PDA

View Full Version : MK-677

joe1313
10-20-2014, 08:56 AM
Has anybody used this yet?I do like the combo of GHRP6/CJC but I hate the 3 pins a day to get an optimal effect.

Ibutamoren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren)
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.83.2.4551

Enuke65
10-20-2014, 03:10 PM
I believe it's not as desirable because it causes a "bleed" instead of pulses like the aforementioned GHRPs do

joe1313
10-20-2014, 05:26 PM
I believe it's not as desirable because it causes a "bleed" instead of pulses like the aforementioned GHRPs do

Wheat does that mean?
So not worth it then?

tallstraw
10-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Probably is referring to how cjc without dac( I believe) causes basically a bleed of gh for like 5 days instead controlled pulses.

Enuke65
10-20-2014, 07:02 PM
Probably is referring to how cjc without dac( I believe) causes basically a bleed of gh for like 5 days instead controlled pulses.

Nailed it. Sorry I wasn't too specific. On a different forum that's crazy informative they talk about the difference between compounds and what they do regarding GH release. A "bleed" releases your GH stores over time where a pulse lets out a small but effective amount and creates a pulse. These pulses can be done several times in a day and illicit an appreciable GH release each time.
If levels become elevated as with a bleed, compounds become less effective and your body responds less GH.

Check out Dats forum if you haven't already. There's a wealth of peptide info there

somm
10-21-2014, 06:56 AM
Forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe that CJC with DAC will cause the bleed effect so the OP will prob. want cjc 1295 with out dac for a pulse effect.
But yes, DAT's forum will explain it all and more!

joe1313
10-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Nailed it. Sorry I wasn't too specific. On a different forum that's crazy informative they talk about the difference between compounds and what they do regarding GH release. A "bleed" releases your GH stores over time where a pulse lets out a small but effective amount and creates a pulse. These pulses can be done several times in a day and illicit an appreciable GH release each time.
If levels become elevated as with a bleed, compounds become less effective and your body responds less GH.

Check out Dats forum if you haven't already. There's a wealth of peptide info there

Thank you for expaining it!
- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe that CJC with DAC will cause the bleed effect so the OP will prob. want cjc 1295 with out dac for a pulse effect.
But yes, DAT's forum will explain it all and more!

I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great!

somm
10-21-2014, 10:52 PM
I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great![/QUOTE]

How is the mod grf-129 working for you? Have you used Southern Research before? They are a little more expensive but always seem to produce good results. I've used the mod grf-129 and Ipamorelin combo a couple times and liked it.

joe1313
10-22-2014, 08:49 AM
I am using CJC-1295 NO DAC(MOD GR-F129) and Dats is great!

How is the mod grf-129 working for you? Have you used Southern Research before? They are a little more expensive but always seem to produce good results. I've used the mod grf-129 and Ipamorelin combo a couple times and liked it.[/QUOTE]

I have been using the combo for 7 weeks now.I have much better sleep(dreams more vivid),more energy and slimmer waist line.This is weird because for the first 4 weeks my appetite really increased from ghrp6.I am going to take a break from 11/1-12/1.

Bluesky is gtg for me.

joe1313
10-26-2014, 09:53 AM

Is there a way of splitting the dose so that the bleed acts more like a short bleed and thus is more like a pulse.

BBG
10-26-2014, 10:35 AM
How is the mod grf-129 working for you? Have you used Southern Research before?

Southern Research is great.

Enuke65
10-26-2014, 05:23 PM
I thought southern research got shutdown

BBG
10-26-2014, 07:47 PM
I thought southern research got shutdown

Shows how long I haven't ordered peptides haha

You're right I can't find the site.

nate3993
10-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Oh shit. Tis dark days for the peptide game :(

Bucks
10-26-2014, 09:37 PM
I heard that as well about 4-6 months ago.