PDA

View Full Version : Epi researched in Oil

Bucks
10-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Has anyone here researched it? It's supposed to be equal to Anavar with that delivery method in testing.

I know someone was selling it on boards last year but he is gone now.

Enuke65
10-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Like epistane or epiandro?

somm
10-12-2014, 10:40 PM
I used it. Epistane in oil that is. It worked good! I've never used anavar though so I really can't say how it compares. But I got shredded up pretty good and recovered just fine. Wasn't tired or wiped out on cycle like some complain of with Epistane, and I actually felt like I got energy from it. My only gripe is having to inject every day, but other than that I really liked it and had no bad sides. Also, towards the end of my cycle I mixed it in with grapefruit juice and drank it so that I didn't have to inject IM. It had a really bad taste because it was mixed with ethyl oleate instead of grape seed oil but bad taste doesn't bother me.

Bucks
10-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Like epistane or epiandro?

Epistane it what I was referring to.

Bucks
10-13-2014, 12:46 AM
I used it. Epistane in oil that is. It worked good! I've never used anavar though so I really can't say how it compares. But I got shredded up pretty good and recovered just fine. Wasn't tired or wiped out on cycle like some complain of with Epistane, and I actually felt like I got energy from it. My only gripe is having to inject every day, but other than that I really liked it and had no bad sides. Also, towards the end of my cycle I mixed it in with grapefruit juice and drank it so that I didn't have to inject IM. It had a really bad taste because it was mixed with ethyl oleate instead of grape seed oil but bad taste doesn't bother me.

Do you remember what dosing you were using in oil?

somm
10-13-2014, 06:52 AM
They were 10 ml vials with 100mg per ml.

Frank Thomas
10-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Daily injections, yikes. I like the idea though, a Cyp would be nicer if possible.

WesleyInman
10-13-2014, 11:32 AM
I had heard of this too but never used it. Makes sense though if someone legit blended it. I assume you could even throw it in sterile grapeseed oil and it "can" work.

Wonder if it's painful?

Dblock
10-13-2014, 08:56 PM
On another forum I belong to this is being spoken about...I hope this comes out from the PureOil site...BTW Somm is that Epi still available or does anyone currently put out an IM Epistane???

Bucks
10-13-2014, 09:12 PM
I had heard of this too but never used it. Makes sense though if someone legit blended it. I assume you could even throw it in sterile grapeseed oil and it "can" work.

Wonder if it's painful?

Thinking of blending it with Trest ace. I think it would be great together.

somm
10-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Yeah cyp. would have been awesome! The injections were pretty much painless. Had some dull aches around some of the injection sites afterwards but it didn't last long at all. The source I got mine from is no longer around/ with us unfortunately :( But I don't thing it would be to hard to "brew" up. Like wesley said, just use some grapeseed oil. This stuff was in Ethyl Oleate and was pretty darn smooth. Ethyl Oleate Organic Sterile Filtered Ultra Pure USP Grade Carrier Raw Gear Ml | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121431167967?lpid=82)

somm
10-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Thinking of blending it with Trest ace. I think it would be great together.

Yes, I think this would be an awesome stack! I bought my Epi with Trest together as a stack but decided to run the Epi solo, so I still have my trest and the rest of the Epi for a future cycle.

Bucks
10-14-2014, 03:22 AM
Yeah cyp. would have been awesome! The injections were pretty much painless. Had some dull aches around some of the injection sites afterwards but it didn't last long at all. The source I got mine from is no longer around/ with us unfortunately :( But I don't thing it would be to hard to "brew" up. Like wesley said, just use some grapeseed oil. This stuff was in Ethyl Oleate and was pretty darn smooth. Ethyl Oleate Organic Sterile Filtered Ultra Pure USP Grade Carrier Raw Gear Ml | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121431167967?lpid=82)

I think we are referring to the same source.....

somm
10-14-2014, 06:58 AM

Yep, pretty sure.

Frank Thomas
10-14-2014, 08:13 AM
I think I know, too! ; )

Bucks
10-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes, I think this would be an awesome stack! I bought my Epi with Trest together as a stack but decided to run the Epi solo, so I still have my trest and the rest of the Epi for a future cycle.

Somm do you remember what your dosing was ? Around 50 mg ED since oral is 80-90 mg ED.

somm
10-18-2014, 08:17 AM
Somm do you remember what your dosing was ? Around 50 mg ED since oral is 80-90 mg ED.

Yeah I started out at 50 mg ED, but got a killer headache the first day so I dropped it back to 30 and then worked my way up and I was fine. If you try it let us know how it goes. I'll prob run it again as soon as my work season is over. Are you going to run it with Trest?

Bucks
10-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Thinking about Trest EPI Phera .........

Will probably tear something LOL.

Bucks
10-18-2014, 09:18 AM
On another forum I belong to this is being spoken about...I hope this comes out from the PureOil site...BTW Somm is that Epi still available or does anyone currently put out an IM Epistane???

I saw on another forum there is some one putting it out as a research chem in oil. I don't know anything about them though.

somm
10-18-2014, 01:25 PM
I just got rid of the last of my Anabolic Xtreme Phera and SD. It was prob still good even though it had expired quite some time ago.

nate3993
10-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah. They were both still good. Both nasty on the body tho.

somm
10-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Yeah. They were both still good. Both nasty on the body tho.

Yeah thats what I figured too. My body is too old for that stuff, so I've been sticking with the more mild compounds. Really been wanting to try the trest that I have but really don't like the shut down that they say is really bad while on it. Though alot of folks on SS have tried it and say it isn't so bad and that recovery is pretty easy. So who knows, maybe i'll give it a shot (pun intended)