PDA

View Full Version : ~AMP CITRATE under attack already~

WesleyInman
10-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Big Surprise they are going after Amp Citrate already.

To my knowledge this product doesn't even have legit studies behind it to show it is even remotely unsafe.

No offense to any companies that use this product, but I have used it alone and it is VERY MILD compared to something like 1,3 dm IMO.
It certainly has it's value for sure, but seriously I'd be willing to go out on a limb based on the structure alone and put "caffeine" at far higher risk then this.

Why is the Dietary Industry being attacked so highly? Even for safe and weak products? Thoughts?

Scientists warn about stimulant in workout supplements (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/08/amp-citrate-stimulant-dietary-supplements/16827669/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories)

Freepressright
10-09-2014, 06:19 AM
Personally, I find that 300mg of caffeine anhydrous with a 100mg drop of Synephrine powder will light my fire as good as any stim out there. Adding raw Synephrine boosts any pre-workout formula for me. I bought some raw Octopamine once too and that just put it over the top.

I don't know why there's the need for these new stim formulas out there.

Bam24
10-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Amp is a lot milder but I like it alright.. I prefer 1,3 dmaa an pea though:) I love that combo .. Anyhow I read through usatodays supplement section attacking Cahill n ds.. Like they seriously needa back off the supplement industry .. It's out of control how the system can do whatever it pleases..

BBG
10-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Vitamin shoppe and GNC already pulled products containing it. Crazy.