PDA

View Full Version : ~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~

WesleyInman
10-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Going to be challenging Celtic Labs M1-T Oxime and seeing what kind of results I can get with this product.

Thank you CELTIC for giving me this opportunity and for the additional bottle to run at my own determined dosaging ;) I will likely do a 30 day run. Dosage TBD in the am.

First thing I noticed is the bottle label and packaging, very cool labels that is for sure.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/celticM1tOXIMEimage_zpsd32cb9fa.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/celticM1tOXIMEimage_zpsd32cb9fa.jpg.html)

I have used their Trestobol with good results, so I am expecting to see some nice strength gains from this.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

I will update this thread 3-4x per week and answer as many questions as I can pertaining to this product.

I am an IRON MAG LABS rep and they have been awesome about me logging products they are not affiliated with, which to me shows even more how truly solid they are.

UPCOMING COMPETITION

I will be competing in a Strongman Competition on November 1st- Derek Poundstone's (my long time training partner is hosting it)

POUNDSTONE POWER PERFORMANCE

I will be walking in minus knowing ANY of the events, and/or preparing for it. I would like to have 4-5 days of this product under my belt going in so I will be starting this product in the next 24-48 hours.

Left out background on this forum, you guys are family :)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/WesleyINSTAGRAMphoto_zpsc0359023.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/WesleyINSTAGRAMphoto_zpsc0359023.jpg.html)

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
MY Stats (current)
2014 is my 18th year of competition, originally I was primarily a BBer.
5/7" 210 lbs on 10/24/2014.
Bench Press: 455x1. 315x17 reps (PR - 2 weeks ago)
Deadlift- 675 on olympic. 900 rack pull (though I have not deadifted for a few months, I hit 585x 7 the other day first try back)
Squat- 675 ATG, 405x20, 785x1 (PL Style w belt and wraps- low bar and parallel only)
Front Squat- ATG- 500x2
Clean- 315 (not olympic, full clean for reps)

I have competed both Naturally and Un-naturally, and have broad experience with AAS/PH/HGH/PEDs

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

I will be posting regarding the following:
Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

Bucks
10-26-2014, 05:05 PM
I would specifically like to know how it compares to SD. I haven't picked any up because I'm overloaded with stock as it is. LOL.

Looking forward to this run big time.

WesleyInman
10-26-2014, 05:07 PM
I will tell you how it compares to SD.

In the meantime, one of the very best strength products I have used since then is IRON FORGED NUTRITION's Msten...that stuff is NO JOKE. I love it. I have it on GnT if anyone needs it at discount. Probably the best version of msten I have used.

TY bucks for joining in!

Scope75
10-26-2014, 05:42 PM
In to see shit get CRUSHED.....

lt1head
10-26-2014, 07:17 PM
someone said SD. IN.

Mad Mardigan
10-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I think you'll like this stuff. Needs to be dosed higher than recommended imo. I really enjoyed my run with it.

BBG
10-26-2014, 07:37 PM
I think you'll like this stuff. Needs to be dosed higher than recommended imo. I really enjoyed my run with it.

15-30mg definitely works. That's why we gave out 2 bottles for the log. I think 30mg is going to be the best dose as far as sides vs. gains goes.

Cobalt
10-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Sounds fun, in to see how this goes.

Mad Mardigan
10-28-2014, 12:56 AM
15-30mg definitely works. That's why we gave out 2 bottles for the log. I think 30mg is going to be the best dose as far as sides vs. gains goes.

30 mg was my sweet spot :}

derekh83
10-28-2014, 02:53 PM
In for this!

WesleyInman
10-28-2014, 10:08 PM
Ty to everyone, here..much appreciated!! Gonna dose 30mgs ED, since BBG recommended that dosage.

Day 2..way too soon to tell.. I trained briefly

I think what I am going to do is get this in my system week 1...not gonna go insane with it and then after the comp, go full tilt for some size gains.

I want to see what strength I can add to my bench and then size to my biceps/legs/calves. Those are the areas I want to add a small amount of size to.

I'm looking for a solid 5lb weight gain at LEAST. I think that is reasonable.

So on day 2- doing 10mgs in 3 increments on NON WORKOUT DAYS

15mgs X2 on WORKOUT days with 15mgs pre-workout
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Today's workout

Chest/traps/bis Again super light until I get this competition out of the way that is Saturday morning

Flat bench (60 second rests in between on all sets)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Bicep Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10

Decline Elevator Bench press (lower the bar 1/3 of the way down, back up, 2/3rd down back up, all the way to adam's apple and back up in one motion, ZERO REST)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20

Did this all in 30 minutes..Again this whole week is about staying fresh and strong for the contest. You cannot go into a strongman contest with stale muscles, they have to be very rested and firing well.especially since it is Medleys.

You can find more details at POUNDSTONE PERFORMANCE GYM - Derek Poundstone World Strongest Man is holding this event.

I am actually competing at a MIDDLEWEIGHT and should come in the lower end of the weight class. You can weigh 231 lbs or under the day before the comp(weigh in's) , so many guys will be 230-250lbs.

I will be coming in 210-213lbs most likely. Only PH I am using is this M1-T oxime..hoping it kicks in quickly ;)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Basic Supplement Plan on top of the M1-T Oxime:

Protein shake (same for 3-4 years and will never change it)

Problend by Prescription Nutrition (blueberry muffin flavor) **no better tasting protein on Earth, I'd put any amount of money on this product.
This is a 4blend protein, egg, whey, casein and hydro so I get my fast, moderate and slow digestion, aka constant feeding. I do 2-3 of these daily.

(24-36 oz whole milk, 1 scoop of Protein, 2tbsps low fat peanut butter, 1/2 cup raw oats, 1 low fat yogurt,6 ice cubes, 1 banana, puree on high and once in awhile I throw in 1 scoop of Edy's vanilla ice cream to make it even better then it already is ...1000-1500 calories per shake.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/problend_zps0b3319bf.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/problend_zps0b3319bf.jpg.html)

Organ Support
Iron Mag Labs Advanced Cycle Support
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/advancedcyclesupport_zpsea30ccc3.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/advancedcyclesupport_zpsea30ccc3.png.html)

Ultimate Orange.Juiced Preworkout- 1- 1.5 scoops is MAGIC-- combined with this should be insane.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultimateorangejuicedREALTIME_zpsc5157093.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultimateorangejuicedREALTIME_zpsc5157093.jpg.html)

WesleyInman
10-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Ok I did my third day on this product.

And today is day 4.

The one good thing so far is that I don't "feel" any negative effects on this dosage. No lethargy, no anger, no negativity at all. Granted it is soon..

but sometimes things kick. Huge gainers like DMZ 2, 3 and even methadrol extreme beat the shit out of me quick...and I'm not seeing it yet on this.

It's way too soon to notice strength gains, or size on this though.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Workout yesterday

Light, very light because my competition is SATURDAY

Squats
135x20
135x20
225x10

Seated Military Press (seat back at a slight angle) dumbells listed per hand
35x10
50x10
70x10
130x10
130x10

Clean and powersnatch (one motion)
135x10
135x10

Bicep Curls (dumbells, not alternating)
25x10
35x10
70x10

Called it a day..didn't want to do anything insane.

This week was just an "off" week in terms of consistency. I wouldn't generally train like this, just going through motions and just feeling out the weights but again for a Strongman comp, you want to be well rested mentally and physically.

I will be taking the m1-t in increments for the contest, 10mgs every 2 hours..for the length of the day. So i have a steady stream in my system

Looking forward to 2morrow..Probably competing against 20-30 people in my class..should be fun at the least.

Will check in 2morrow night and try to get pics ;)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1398124703743367/

Strongman Wesley Inman vs. Squat Police with Prescription Nutrition - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0)

somm
10-31-2014, 11:06 PM
IN! Good luck on your comp tomorrow!!

VayneZ
11-01-2014, 12:13 AM
In for the ride. May the spirit of the strength be with you! Keep us updated

derekh83
11-04-2014, 09:28 AM
How did the competition go?!

WesleyInman
11-05-2014, 12:00 AM
IN! Good luck on your comp tomorrow!!

Thank you man, appreciate the kind thoughts!

In for the ride. May the spirit of the strength be with you! Keep us updated

Hey VayneZ, whats up my man..good to see you back on the forums!

How did the competition go?!

DerekH!! Man of the hour..YGPM (email btw) ty very very much!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the delay in posting.

I must add that prior to the contest I was sick about 2 days before. Similar to flu type symptoms, but not horrible version.

Showed up to the contest the day of tired. Had some breakfast from Dunkin Donuts and some coffee. Made it there at 11:05am (super busy all morning) and I only had 5 minutes to warmup.

Poundstone Power MEDLEY MASSACRE STRONGMAN Comp

Weighed in at 212lbs...max weight allowed was 231lbs the day before. Some solid competition in this class, but not pro level. Still some strong guys showed up, my class was the largest.

I got to the event very tired and weak feeling. Could tell I was sick for sure but thinking I might pull this off anyways. Took my M1-T oxime and ultimate orange juiced and was on my way.

First event- Press Medley 150lbs 1 armed dumbell, 225axle, 220 keg, and 225 log for reps clean and press each 60 seconds.

Got the dumbell in a quick second, you clean with 2 hands, and have to press it standing with one..balance is the hardest since it is a circus dumbell and the grip is 3-4". Axle and one motioned and cleaned. Got some nice ovation from this as it's not common but I practice it, so it's simple. 220 keg. Cleaned and pressed it with ease. But got called 3 times for not locking it out by Derek Poundstone (mind you he's my long time training partner, so he is very tough on me LOL). Truth be told you are supposed to have any weight lifted over head, over your head. I'm so inflexible, it's not possible and I knew it..so I dropped the weight and walked off that event. Think I placed last because of it..but no sense in fighting genetics and tiring myself out. 3x was enough for it not to count LOL

**As soon as I finished this I literally wanted to fall asleep. I had to lay down. I knew I was actually more sick then I thought and I knew it was going to be a very uncomfortable day. Nothing worse then lifting heavy weights when your sick and your body wants to rest.

2nd event-- Grip Medley
250lb farmers run per hand (2.5" handle, no straps) for 50' and run back with 550lb Frame from Worlds Strongest Man. I ****ed up and dropped the farmers on the run down, bc I was going too fast. Lost control trying to go faster. Ended up placing 1st or 2nd in this event. Not sure.

3rd event- Deadlift Medley 550lb axle (3" bar), 600lb trap bar, 650lb frame, then 500lbs olympic deadlift for as many reps as you can- 60 second time limit
(knew I'd win this, but then they changed it to NO STRAPS-- I train with straps overhand, so now I knew I had to do over under and actually reset on the lifts, so I questioned how I would do at that point.
Finished first 3 lifts in literally probably 12 seconds. Got to the olympic deadlift and punched out 7 reps in the time allotted. What messed me up was the over under hand grip. Again flexibility is an issue. I got beat by one competitor who got 8. Mind you in training I hit this overhand for reps of 12-15..so this was annoying. I never lift minus straps unless I am prepping for powerlifting. I tear my hands too easily otherwise. 2nd in this event.

4th event- Loading Medley -Pickup Apparatus from 50' away, run to platform, load,run back and get the next one
(200lb sandbag to 70" platform, 220lb keg to 68", 250 fire hydrant to 60", 270lb stone to 48", 250lbs steel block to 42" platform)

Got the first sandbag with ease. though I had to jump with the weight and throw it..Im 5'7 or 8' and the box was over my head. ****ing ridiculous to load a 200lb sandbag that high in all honesty, ran back and had no issue with the keg...fire hydrant either I threw it like a toy. The stone, at this point I was fatigued. I got it to the platform and was at 30 seconds on the clock. You have 120 seconds so I was cruising. I sat there for 5 attempts and tried and couldn't load it. We usually use tacky, a sticky sap substance and it makes all the difference..this was a smooth stone and no tacky. I ripped my arms to shreds..they were bleeding everywhere. Placed 3rd in this. 2 guys were able to load the stone, even though it took them 90 seconds to get to the stone, just loading it, placed them above me.

Ended up with 3rd place. Honestly I have never competed so bad. I threw up after the event..had a horrible migraine..Went home and went to bed. Woke up the next day feeling like I had been hit by a car.

On that note, I have not trained yet since. In all fairness I have only run the M1-t the last 3 days at 15mgs. Im going to extend the cycle to 35 days based on this and I will do the first review at day 12.

So far what have I noticed on the compound??? Still too soon to tell. No side effects. No aggression or mood changes or back pumps.

In all honest, the little I can tell so far is that it almost reminds me of an "epistane" like compound because I am super dry and lean on it. Mind you, I cannot fairly assess this product just yet because of the condition of my training and body.

Now that I am back at it, I will go full steam bodybuilding style. This product should be in my system and I am ready to go.

Back to the gym in the a.m.

Here's some pics of my 3rd place certificate and then me showing Lauren (a strongwoman) how to load the keg with LW pro Matt Mills on the other side of me (we are at middle right I am in the black.)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/poundstoneCOMP3rdplace_zps85693b24.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/poundstoneCOMP3rdplace_zps85693b24.jpg.html)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/poundstonesCOMPtraininglauren_zps3d1e69de.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/poundstonesCOMPtraininglauren_zps3d1e69de.jpg.html )

WesleyInman
11-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Update DAY 7 (will review at DAY 12) for my 1st full review.

Back to 30mgs ED yesterday.

So far what I notice is honestly no aggression when taking the product. I am much leaner and dryer. My strength felt really really good yesterday. Libido seems to be a little better as of late.

I have no back pumps and no side effects at all.

Again, its very soon..but the effects I am seeing it reminds me of a nice clean dry Epistane like RPN havocs version. Which I am a fan of.

But let me finish this run or get a bit into it more before I give you any possible true comparisons..this is just what I am seeing "so far" and it can dramatically change.

The best thing I have to say is there are no sides. I do have some sickening pumps during my arm routine yesterday. And my muscles just feel nice and fuller during my workout..hard as a rock to be honest.

Weds Session
Incline Bench Press
135x20
135x20
135x10 x 3 sets (elevator reps)

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
25x6
35x6
55x6
70x6
90x6 (strength felt good on these)

Decline Bench Press I do these proper form, lowering the weight to the upper sternum/adam's apple only **be safe doing these, its very effective but dangerous**
135x10x3 sets of (elevator reps)
225x10 x 3 sets to adams apple, slow and controlled

Wesley Inman Traps Routine (included old video footage at the end to show you how I do these)
45x20
45x20
45x40 for a burnout set
Wesley Inman Strongman . Add size to your traps quickly. - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1onefXf3g)

Dumbell Supinated Curls
35x6
55x6
70x6
70x10

Flat Dumbell Chest Press (5 second pause on each--meaning hold the weight at deepest stretch for 5 seconds, then press, and repeat)
100x10
130x10
130x10 (biceps are so pumped I can't even lock out rep 10 LOL)

Jesse Marunde Flip Grips using 45lbs to work on forearms a bit..Like in this old footage
Wesley Inman Demonstrating with 45 lb Plates - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DkrDjbnMLE)

Called it a day. Put in maybe 75% effort today..on the reps..Really was just testing out my body after the contest. I feel good right now. Between the ultimate orange juiced and M1-t my endurance and strength is very very good. My body aesthetically looks slightly better..I am definitely leaner!

WesleyInman
11-10-2014, 07:09 PM
UPDATE and INITIAL REVIEW

Strength- Definitely notice strength gains on this product so far!!
Muscle Hardness- Improved for sure
Size- Maybe a very small amount. This is far more of a lean muscle gainer for me at least. Dry gain.
Endurance- Can't really say
Cardio Function- Can't really say
Vascularity- Definitely noticeably leaner and more vascular for a fact.
Aggression- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
Anger- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
Depression- ZERO
Overall Mood- Mood improved because I'm motivated to be using this!
Acne- None at all
Oily Skin- None at all
Changes in mood/temperment- Im very calm and content like on Test.
Aggression in the Gym- Not noticeably aggressive like on some compounds.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Drive is higher for sure.
Sex Drive- Improved. Sex drive and more erections for no reason. A++ Lol.
Any sexually related issues- postive only
Nightmares- none
Night Sweats- none
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- none
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- unknown
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- maybe slightly noticeable on my facial hair..this happens on Test with me also.
Hair growth- normal

Overall how I would rate this compound. It reminds me of a nice dose of oral test, or Test Cyp but drier. Pleasant mood. Libido and sex improvements. My body feels GOOD. ZERO side effects. No anger, no heartburn, no back pumps..nothing. This is a very "CLEAN" compound..i assure you of that.

I feel like I can run this at a higher dosage safely but minus labs I will not. I really like it. It's super dry. I can see the changes even in my face and in my body. It seems like a very promising Body Recomp product.

All I am thinking is 45mgs of M1-T oxime and Epi andro combined..I do wish to see what would happen..I think it will be VERY GOOD. It actually reminds me a little of epi andro in some ways. I love dry compounds..so I am very happy.

I might be down a lb or so, but it has drawn the water out of me. I look better then the start of my run aesthetically. I am happy that I still have several more weeks to run this.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Today's workout

Upper Chest work and Biceps and some back

Warmed up well and jumped into session, I only had 35 mins. Took 15mgs -45 mins prior to session

Seated Cable Rows

100x10

150x10

200x10

300x10 entire rack..felt easy

Incline Bench Press (close grip)

135x10

225x10

315x5

315x10...just hit 10 today these were medium grip

Wesley Inman Trap Routine

45x20

45x20

Supinated Dumbell Curls(dumbells listed per hand)

25x10

35x10

55x10 ..felt good

Seated Rows

Rack x20

" "

Cheat Curls

115x10

205x5

__________________________________________________ _____________

Ran out of time.

Really had a good session as short as it was. My preworkout is amazing in that it allowed me to do this entire workout, with less then 60 second rests in between each set..I flew through it. Felt strong. That combined with the M1-T oxime is awesome

Again this reminds me of almost a dry epistane, but I don't get quite as strong on this, but it's much cleaner. Its dry but it doesnt bother my joints, and it doesn't make me angry. Epistane makes me furious. I have been looking for a solid possible replacement for epistane bc I get too mad on 45-60mgs..and this might be it.

A very very pleasant run so far. Im happy. This compound reminds me alot of Oral TNE to be quite honest. Excited for the rest of the run! And for Modular Series Ultra Stano next month. I have alot of motivation right now.

Here's old footage of my CHEAT CURLS. These convert to strength only. I do not like these for bodybuilding purposes FYI...for me these are def a solid addition to my routine.

Thank you everyone!!

Wesley Inman Strongman Bodyweight CHEAT curls with 205lbs x reps. BW=205lbs. - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAdN130XT4)

Cobalt
11-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Looking BEAST Wes. I know you would have taken 1st if you weren't sick, but 3rd isn't bad. I'd be at the end of the line, lol.

I noticed that you said "Depression: ZERO"
Gotta ask if this is a normal issue for you that the compound has helped out, or do you just not have anything to cause excessive stress right now?
I've found that some compounds are raise or lower existing depression and would just like some insight.

Chad Frazier
11-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Awesome log wes

WesleyInman
11-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Looking BEAST Wes. I know you would have taken 1st if you weren't sick, but 3rd isn't bad. I'd be at the end of the line, lol.

I noticed that you said "Depression: ZERO"
Gotta ask if this is a normal issue for you that the compound has helped out, or do you just not have anything to cause excessive stress right now?
I've found that some compounds are raise or lower existing depression and would just like some insight.

Thanks man. I have noticed with some compounds they can make you particulary moody or down. Epistane makes me super angry and trenabol I wont even take bc it makes me horrifically depressed. Someone with existing depression I do believe that a hormonal imbalance can affect them. Epi andro as you know seems to really enhance mood, as does this, where sometimes super strong compounds tend to depress users, at least I see that with clients customers and friends. Hope you are well man.

Awesome log wes

TY Chad, so happy you are here on this forum> This is the best forum online hands down :)

UPDATE -- Day 16-20. I am only going to post 1 workout but I will give some feedback as well. Sorry for the lack of posting..I have been dealing with alot of BS overall and working non stopl

Thoughts on this product so far?? I really really like it. Again its reminds me of oral TNE. I'm a fan. Super clean run so far. This is for "me" a leaning agent. I am dry, I am lean, my skin is tighter, I have lost some weight but I am striated, vascular and I look great. For body recomp this is a good product. A very good one. Minus having labs, I have ZERO sides to report which is awesome. No back pumps, no heartburn, ZERO lethargy. The one thing i can say for sure is that my facial hair is growing like a week and my hair is Darkening. Again, when I used to use AAS, this same thing happened to me on Test only runs like Prop or Suspension. It is not a bad thing at all.

I'm happy with this product. I find myself wanting to run it at 40mgs ED and blend with Epi andro rx..I do see that happening down the road, and I will recommend this product to others.

Last 2 workouts

BW= 207lbs (I am down several lbs on this, but I am way more shredded. I have not increased calories, rather I stayed the same just to see which direction this product would lead me. I'm sure you can Bulk on it with excess calories. But I'm super chiseled on it.

Shoulders/Bicep/Trap Work

Standing Military Strict Press
135x10
135x10
225x5
225x5
225x10

Supinated Bicep Curls, very strict form, dumbells listed per hand- right hand first, then left hand on each
25x8
35x8
55x8
70x8

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x30's
45x30
45x20

Super Wide Grip Incline
225x10
225x10
315x10 (just made it to ten on these, this width is very hard for me to hit high reps..hands are close to the plates)

Hammer Curls, super quick speed and some momentum
35x8
55x8
75x8
was going to go with 100's..but dropped down and said forget it

Hanging ab raises, and some odds and ends, called it a day

The best thing that I have noticed, is that I am working on my bicep splits on both my arms, have been for years..I have to say I am pleasantly surprised as I finally have a full split at around 6-8% bodyfat, which I have never had before. This is awesome. My arms are one of my smallest bodyparts, I have very short heads..I would guess to say they are around 17.5-18" at best, but I generally train for strength. When I train for bicep size I can get them nearly to 20"
but I also have to weight at least 215-220lbs.

Here's the picture from the top view of the bicep. Not a great photo but you can see the split pretty clearly. I am not genetically gifted with this split..I have it now, 20 years later.
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/wesleybicepsplit.jpg (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/wesleybicepsplit.jpg.html)

Workout 2- Sunday

Squats

but first I did a boxing workout prior. I used to be a Boxer in college. USA Amateur , nothing insane, not pro by any means, but I was undefeated at about 100lbs soaking wet. Which doesn't say much at all, except that I love to do it from time to time.

Got some heavybag work in. Speed is awesome on this product. I took it 1 hour prior, 15mgs and I was explosive, strong and between this and my Ultimate Orange.Juiced, I haven't had such a good session in years. Definitely feeling strong and a good mix of power, explosion and endurance. Wish I had this back in the day when i was fighting. M1-t oxime and Ultimate Orange Juiced would whip some ass ;)

Tore my knuckles up pretty good
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t390/wesleyinman/wesleyHANDS.jpg (http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/wesleyinman/media/wesleyHANDS.jpg.html)

My trainer was John Carlo out of New York who defeated Spinls back in the day. Guy is no joke. Also worked with Dane Grove for some skills briefly who is a pro MMA HW.
John Carlo Knocks Out Leon Spinks - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLEQ1_PxPI)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLEQ1_PxPI

Anyways,

Squats

No hands just because
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x10

Seated Calf Raises (45lb plates each)
1 plate x10
2x10
3x10
4x10
5x10

Elevator Squats *Super deep atg squat, pause, stand up 1/3 of the way, back down, 2/3 of the way, back down, then all the way up, and back down= 1 rep) Constant Tension

135x10
225x10
315x6

Front squats
225x5
315x5..just because

Did some hanging ab raises, and other ab work and called it a day.

Super happy with this compound. It definitely has me motivated to hit the gym daily. That and my preworkout product and my protein. I have 3 solid products that if anyone is considering to buy or not, the answer is 100% yes to Celtic labs M1-T oxime, Problend blueberry muffin by prescription Nutrition and Ultimate Orange Juiced by Mind Charm. A++ on all of them.

WesleyInman
11-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Old video for you guys to watch. Best part is kid in the background. PR on front squat is 500ish 1-2x around 210lbs bodyweight..i dont do these much anymore, though they do convert to Strongman.[/B]

Wesley Inman Front Squat 455lbs- BW=205lbs. Iron Mag Labs Beta Test + Prescription Nutrition - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plu2jQ_vbV0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plu2jQ_vbV0

Chad Frazier
11-17-2014, 08:26 PM
I love doing front squats but the heavier I go it likes to roll forward. .I can handle the choking part..my friend showed me putting wrist straps around the bar and holding those from the top he said that will help. I still I gotta try it..awesome lift btw as always

tallstraw
11-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Wesley is the only one I've seen who front Squats like that(me). Everyone l see does them with like their hands palm up and the elbows pointing forward and away from them...I just can't do that lol..I like DL's and front squats...I refuse to do backs anymorr.

Chad Frazier
11-18-2014, 09:52 PM
I feel bad for the kid in the side of you. He probably called it a day after seeing you he man that weight lol

WesleyInman
11-28-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you guys all for the kind words..You guys are awesome..every one of you..

Sorry for the delay!!!

Update! 11/28/2014
Happy Holidays first and foremost to everyone following along :)

Let me first start with my most recent workout:
Here's my daughter spotting me on some reps of 315 incline..she hit 30lbs for 10 reps on incline after me. She's 7 years old. Super proud of her ;)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleyMADISON_zpsf01dd2ce.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleyMADISON_zpsf01dd2ce.jpg.html)

Standing Military Press
135x10
135x10
225x8
225x8

Seated Rows
100x10
200x10
300(rack)x10
rackx10

Hammer Curls (strict)
25x10
35x8
45x8
55x8

Wide Grip Bench Press
135x10
225x10
315x10
365x6
315x8 - 3 second pause reps

Leg Extensions
50x20
75x20
100x20
150x20

Calves (seated) plates=45lbs each
45x10 (1 plate)
2x10
3x10
4x10
5x10
6x10

Abs- hanging ab raises, reps of 20

Strength- Strength is slightly improved still. Not mega strength gains, but noticeable nice gains
Muscle Hardness- Harder. Definitely improved to date.
Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better
Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains. Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes.
Aggression- Mild aggression gains
Anger- None
Depression- None, if anything mood is improved
Overall Mood- Better for a fact. This product improves it.
Acne- none
Oily Skin- None
Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually. A++
Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better ;)
Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
Nightmares- None
Night Sweats- None
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair
Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back. Facial hair is doubled!

So what I will say is I truly like this compound. Again what I said previously. Reminds me of TNE. It is a VERY solid base. It effects me many of the ways an HRT dosage would, but better. I am RIPPED on this product. The only thing I need to know is how this works when combined with EPI ANDRO. I either want to use the Antaeus Modular Stano or Iron Mag labs Epi andro RX (3-400mgs ED ) and run this at 40mgs ED with it.

I will say my mood is better, workouts are better, sex drive is better..I feel good, I'm ripped to shreds, skin is tighter and thinner. This is a very good base. I like IML 4 andro, but this is probably a bit drier and stronger. This may very well turn out to be my go to for my customers/clients in terms of using as a base. Even though it is dry, there are no joint aches. There are literally no side effects to this. The worst and only side would be hair growth.

I have to say I am impressed with this compound. This is a body recomp product IMO. It's legit, don't hesistate to buy it. Im buying more this weekend.

Updated recent picture. This pic doesn't do me justice to be honest..I have striations EVERYWHERE!! Lines all over the place. And for a fact it is because of this product. My preworkout Ulitmate Orange Juiced helps because it has thermogenic effects, but trust me when I say I am shredded from this product. When I sneeze I can see individual fibers, or after a workout when I flex I can see definitive VERY noticeable changes that 100% are due to this product.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleyinmanTANKTOP_zps22ba4b51.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleyinmanTANKTOP_zps22ba4b51.jpg.html)

Scope75
11-28-2014, 06:02 PM
That's to cool you and your daughter lift together.
She looks like she's having a good time and 30 for 10 reps is no joke either. Must be in the genes.

Looking diced and I might have to grab a few bottles since it's Black Friday and your reviews are always solid and aren't just brand pimping.

weekend
11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
i'm between grabbing dianabol and M1T on my next order...

i want that lean ripped look so now i'm leaning towards m1t. lol but lots of people say it makes you feel like poo!

WesleyInman
11-28-2014, 06:20 PM
That's to cool you and your daughter lift together.
She looks like she's having a good time and 30 for 10 reps is no joke either. Must be in the genes.

Looking diced and I might have to grab a few bottles since it's Black Friday and your reviews are always solid and aren't just brand pimping.

Yeah you guys can trust me on this..I would never say something is legit. It's different then Epi andro.. you dont get as hard, but the libido is Solid and the vascularity is very similar. The combo would be sickening. I'd put money on it!! Def worth buying...hands down, I will run this again. Mind you I have beta tested alot of products, and I have re-used them..but Epi andro is my #1 product..and I honestly would say this is #2.

i'm between grabbing dianabol and M1T on my next order...

i want that lean ripped look so now i'm leaning towards m1t. lol but lots of people say it makes you feel like poo!

Yeah the old m1-t, you felt horrible on it..this is completely different. ZERO lethargy. I feel great on this. My only wish would be to run this a bit higher dosage wise TBH!! I promise you I feel amazing on it. ZERO lethargy or sides..its awesome.

Scope75
11-28-2014, 07:01 PM
That's exactly why I'm always down to buy what you give positive reviews on.

I have 4 bottles of PNs epiandro that will be used with PNs Trest or Celtic M1-T.

Scope75
11-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Thanks to the PHF Black Friday sale and this Log/Review I now have a nice supply of Celtic M1-T Oxime on its way to me.

WesleyInman
11-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Thanx Scope.. U always have such kind words to say..and ty for trusting me to try this..I dont think you will be disappointed. I have 3 of my personal clients running this starting this week.

Takes alot to impress me enough to buy a product right away.

I will be watching in your log to see what happens.. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Prob more excited to see your result..not probably, factually more excited for your result then my own. I ran it today and used it for strength with my preworkout and it was amazing!

New Workout 11/30/2014

I have to say I tried the m1-t oxime a different way today for a preworkout. I emptied the caps into my Ultimate Orange.Juiced. So I did 20mgs at one shot, and mixed one serving of UOJ with it.

Excellent and noticeable difference. Damn I have to say I had one of the better workouts of my run this way. Mind you, I slept in til about 9am today, which is late for me..and even though I didn't have a ton of meals in me, I trained with my buddy Nick and that in itself motivated me to try some different things.

We decided before going in, we would go with reps of 8. With the exception that on 1-2 sets we would blast out high reps to failure.

So he wanted to do Chest, Shoulders and Triceps..A split I would never generally do, so this works perfect. I'm all about changing it up.

Here's what happened.

SHOULDERS/CHEST/TRICEPS

Incline (super wide) grip/ supersetted with Close Grip EZ curl bench press
135x8/50x8
135x8/60x8
225x8/70x8
315x8/80x20

Dumbell Front Delt Raises, supersetted with Tricep Kickbacks, one arm at a time for both
20x8/15x8
25x8/20x8
30x8/25x8
35x8/30x8

Seated Military Dumbell Press (weights listed per hand) supersetted with Skullcrushers
50x8/50x8
75x8/60x8
100x20/80x8

Upright Row Variations (as seen in the video below-this is old video of me hitting it for 10 I believe)
135x8
225x8
225x15* PR (personal record at this bodyweight)

Elevator Reps DECLINE bench (lower weight 1/3 of way down, back up, 2/3 way down, back up. all the way to Adam's apple. Brief pause, all the way to the top=1 rep)
135x8 full reps
135x8
225x7...ran out of steam at this point.

Felt like a million bucks. Wore a tshirt...striations everywhere, even on forearms. I am shredded. My bodyweight was only about 205lbs..so I am down weight, but I get compliments daily how much bigger I look..which we all know happens when you are shredded and hard.

Overall this is a fantastic look for me. I am getting a ton of attention from women at this weight, I am lean and it is noticeable even in my face..I dont have that bloated puffy look. Again body recomp.

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed. Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me. Would be annoying long term.

Back at it tommorrow..SUPER motivated..and its coming to an end :( Almost wish I could extend it a bit longer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyAZFNVR00

Scope75
11-30-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanx Scope.. U always have such kind words to say..and ty for trusting me to try this..I dont think you will be disappointed. I have 3 of my personal clients running this starting this week.

Takes alot to impress me enough to buy a product right away.

I will be watching in your log to see what happens.. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Prob more excited to see your result..not probably, factually more excited for your result then my own. I ran it today and used it for strength with my preworkout and it was amazing!

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed. Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me. Would be annoying long term.

Your welcome and it all started with your log of IML's EPI Andro RX and some doubted your review or thought it was spiked so I went out bought my own ran bloods to prove it was legit and loved every cap of it.
Then you got me hooked up with some PN TREST and same story... Loved every cap
And now I'm hooked on Ultimate Orange Juiced and UOJ is a preWO on ROIDS. LOL
Nothing I've tried or experianced is quite like UOJ.

It'll be Jan/Feb before I run the M1-T Oxime because I went out on a limb for the SS crew and picked up Wicked Supps Epic Gainz to log/review and see if it's just snake oil or the real deal. To many mixed reviews and thoughts on supps like it but if it works as claimed it'll be a game changer. If not I hope I save some others some money.

I also plan to stack it with PN's Epi AndroHard or PN's Trest since epi andro and M1-TO might be to dry for my joints. Or who knows I might be cruising on test then. lol

And I'm all about nice little petite chicks but damn a nice thick one can be lots of fun because they always seem to just want it more and harder.
I already feel sorry for my GF when my run starts.

derekh83
12-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Dang! Wish I had seen this on Black Friday. I really want some now! Thanks for doing the log Welsey.

Scope75
12-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Dang! Wish I had seen this on Black Friday. I really want some now! Thanks for doing the log Welsey.

Sale was a good one, picked up 6 bottles for 136.33 shipped

Thinking about it now I should've ordered some more stuff but then I get to carried away because I'm a sucker for a good sale.

derekh83
12-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Wow that was great price! I went for pure oil Trest Dec for $36 a bottle.

WesleyInman
12-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Thanks Scope and Derek. Very cool..im super happy you guys got some solid products. I got a few of my clients this to run with Epi andro rx by IML as well as Ultra Stano combos..one is combining this with Olympus Ep3stane per my recommendation. All of them will fare well.

UPDATE FINAL DAY!!

Sorry for the delays everyone. Things have been insane schedule wise. but today was the last day with this product. I have many things to add to it, hopefully I don't forget the most important portions.

I ended up weighing in about 206lbs..so i am slightly lighter then when I started. I will summarize this product at the end.

Workout
Back/Biceps/Triceps

Seated Cable Rows
50x10
100x10
150x10
200x10
300 (rack) x 10..felt easy

Biceps/Hammer Dumbell curls**weights listed per hand**
25x10
35x10
55x10
75x10
90x6..not bad..a bit heavy for my low bodyweight right now tbh

SkullCrushers(I have horrible elbows from years of abusing them, so I stay VERY light on these and very good form..almost not worth it)
50x20
60x20
70x20

My form is slightly different then most..I lean my head off the bench and I bring the ez bar back to my forehead, so I get much more ROM on these..not the huge heavy weight cheat version, more strict because of all the elbow issues i have had.

Dumbell Rows (weight listed per hand)- Straps on all but first set
50x10
100x10
150x10
205x10 (not kroc rows)

Here is a very old video with similar form that I use on these..not super strict..but not bouncing insanely either...

Wesley Inman 220lb Dumbell Rows - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPHgok6eCE)

Close Grip Decline Bench Press (bringing the weight to the upper abdominals, no bouncing, but this is not the correct form for chest mind you, this is for triceps only)/ Supersetted with CLOSE GRIP presses using EZ CURL BAR
135x10/70x20
225x10/80x20
315x10/100x20

Deadlift into Bicep Curls Straight Bar Curls (explosive cheat type curls)
135x10
185x10
225x6

As seen at 3:40 in this YouTube Video:
Wesley Inman Strongman Explosive Power Movements Intro- Via Prescription Nutrition - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK_A8dG9dak)

Stretched a bit and called it a day!

FINAL REVIEW of this PRODUCT

Strength- Strength is slightly improved still. Love emptying the caps into water with preworkout for mega strength gains, 45mins- 1 hour preworkout.
Muscle Hardness- Harder. Definitely improved overall.
Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better, not positive I gained a ton of size, more small super lean super hard gains. Legit gains.
Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains. Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes. Same as noted before.
Aggression- Mild aggression gains, nothing compared to say Epistane.
Anger- None
Depression- None.
Overall Mood- Better for a fact. This product improves it for Fact with me.
Acne- A few small pimples on the arms and shoulders and back. A few nothing remotely bad.
Oily Skin- None
Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually. A++
Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better ;)
Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
Nightmares- None
Night Sweats- None
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair and head hair is darker.
Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back. Facial hair is doubled! Did not affect any of my normal hair growth, if anything head hair came in darker and a bit thicker and quicker.

Overall Final Comments

Genuinely a fan of this product. Initial observations continues. Reminds me of a solid oral TNE type product. Very solid improvements in lean muscle, bodyfat losses, vascularity improvements were most noticeable. Veins everywhere. Thinner skin. Overall I look much more aesthecially pleasing..I was able to gain some lean muscle and improve my appearance overall. Even my face did not bloat or puff out, if anything it drew my lines in and gave me a more attractive Masculine appearance.

This is an ideal base. Or at high dosage, it is an ideal clean run.

If I could or would change anything. I would do a 45-60 day run of this and maybe at 40mgs ED. I do like it for bodybuilding purposes primarily.

I can't wait to see what this does when combined with an epiandro type of product. I truly cannot wait to run this combo..i have a few clients running that combo right now as we speak.

Great product. Literally no noticeable side effects. One of the easiest most pleasant runs I have ever had. Sad to see this come to an end. I will be taking a few days off and jumping right into a MODULAR SERIES ultra stano log at 6 caps ED. Please feel free to join me I will prob do here and on a few other forums. Not sure it will be as time intensive as this.

Also i will be running my newest pre-workout. Shameless plug for Ultimate Punched OUT. Gonna pair this with ULTRA STANO.http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultimatepunchedREALTIME_zpsc6d87a4e.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultimatepunchedREALTIME_zpsc6d87a4e.jpg.html)http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultrastanomodularseries_zps0f765026.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultrastanomodularseries_zps0f765026.jpg.html)

If you need a solid product, base or even an oral TRT type of product, this product is IDEAL. Do not hesitate to grab this. Big thanks to Celtic, nostrum, H2s, Admins and Mods here and also BBG. Also VERY VERY importantly to everyone who has taken the time to view this and comment..You guys are amazing. It has been a pleasure AS ALWAYS SWOLE SOURCE!! Thank you!

Until next time...
-Wesley

Chad Frazier
12-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Awesome wes

VayneZ
12-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Nice reviews! Man I wish I could get that Ultra-Stano In two weeks time!!!!! :(