PDA

View Full Version : My Heart bpm refuse to go past 130.

lt1head
10-30-2014, 03:51 AM
Normallly I warm up for 5 minutes, bring the bpms up to 150 160 then go kill shit. last night there was nothing i could do to get past 130, bumped up the level on the bike until maxxed and had to stop because of the burn. did that for 15 minutes. Looking for an explanation, is this overtraining? or something i should be in the hospital for?

MEDICATION:
Going on 2 months on TRT, 2 pumps fortesta, .25mg adex ed. started out on exem at 12.5 ed, doc wanted me to switch to adex, .5 ed, migraines, went back to the exem and all was peachy, doc said ADEX!!!! at .25 and am currently here. I still have not had the chance to get an explanation for the adex, will very very soon. No fun supps since trt started.

SYPMTOMS:
burn sets in very fast, achy, over emotional, sensitive nips, basically everything over training and high estrogen (which i am prone to, exp below).

MUTANT:
I have 4 genetic mutations all homozygous (two copies, fully expressing), in various cycles which break down estrogen. So estrogen just piles up. This is why i have to have an AI for my HRT.

I'm guessing it's over training, due to not enough AI and therefore too much estrogen and not enough T. Most recent bloods (at start TRT) show everything normal except for high estrogen, low t, low fsh and lh. tests were fairly extensive. Will get new bloods ASAP. If i need to see a cardiologist/hopsital let me know lol. All thoughts, conjecture, and questions are greatly appreciated. TY in advance :D

Jelisej
10-30-2014, 05:19 PM
I think its best to see cardiologist, I dont see any medication that would affect heart rate like betablockers etc, altough chances are that there is nothing sinister there- its best to get it checked.

Cobalt
10-31-2014, 10:00 PM
Just want to throw in my experience.

I've had this happen before, try warming up and lifting, but I have no energy and decided to just do some cardio instead. BPM was usually 120-130, and no higher. This was including a generous dose of a pre-wo with at least 200mg of caffeine. The end result was no gym time and I'd have to leave, way too tired and couldn't get going.

Turns out it was sheer exhaustion. Not enough rest/sleep combined with overtraining.

Not saying you shouldn't get it checked out, especially if it happens often. Just throwing out there that I've experienced it and it wasn't a big issue.

lt1head
11-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks guys. bloods confirm Estrogen was double normal range for female and t was 350 ngdl. fresh bloods just done; but feeling better on 12.5 mg exem ed the last two weeks.

Cobalt
11-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the follow up info.

What have you been running that made it get that high?

lt1head
11-21-2014, 04:47 AM
I came off a epi andro alpha-1 max cycle about 3 months ago. I used exem at 12.5mg (suspect quality). estrogen tested 89 (130 female max) then, and dr finally agreed to trt, but insisted on adex. after 2 months of just fortesta and .25 adex ed (couldnt tolerate .5) (no other supps) estrogen is 258. I am not aware of pct protocol for TRT users other than AI. Exem doesnt have a rebound, maybe adex just REALLY doesnt like my body chemistry? Or fortesta just converts like an SOB.

Had and appt monday. have been back on exem 2 weeks, feeling better, waiting for those bloods to come back.

Also switched to the Dr. John Crisler protocol for estrogen issue types:
50mg test cyp 2x week sub q
12.5mg Exem ed (he recs adex...)
hit the gym 12 hours after injection number 2, marked improvement over fortesta already. bloods in two weeks and another appt..

Here's Dr Crislers publications:
All Things Male - Dr. Crisler's Publications (http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html)

lt1head
11-21-2014, 04:54 AM
Also, after 4 days of manual labor and 2 gym days, heart rate is behaving normally :D