powders vary in color all the time. I have seen a tan "tvar" many times.

I have people ask me on my store if my LIV 52 by Himalaya is possibly counterfeit. A $10 dollar product. I cringe painfully. Just as painful as I did when reading this.

tallstraw
10-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Hahaha that's were the money is...ripping off people and destroying your name for a $10 product lol

noneck
10-05-2014, 02:28 PM
hell i got me some tvar from him its good to go it was a brown tanish color i made it in a transdermal with salvo..its working great love it!!!!!! :)

SoCal-Nutrition
10-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey Guys, just saw this.

When Progainz temporarily suspended service, we bought their existing inventory of tvar and trest ace

PG's has made me completely aware of their supply chain and we can work with them on supplying data for these raws.

if you're unsure of the product, please contact me about a refund.

ProGainz
10-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Very strong first post... Sounds like the last thing you need to be on is a Tren affiliated hormone.

The tvar powder was a golden brownish orange, it is common and is a manufacture defect, does not affect quality at all.. All powders are gtg.

Enuke65
10-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Very strong first post... Sounds like the last thing you need to be on is a Tren affiliated hormone.

I will post a HPLC for the tvar soon after our supplier forwards it to me.

The tvar powder was a golden brownish orange, it is common and is a manufacture defect, does not affect quality at all.. All powders are gtg.

- - - Updated - - -

Just take it. In 10 days I bet we won't hear from you again.

Lol, I know you didn't intend to, but at a glance that seems somewhat menacing.

tallstraw
10-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Cuz he'll be dead!

BBG
10-05-2014, 09:51 PM
haha it does sound like that means the tvar is gonna kill him.

Mad Mardigan
10-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Lol. I like this thread.

ProGainz
10-05-2014, 10:09 PM
No but in all seriousness, if someone has an issue or question then address it via PM/email with the sponsor. I have no sympathy for people who come here just to create an account and post something like that.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

tallstraw
10-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Especially him, he's got no time! By my watch he's got 234 hours left!!

SoCal-Nutrition
10-06-2014, 01:41 AM
I seriously laughed at some of this!

again, seriously...I spoke to PG earlier today, we understand the concerns of the OP. We wish this was addressed directly, but it's actually a good thing to bring these things up in the community...in case someone else had a similar concern.

Always know we'll do whatever we can to take proper care of you!

skull
10-06-2014, 03:38 AM
hey, all im sayin is ive bought a lot of tvar and its never been brown---its been white or slighty yellow--which would be in line with parent compound--not only that but the way I take it ,I put it right on my tounge?--anyway the white+yellow has a very bitter taste and the brown was not the same--I would very much like you to post a COA---WITH THE LOOMING BAN COMING and the prohormone biz not looking so hot I wouldn't be suprized with the ownerners trying to cash out--.i may not have any post but ive been around all the boards

Hank!
10-06-2014, 03:32 PM
One thing you'll notice on this board is that we treat each other with civility, and keep the "calling out" to the other boards. SoCal is stand up shop, and the owner has an excellent reputation for taking care of his customers. Once this is resolved I hope you have the humility to clear the air.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-06-2014, 06:08 PM
The file is too large for me to attach, but I've stored it on our server at the following location.

http://socal-nutrition.com/image/data/trenavar.pdf

I'll be frank, I'm not quite sure how to make sense of this report...

Frank Thomas
10-06-2014, 07:33 PM
The file is too large for me to attach, but I've stored it on our server at the following location.

http://socal-nutrition.com/image/data/trenavar.pdf

I'll be frank, I'm not quite sure how to make sense of this report...
That is one crazy ass report. It is either the way the PDF was formatted or the Empower program. I can't even find what chemical is being tested. Lol

SoCal-Nutrition
10-14-2014, 07:28 PM
This is important to me...following up to see how the tvar is treating you guys.

skull
10-15-2014, 03:38 AM
after about a wk of 80mg pd--have to say it seems legit--in one of the post I think it says that the brown color is caused by impurities? what does that mean?