PDA

View Full Version : good watch on aas

DJM
11-19-2012, 05:17 PM
NatGeo - Science of Anabolic Steroids - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSF_HPGx-Q)

naeydrin
11-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Interesting.

h2s
11-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Watching now, thanks.

h2s
11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Fuck Taylor Hooton's father. Sorry to sound insensitive, but maybe if the fat fuck would have not shoved sports down his son's throat, the kid wouldn't have been on the cocktail of anti-depressants that were the real cause of his son's tragic suicide.

nate3993
11-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Fuck Taylor Hooton's father. Sorry to sound insensitive, but maybe if the fat fuck would have not shoved sports down his son's throat, the kid wouldn't have been on the cocktail of anti-depressants that were the real cause of his son's tragic suicide.

no, im with you man. he says blatant lies about steroids like withdrawls and feeling depressed coming off of em. on superdrol, i found it easy to get emotional over things, but not depression and no such thing as withdrawls.

burlyman30
11-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Marion Jones was always hot to me, THG or not.

xxiv
11-20-2012, 10:04 AM
great link djm.

Mr_math
11-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Just last week on Greys anatomy they had the scenario that a kid got really sick from anabolic steroids. Love how they acted like it was heroin or something. Hilarious.

DJM
11-20-2012, 10:36 AM
just like the baseball dad, those 3 wrestlers were also linked to heavy anti depressant usage (benoit, and to an extent pillman id think), years of drug and alcohol abuse (eddie).....wrestlers partied away the 80s and early 90s, so whats at fault the gear or the toll from lack of sleep, rec drugs, booze ect...which coincidentally all do have studies that link to health problems as opposed to the lack there of with regards to gear

by no means do i think steroids are entirely safe, im quite sure the ifbb pros will pay one day, altho as stated by burly, funny how when they retire they get off...........the power lifter in his kitchen, ill bet money it wont be the steroids that gets him, but rather his diet that lended itself to his bulbous frame, im sure the carbs to get to that size are causing the plaque on his arterial walls at just as fast a rate as winny might

the ex pro who was suffering from clogged arteries, 'induced by steroids', id suspect lacked the information we have access to today with regards to on cycle support.....yes lemon in water is a nice drink for the liver, but aegis might be a tad stronger imo

h2s
11-20-2012, 11:05 AM
^ Agreed 100%. Well said.

Mr_math
11-20-2012, 11:27 AM
^ Agreed 100%. Well said.

Yep copy that..

I think people want to point the blame somewhere and the predetermined notion of aas makes it easy to keep the negative outlook on them. When majority of the people have zero knowledge of aas.

I'm sure dj has a good outlook on that.

DJM
11-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Yep copy that..

I think people want to point the blame somewhere and the predetermined notion of aas makes it easy to keep the negative outlook on them. When majority of the people have zero knowledge of aas.

I'm sure dj has a good outlook on that.

alot of people like to defer responsibility, alot
'math you must go to the gym alot, i wish i had the time (and its not the fact that i do understand you have a schedule to balance too, and just find time as opposed to my lazy fat ass who wont, and ill be the same fat fuck who asks how you can eat the waffles n fried chicken and stay that way while i eat my 4th salad of the day as recommended by my new, this is the one, diet)....just a smaller example on a smaller scale
when i worked with older children, the 12-17yr olds, there was alot of 'shit always happens to me it isnt fair', vs imo people who look for trouble will find it

friend of mine, says he hates test cause it makes him aggressive, at anything more than 250mg........ohhh but i know him well, wound super tight, does alot of mma stuff to blow off steam, short fused, hyper to the point it effected school and he never finished, gets frustrated fast if his schedule is slightly changed (off to the gym but wife asks to go get milk first), and so on......yeah its the fkn low dose of testosterone.......iv run tren at reasonable doses and outside the odd lack of patience for something trivial e4d, nada

those steroids are soooo bad, yet do so much good in the hospitals, wow i thought doctors were out for our best health interests (bare with me lol), yet they prescribe stuff like, test, var, deca, even anadrol.....and i doubt theres a tub of cycle support next to the bed

burlyman30
11-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mr_math
11-20-2012, 11:58 AM
alot of people like to defer responsibility, alot
'math you must go to the gym alot, i wish i had the time (and its not the fact that i do understand you have a schedule to balance too, and just find time as opposed to my lazy fat ass who wont, and ill be the same fat fuck who asks how you can eat the waffles n fried chicken and stay that way while i eat my 4th salad of the day as recommended by my new, this is the one, diet)....just a smaller example on a smaller scale
when i worked with older children, the 12-17yr olds, there was alot of 'shit always happens to me it isnt fair', vs imo people who look for trouble will find it

friend of mine, says he hates test cause it makes him aggressive, at anything more than 250mg........ohhh but i know him well, wound super tight, does alot of mma stuff to blow off steam, short fused, hyper to the point it effected school and he never finished, gets frustrated fast if his schedule is slightly changed (off to the gym but wife asks to go get milk first), and so on......yeah its the fkn low dose of testosterone.......iv run tren at reasonable doses and outside the odd lack of patience for something trivial e4d, nada

those steroids are soooo bad, yet do so much good in the hospitals, wow i thought doctors were out for our best health interests (bare with me lol), yet they prescribe stuff like, test, var, deca, even anadrol.....and i doubt theres a tub of cycle support next to the bed

Yeah I'm sure a lot of us know that kind of person and deal with a lot of those people on a regular basis. Which is crazy, they pay enough attention to know you put in some sort of hard work and you may eat a little wild at times but can't take the extra steps to do something for themselves. So true on the aggressive point, people need that reason to blame it on something and justify what and why. It's even deeper than the fact that if you take something that enhances aggression. Society has made it easy to justify men's aggressive behavior due to testosterone to an extent. Not sure how you feel on that, I know it's more of a sociological standpoint.

I love the fact that aas are horrible but you ask that aids patient who is taking their aas how they feel. How happy are they for being on something. Not to mention all of the transgender community who are getting their medications and becoming the person that they feel they really are...

Eden
11-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Bigger faster stronger is good. I agree with h2s the parents put the kid on antidepressants known to cause suicidal tendencies then blame aas when the kid kills himself.

DJM
11-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Anabolic Steroids--A Physicians Perspective - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0bVxEvW6vc&feature=watch-vrec)

'there are hardly any supplements worth your money' lol

burlyman30
11-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Come on DJ, its not their fault. The spoon made them fat and the roids made them a-holes. :rolleyes:

DJM
11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Come on DJ, its not their fault. The spoon made them fat and the roids made them a-holes. :rolleyes:

exactly burly!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my fkn life!!!!!!!!

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/fat-baby-5.jpg

Mr_math
11-20-2012, 01:51 PM
exactly burly!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my fkn life!!!!!!!!

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/fat-baby-5.jpg

Looks like OD wasn't the only one who would post baby pics :)

Lol. :)

nate3993
11-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Steve Michalik was a known abuser. I've heard his story many times and he waa taking wayyy more than his peers at that time.

I've always said that their are two main factors regarding side effects of AAS: 1) dosage and 2) individual tolerance. Some guys will get away with 300mg/day of anadrol and liver function remains good and enzymes are barely elevated. Anything past 100mg for me and I thought I was going to die from a brain aneurysm from the high bp and headaches that were beyond pain medications ability.

Likewise, one guy will get more results out of 50mg of a compound than another guy gets out of double or triple that dose.
I believe that Michalik took more than his peers in order to get similar gains to them. And while he did respond, his body was not as resistant to the deluge of compounds.

YES! that guy. fuker enraged me. he went on for years an never went off! of course he has serious issues. he makes it sound like responsible use will fuck your shit up. so not true.

yoey
11-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Similar to bigger faster stronger.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2