PDA

View Full Version : Modular Series ULTRA STANO aka Super Epi andro :)

WesleyInman
10-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Hey guys, if you didn't see this, check this out..its by ANTAEUS and its on another sister forum. This is a new product coming to the lineup called the MODULAR SERIES....

Thought you guys would want to know about this since most guys here love the EPI ANDRO line!

Antaeus Labs Modular Series Ultra-Stano is a bodybuilding supplement that contains cyclodextrin-complexed epiandrosterone.

Epiandrosterone is a biological precursor, or “prohormone” to DHT.
Although DHT is an androgen receptor agonist, it’s believed that some of its effects may be non-genomic. A 2009 study on mouse muscle fibres found that DHT enhanced force production in fast twitch skeletal muscle fibres through a non-genomic pathway. Their results suggest that DHT activates the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), which leads to increased phosphorylation of MAPK/ERK1/2.

Since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is low, it has been included here complexed with cyclodextrins.

Ultra-Stano is not suitable for tested athletes.

SoCal-Nutrition
10-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Yes, very excited about these new modular series products!

nate3993
10-23-2014, 12:16 PM
sounds interesting. not sure I'm sold on the cyclodextrin tho only because I've used 2 separate stano products with cyclo as the delivery system and it wasn't anything great. then again antaeus is using 150mg a pill vs the 20mg that other companies use, so may the higher dose with more cyclodextrin will work? idk. I'm curious. i've tried SOO many different stano products/ stano type products myself wes. but i back antaeus labs, so it'll be interesting to see how much clyco they put in it, etc. I've used...

E-Spray by Prototype
MMV 3 by LGI
Stanoflex by Iron Flex...felt way under dosed..maybe bad batch?
Mestebol by Celtic
Proviron by Reseach Company who doesn't exist
5-Alpha Test by Forerunner
Epi V by Finaflex
Stano-200 by LGI

- - - Updated - - -

plus i have the tren beast coming to me and i don't wanna be on anything but tren+test to see how i like

tallstraw
10-23-2014, 12:19 PM
...but it's anteus labs..they always put out solid products that eventually get mimicked. Much like PHF does these days.

Freepressright
10-23-2014, 12:56 PM
sounds interesting. not sure I'm sold on the cyclodextrin tho only because I've used 2 separate stano products with cyclo as the delivery system and it wasn't anything great. then again antaeus is using 150mg a pill vs the 20mg that other companies use, so may the higher dose with more cyclodextrin will work? idk. I'm curious. i've tried SOO many different stano products/ stano type products myself wes. but i back antaeus labs, so it'll be interesting to see how much clyco they put in it, etc. I've used...

E-Spray by Prototype
MMV 3 by LGI
Stanoflex by Iron Flex...felt way under dosed..maybe bad batch?
Mestebol by Celtic
Proviron by Reseach Company who doesn't exist
5-Alpha Test by Forerunner
Epi V by Finaflex
Stano-200 by LGI

- - - Updated - - -

plus i have the tren beast coming to me and i don't wanna be on anything but tren+test to see how i like

I think you hit the nail on the head with the dosage comparison. I've tried 5-Alpha Test and it has a cyclo delivery system. It was basically like taking Mint TUMS with B12 in it to give you some sort of a "wow this stuff must be working!" factor. The ridiculously low dosage rendered the product worthless, IMHO.

I have a lot of faith in Antaeus, and if they're putting out 150 mg a pill and the other guys only 20, one can safely conclude it's because that's what it takes.

PM Supplements
10-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Yeah Jake always has top notch stuff so it will definitely be worth trying.
From my experience, nothing hit as strong as Andro Hard. I never had a chance to try PAs epi-andro spray, was it any good?

WesleyInman
10-25-2014, 08:28 PM
From my experience, nothing hit as strong as Andro Hard. I never had a chance to try PAs epi-andro spray, was it any good?

To be honest and I cannot speak for everyone.

I finally got a bottle of AHV1 and it was beautiful. Loved it.

The next best version out of all that I have tried, is EPI ANDRO RX by Iron Mag labs. At a dosage of 400mgs ED, most guys will admit it acts about the same as 500 mgs of AHV1. The one thing I will say is that I ran AHV1 at 750mgs ED and was not irritated at all. On 500mgs ED of the IML version I was furious each and every time I hit that dosage. But body recomp wise, I saw the same results.

Stuff is awesome...So if this is as good or better I'll be happy.

Gonna buy a bottle in December personally.

nate3993
10-25-2014, 11:27 PM

I thought e-spray was kinda meh. And I used it at like 70+ sprays. Rec. dose was like 40-50 sprays.

Turbo6GN
10-26-2014, 09:21 AM
I thought e-spray was kinda meh. And I used it at like 70+ sprays. Rec. dose was like 40-50 sprays.

Yeah, I remember wanting to give it a try until I saw that ridiculous dosing protocol. 40-50 sprays....

Scope75
10-26-2014, 10:55 AM
What's the price on this going to be.

I'll probably have to pick up a few bottles because who doesn't like a good Epi Andro product.

Right Hook
10-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Who sells 20mg cyclo'd epiAndro?

Enuke65
10-28-2014, 09:25 PM
you can pre-order it direct from the AL website. I may just do so as a self gift :cool:

Enuke65
10-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Who sells 20mg cyclo'd epiAndro?

I think he's referring to FRL 5a-test
It wasn't dosed at 20mg, but it was another example of FRL listing their ingredients in the "proprietary blend" sort of fashion.

Not hating on FRL, just pointing out such.

nate3993
10-28-2014, 10:02 PM
How many mg's was it? 25? I know it ain't more than 25. 100mg cyclodextrin. 1mg b-12.....and 25mgs androsterone. Is that accurate?

Freepressright
10-29-2014, 06:10 AM
How many mg's was it? 25? I know it ain't more than 25. 100mg cyclodextrin. 1mg b-12.....and 25mgs androsterone. Is that accurate?

That 'light dusting' of active ingredients is laughable, to say the least. PP had a revolutionary lipid-based carrier (LiquaVade) and you still got a 750mg dose. 25mg just won't cut it, I don't care how good someone claims the carrier is.

Right Hook
10-29-2014, 01:19 PM

25 of epiAndro, no androsterone. 500mcgs of methylcobalamin. It was not an oral product. It was sublingual. Those doses are consistent with the research on sublingual administration. I think they paired really well. I don't care though it was DQ'd a year ago.

The only androsterone product on the market that I'm aware of is the new FRL Alpha Hard which has well over 100 mgs of both epiandro and androsterone. But it is not a cyclodextrin complex.

Right Hook
10-29-2014, 01:22 PM
That 'light dusting' of active ingredients is laughable, to say the least. PP had a revolutionary lipid-based carrier (LiquaVade) and you still got a 750mg dose. 25mg just won't cut it, I don't care how good someone claims the carrier is.

I don't know how many times I have to say this to you PP nuthuggers, but you would have never had those PP products if not for the help of guys like the owner of FRL.

Anyways this Ultra Stano looks great. I'm a fan of cyclos, it's nice that people are realizing the benefits.

Freepressright
10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
I don't know how many times I have to say this to you PP nuthuggers, but you would have never had those PP products if not for the help of guys like the owner of FRL.

Anyways this Ultra Stano looks great. I'm a fan of cyclos, it's nice that people are realizing the benefits.

One thing's for damned sure, us "PP nuthuggers" are certain Eric would have never released a product with such a skimpy amount of active. When in doubt, always give a more-than-generous dose, and nothing less.

And you are incorrect about FRL's being the only one on the market. Iron Mag Labs has Epistane Andro out, and no, it isn't methylepistanolol. And PN had out Epi Andro HARD. I'm sure there are other Stano clones out there as well.

nate3993
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
25 of epiAndro, no androsterone. 500mcgs of methylcobalamin. It was not an oral product. It was sublingual. Those doses are consistent with the research on sublingual administration. I think they paired really well. I don't care though it was DQ'd a year ago.

The only androsterone product on the market that I'm aware of is the new FRL Alpha Hard which has well over 100 mgs of both epiandro and androsterone. But it is not a cyclodextrin complex.
Well. I've held it in my mouth for about 4 minutes....and I've done a quick chew and swallow....no difference. Not bashing, just real world results. I was taking 12 a day and that didn't do shit compared to the 3 200mg stano-200 pills I take by LGI. So from personal experience, it didn't do much. Yes. One is epiandro, and the other is androsterone.....but I think regardless the point remains valid.

Also. I had sent u a PM asking u how much 4AD is in the 4AD pills. I'm still curious as to that. I do like ur guys 4ad tho. Took 8 a day to get results....but it was good since I got the bottles for so cheap. Thank you for that. I did appreciate that.

And last but not least. When u say 100mg's....does that mean
total for both compounds? Or 100mgs of each?

Your right. Eric and AMS worked closely together.......cept Eric properly dosed. That's just the truth. And u can hate on us sukin PP's dick.....but u gotta remember. Where did this forum originate???? PP. Why were we on the forum??? A love of PP. Sooooooo....don't be surprised if we fan boy over PP.

Right Hook
10-29-2014, 02:09 PM
I must have missed the PM. I'll find it in a minute. 100mgs each.

Back to the topic - Ultra Stano

Hank!
10-30-2014, 11:12 AM
I used FRL 5a-test as a combo breath mint , energy supp when ever i needed a pickme up. At the same time I was researching Viron from the Company that shall not be named. As a booster it seemed to be ok 4-5 tabs.

I would buy it again if i see it for the low blow out pricing thats been around.

Never used UltraStano but I look forward as and addition my next cycle.

Now back to the Topic..sorry Righthook you posted while i was typing

Grape Ape
10-31-2014, 10:00 AM
Ill hold out for reviews. The Epi market is filled with disapointment.

I might buy some Epiandro and Andro powders from our sponsor, and mix em in seperate bottles of salvo. Then just mix and match till I've got it right.

Chad Frazier
11-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Sounds nice I love the p.n epi andro myself

Strong_Guy
11-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Got mine delivered yesterday! Going to stack next spring with some PP Androenhance I've got tucked away.

Scope75
11-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Thinking about ordering some too but will probably wait for a NYE sale when some retailers stock it.

nate3993
12-04-2014, 09:04 PM
In a week I should have some.