PDA

View Full Version : ~Potion 9 is back as POTION 9Xtreme!~

GYMnTONIC.com
10-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Our other mood enhancers are not back,

But we have several reviews from this one, and they are 10/10 so we decided to review it. One seems to be sufficient for a lightweight and 2 is solid for someone who is larger.

Retail is 14.99 before SWOLE discount, buy 2 or more and they go down to 12.99 before discount.

Anyone interested, these ship starting SATURDAY!! Enjoy everyone!
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/POTION9_zps9c4f63c6.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/POTION9_zps9c4f63c6.jpg.html)

LINK TO BUY
Potion 9 Xtreme Mood Enhancer Euphoria Stress RELIEVER (10/10 reviews) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/potion-9-xtreme-mood-enhancer-euphoria-stress-reliever-10-10-reviews/)

We also have the EUPHORIA product by BSL :)

LINK TO BUY
EUPHORIA Mood Enhancer Stress Reliever by Blackstone Labs - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/euphoria-mood-enhancer-stress-reliever-by-blackstone-labs/)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/euphoriabottle_zps87de70cc.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/euphoriabottle_zps87de70cc.png.html)

WesleyInman
10-24-2014, 12:17 AM
BTW I tried the Potion 9x and it's legit. I think its better then the first version personally.

CDS or maybe one of the other guys can give better feedback at some point :)

Scope75
10-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Been wanting to this out for sometime now and the price looks right.
Wonder if it'll effect me since I don't have any luck even with the strongest of edibles.
Always looking for a good product to replace booze since I haven't drank in years.

Cdsnuts
10-25-2014, 03:36 AM
Wes is right. Potion 9 Extreme is way stronger then the first version. I picked up a bunch from my headshop buds who give em to me at wholesale. Word of advice, make sure you have a thoroughly empty stomach when you take it. Also pairs well with some good bud.

Scope75
10-25-2014, 09:37 AM
When 2 or more are added to the cart the price doesn't change.

WesleyInman
10-25-2014, 08:26 PM
When 2 or more are added to the cart the price doesn't change.

Ok I found and fixed it..sorry for the glitch. Didn't check if you purchased yet, but no worries, if there is ever an issue, I always refund any overpayments, etc :)

Ty Scope man..very nice to see you!!!!!

Scope75
10-26-2014, 08:22 AM
Cool and I didn't place my order but will now.
Crossing my figures it'll hit me thou and I'll be sure to leave a review.

CDN and Wes are you guys taking 1 or 2 bottles to get the effects??

Anyone hear of people having any ill effects from potion9x?

Cdsnuts
10-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Cool and I didn't place my order but will now.
Crossing my figures it'll hit me thou and I'll be sure to leave a review.

CDN and Wes are you guys taking 1 or 2 bottles to get the effects??

Anyone hear of people having any ill effects from potion9x?

One dose is more then sufficient for me. If I take it on a full stomach the effects are basically almost nothing more then a bit more energy and good mood. Empty stomach, different story. I've taken two in the same day, about 3 hours apart. No issues.

I've heard of someone taking three in a day and having kidney pain, shivers and generally feeling bad.

Still don't know what the active ingredient is. The old version had Kanna in it which is what I attributed the Ecstasy like effects, but apparently not, as this version it's no where to be found. SOMETHING is hidden in these, for sure. The sum part of all of those ingredients do not equal the effects you get.

These also taste alot better.

Scope75
10-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Ordered 4 and will probably just start with 2 bottles on a empty tank.

Would pairing this with some MCT oil or other pure fats help at all?

CDN you say P9 works well with some good bud but was it a sativa, indica, or a hybrid?

Cdsnuts
10-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Ordered 4 and will probably just start with 2 bottles on a empty tank.

Would pairing this with some MCT oil or other pure fats help at all?

CDN you say P9 works well with some good bud but was it a sativa, indica, or a hybrid?

I don't have the luxury of labeled bud here. It's all good dank, but I pretty much get whats around. Regardless whether you go heady high or comfy body stone, either way it would go good with P9.

Scope75
10-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Wish I had some P9 right now because the bud I'm toking on would probably be a perfect mix for P9 and a night out.

nate3993
10-26-2014, 09:38 PM
kinda scares me what were taking tho. we all know that phad3d and potion 9 are clearly spiked and my guess is a new rc. problem is, we don't know what the fuk it is and it has no long term studies.

look at jwh, the synthetic marijuana aka "spice", and how its literally making people crazy. there's actually a few different synthetic marijuana spice out there and i do NOT trust it. makes me feel the same way bout phad3D and potion 9....

then again....i'm popping a molly this weekend at music festival and i never tested the powder so i guess i can't talk lol

Grape Ape
10-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Wes is right. Potion 9 Extreme is way stronger then the first version. I picked up a bunch from my headshop buds who give em to me at wholesale. Word of advice, make sure you have a thoroughly empty stomach when you take it. Also pairs well with some good bud.
You picked these up in TR?

Cdsnuts
10-28-2014, 05:02 AM
You picked these up in TR?

Yup.

Grape Ape
10-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Yup.
I'm going to have to get one to try. I'll PM ya.

WesleyInman
10-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Hey guys, heads up, sorry for the issue. We got our order damaged, spilled everywhere so we simply are not going to invest more into this product.

The reviews we are hearing are that this product is legit. Mind you, we have heard from some that it can cause nausea and is too strong, so do not take on an empty stomach.

I spoke directly to the manufacturer and they do have legal ability to sell these. I do think it is what it says on the ingredient list, or we would not have attempted to carry these and I know they would never release them if they were not. The Euphoria is the same way. The Potion 9 could very well sounds alot like if you took yohimbine, and dendrobium (which are legal and decent mood enhancers) and even reminds me of 5-HTP when mixed with grapefruit juice. The result can be solid stress relief for some and maybe too much for others...its tough to gauge.

Just be sure that you are following the manufacturers recommendation. Even if you watch some of the Euphoria videos you will see that these do seem to relieve stress and improve mood, just don't overdo it, like some people do.

On that note, you can pick these up on Ebay and Amazon as far as I am aware. Sorry for the issues, as it was not intentional.

The thread can go on regardless, but just FYI we don't have them anymore. Thanx S.S!

tallstraw
10-28-2014, 08:25 AM
Nate you need to test your stuff man. I get out of the Army on Friday, and am going to freaknight, where I will be drunk, stoned and rolling most likely. I couldn't care less how reckless it is. I'm doing it because I finally can. Then buckle down for school. But you bet your ass I'll be testing everything, anytime I decide to take something...and you should too. $65 is more than worth it's money to save your life and mind. Invest in one man. Once you find out if you have the real thing or not. You should be doing an acetone wash if I remember right to get a pure unadulterated product. If you're gonna take something. Be sure of what you're taking and make sure that is only what you're taking.
Complete Set of All 4 Testing Kits | DanceSafe (http://www.dancesafe.org/product/coomplete-adulterant-screening-kit/)

GYMnTONIC.com
10-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Meant to mention that another likely ingredient that powers this is the legal Yohimbine that is in it. Prob a solid dosage.

Scope75
10-28-2014, 11:48 AM
There goes my Halloween plans.....
Figured 2 P9s and a strong Sativa would make for one hell of a night.

Scope75
10-31-2014, 08:20 AM
Well I got a order of P9 in just in time and it'll be picked up today.
I'll be fasted all day, no buds all day other than for am cardio, and I went and picked up some STRONG Sativa to really set it off.
I'll wait for the P9s to kick in if they do before smoking or I'll just smoke after 1hr.

Cdsnuts
10-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Well I got a order of P9 in just in time and it'll be picked up today.
I'll be fasted all day, no buds all day other than for am cardio, and I went and picked up some STRONG Sativa to really set it off.
I'll wait for the P9s to kick in if they do before smoking or I'll just smoke after 1hr.

You gonna bomb down two on your first go? I'd stick to one seeing as your gonna be droppin it fasted. Just sayin....

Scope75
10-31-2014, 10:50 AM
I was thinking about it since I seem to have a high tolerance for most things.
I also need to make sure my GF will drive tonight because I don't know how it'll effect me.

Maybe I'll take one then another later on if needed.

Cdsnuts
10-31-2014, 11:09 AM
I was thinking about it since I seem to have a high tolerance for most things.
I also need to make sure my GF will drive tonight because I don't know how it'll effect me.

Maybe I'll take one then another later on if needed.

Dude....you may get sick if it happens to be too much. I know plenty of people who puke from one. I would do exactly as you suggested and drop one....if your not feelin it really in an hour and a half, drop the other.

Scope75
10-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Puke???
Yeah I'll start with one and go from there.
Thanks for the heads up.

Scope75
10-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Well it's finally raining in Ca so I'll just take these P9s I have tomorrow.

Nutritionsupps
11-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Just had another potion! Who doesnt like having the best day every day?!

BBG
11-09-2014, 10:52 AM
You're... not a sponsor. Also I wouldn't recommend taking more than one, maybe two of these a week. Just as a general rule.

Cdsnuts
11-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Am I the only one that's annoyed this guy is trying to hock potions here?

BBG
11-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Am I the only one that's annoyed this guy is trying to hock potions here?

I hit him with a PM and edited the website out of his post.