PDA

View Full Version : Developing gyno months after PCT?

hardestgainer
10-23-2014, 06:17 PM
I ran a pretty conservative cycle of triumphalis and 11-oxo that ended in June and my pct was torem, AI, and TCF-1. Everything felt fine even the first couple months after pct ended I felt like I was back to normal completely.

But for the last 3 weeks or so Ive noticed some constant sensitivity under my left nipple that hurts to the touch but at first I dismissed it, well now Im feeling a little pebble sized mass starting to form that is even a bit visible when its cold. Ive read what protocols are for if it starts to develop during cycle but what about months later?

I cant really think of what would cause it. My only guess is Ive switched back to drinking lots of battled water (I know some think thats bro science) and also for the last 2 months Ive been having serious issues with sleep, some days I dont get any at all or only a few hours and other days my body just eventually shuts it down and I sleep 12 hours. Melatonin and Diphenhydramine seem to help very little.

Also there used to be a list of places to get cheap blood tests done out of pocket, could anyone recommend me one? I cant remember the name of the site I used last time and Im gonna go get everything checked out again to see exactly where im at.

Jelisej
10-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Prolactin can cause sensitive nipples- but when it comes to gyno it means that E2 is too high.
Bottled water should not cause problems- tough it is possible if there are traces of plastic in water, plastic is xenoestrogen (meaning it acts as estrogen in body).

Sleep problem could be related, as when hormones are out of balance sleep is always affected.

Cdsnuts
10-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Water bottles leach endocrine disrupters and carcinogens in warm temperatures - NaturalNews.com (http://www.naturalnews.com/047376_water_plastic_BPA.html)

hardestgainer
01-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Bumping my old thread. I went to the doc and had some blood ran, they told me there was nothing to worry about because the sensitivity did go away and it was for a short period. But there was something odd about the results, I have had Low T for the past 5 years (and no endo will prescribe anything) and I usually hover in the 250 range but this test came back showing I was at 436, which is way way higher than Ive ever been before. Is there any explanation other than maybe my endo was right and eventually my natural levels would go up on their own(at 25)? A restart from my PCT?

I was also planning on doing my first Test E cycle and was going to use this lab as my baseline but now Im thinking maybe I should wait and have them run labs again.

weekend
01-27-2015, 01:42 AM
i would fight relentlessly to get trt if i were you, slash get checked for pituitary tumors etc

are you super lean?

privatemdlabs.com good blood tests (female hormone panel, or if youre feeling luxurious the male hormone panel with free test *expensive*)

Jelisej
01-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Bumping my old thread. I went to the doc and had some blood ran, they told me there was nothing to worry about because the sensitivity did go away and it was for a short period. But there was something odd about the results, I have had Low T for the past 5 years (and no endo will prescribe anything) and I usually hover in the 250 range but this test came back showing I was at 436, which is way way higher than Ive ever been before. Is there any explanation other than maybe my endo was right and eventually my natural levels would go up on their own(at 25)? A restart from my PCT?

I was also planning on doing my first Test E cycle and was going to use this lab as my baseline but now Im thinking maybe I should wait and have them run labs again.

Hormones do fluctuate a lot and depend on lot of stuff, so its impossible to tell you defintive answer as there are many possibilities, could be that your lifestyle improved a lot, maybe you worry much less than before :), maybe you got some sunshine days before test (sun and vit d increase test levels)

In any case- increase is a good sign, if there are overall improvements then you can work on it, and see how it goes.

hardestgainer
01-28-2015, 06:44 PM
i would fight relentlessly to get trt if i were you, slash get checked for pituitary tumors etc

are you super lean?

privatemdlabs.com good blood tests (female hormone panel, or if youre feeling luxurious the male hormone panel with free test *expensive*)

They never specifically mentioned anything about the possibility of a pituitary tumor, Ill have to bring that up. But yeah Im naturally very lean and have good vascularity in areas like arms and legs but in my abdominal region my body holds weight very easy. Ill probably just go with the female hormone test.

As for the TRT, I tried 3 different Endo's in Boise before I moved to WA and all of them have told me no because Im still young, and a couple of them thought it wasnt worth it because of an increased risk to prostate cancer(which I said I was willing to accept and proceed anyways). The only way I found I could get prescribed TRT was online paying out of pocket for basically a national endo to see my test and give me a script but it would have cost a lot of money. Back in the PP days Eric was helpful though, before I ran a couple PH cycles I couldnt even grow a light mustache.

Hormones do fluctuate a lot and depend on lot of stuff, so its impossible to tell you defintive answer as there are many possibilities, could be that your lifestyle improved a lot, maybe you worry much less than before :), maybe you got some sunshine days before test (sun and vit d increase test levels)

In any case- increase is a good sign, if there are overall improvements then you can work on it, and see how it goes.

Thanks for the input, where Im living at now hasnt seen the sun in a few months though and if anything my diet has been more laid back these past few months.

Scope75
01-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Post some pics...

Sounds like your not as lean as you think you are. Lol

tallstraw
01-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Dude you need to fight for it. And tell them that if they can't do what you need. Then refer you to someone who will! With the increase correlation with shit like depression and suicide linked to low test I wouldn't be fuckin with it..you live in this shit tier depressing state, with like the number 1 suicide rate..just because of the weather..the last thing you need is this making things worse by low test.

hardestgainer
02-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Post some pics...

Sounds like your not as lean as you think you are. Lol
Ive posted pics before on here, no Im not lean overall I guess I was just trying to say I appear pretty lean to the naked eye because I dont really hold any weight in my arms/legs. Last time I checked the calipers I was sitting at around 18-19% bf. But I doubt many people with that high a bf have veins popping out the calves when they flex lol.

Dude you need to fight for it. And tell them that if they can't do what you need. Then refer you to someone who will! With the increase correlation with shit like depression and suicide linked to low test I wouldn't be fuckin with it..you live in this shit tier depressing state, with like the number 1 suicide rate..just because of the weather..the last thing you need is this making things worse by low test.

Id say the depression aspect has just barely started to creep in, or at the very least I have taken a severe hit to my confidence, I used to be a very confident person. I will keep trying but no one seems to be interested in actually prescribing anything, which is why I was seriously considering running a test e cycle, when I ran tren I felt pretty amazing(minus the night sweats)