PDA

View Full Version : Res100 Over 100 Reviews

O.N.
10-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Res100 has now officially cracked out over 100 independent reviews and blood tests, take a look here read the many positive comments from many different forums and members including some from Swole Source: http://www.wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/ (http://www.wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/)

weekend
10-30-2014, 11:00 AM
i see you helped a guy get off TRT and recover high normal test levels.

what did you have him do (aussiegymjunkie review #64).

i need help recovering i think.

O.N.
10-30-2014, 11:59 AM
i see you helped a guy get off TRT and recover high normal test levels.

what did you have him do (aussiegymjunkie review #64).

i need help recovering i think.

Yes as you can see from his blood work he was diagnosed as requiring HRT, we used a combination of HCG, Res100 TocoCaps, krill oil and a few diet changes.
His last blood test was about a month or so after stopping HCG so it shows his body was making the testosterone on it's own and as you can LH and FSH are high.

There is a major flaw in the medical system that you goto a doctor with low testosterone and he prescribes you testosterone. A comprehensive blood test should be carried out to see how and why you have low testosterone, treat those areas as symptoms of causing the testosterone to be low, boost the function back up with some HCG and see how they respond.

Worst case scenario is people who are diagnosed as requiring HRT might just need some HCG booster shots every now and then.
Either way if you treat the underlying causes you should recover your testosterone.

weekend
10-30-2014, 12:12 PM
so you didnt use any serms?

O.N.
10-30-2014, 12:53 PM
so you didnt use any serms?

Just read over the thread he did use them whilst using HCG as he was following the PoWeR PCT program to come off the HRT as he was on it for some time.
The final blood test is 2 weeks post SERM's.

I believe he also followed this up again about 2 months later with another similar blood test result.