PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Orange Juiced

Scope75
11-06-2014, 07:36 PM
To start off I'd like to thank Wes/GnT for the giveaway/opportunity to try Ultimate Orange Juiced and a couple samples of his pheromones but this thread is all about UOJ.

So here's my review of.....
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/9F567E4C-1F3D-43AB-AE81-878969FDF8BD_zps5vgrslag.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/9F567E4C-1F3D-43AB-AE81-878969FDF8BD_zps5vgrslag.jpg.html)

To make this review as fair as possible I didn't look into the ingredents or read any reviews of it on here.

All I have to say about UOJ is its LEGIT and packs one hell of a punch.
Taste just like tang or a some kind of powdered orange flavored drink and doesn't have any sort of after taste and no funky feeling of pins being poked in your skin/face.

Now on to how it effected my energy levels and performance.
After enjoying the taste I just chilled out before starting my workout and I'd say within 30 minutes I could tell/feel it start take effect. Eyes felt wide fucking open and colors/lights seemed brighter and more vibrant but no cracked out over stimed feeling like some other preWOs leave you feeling.
Blasted right threw my warm up, then killed my working sets, then stripped a little weight off and got some volume done on squats. After that I was still ready to rock and roll so I did some hypers, pull-ups, DB press and flys, and some tricep extensions. It's been about 30-45 minutes since I finished my workout and I still want to go out and hit some more bro work.

As of right now I'll give Taste, Energy, Drive, and Focus all 10's.
Taste was great, Energy was threw the roof but very clean feeling, Drive and Focus was at an all time high and just what I needed to get in the gym to kill it. I seriously haven't had this type of feeling or workout since I was on Epiandro RX and Trest. Speaking of those 2 I can't wait to stack them with a preWO shot of Ultimate Orange Juiced.

Scope75
11-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Also noticed I seemed to sweat and run a little warmer and I even had to switch from sweat pants to shorts because my legs started to sweat and stick to my pants.

WesleyInman
11-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Awesome review. I am very very happy that you enjoyed it!!!! Thank you so much for the review. Anyone else feel free to give a 100% honest review in here, good and bad is fine!! Some people don't like the taste..which is fine. I made it to be just like the 1996 version.

People loved or hated the taste, but once you try it and if you have had the old version..it brings back all the good memories and brings your workouts to a new level.

TY Scope, ur awesome man for doing a review!

mg99
11-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Here is my quick review of Ultimate Orange Juiced.

To begin with - Big shout out to Gym N Tonic for sending this my way as part of the October giveaway. I have been recovering from a nasty flu past couple of weeks (ironically it happened right after I took my flu shot, lol) and workouts haven't been consistent. I have had loss of strength as well as stamina due to the flu so my workouts have been really short.

Took 1 serving for this morning's back and shoulders workout. Here's how it faired -

Taste / Mixability - Taste may not be a big criteria for pre-workout as it is for Intra. But this one had decent taste, very little hint of chemical taste if any. Mixability was nice. No clumps or anything.

Effectiveness - This is the important stuff and the product really shined here! Focus was amazing as I felt I was really in the zone. I was moving from one exercise to another with little to no rest (This is important since the workout I did two days back, I was really getting tired after each exercise and rest periods were longer). As scope said, energy was clean and smooth. No jitters at all. Today's workout was more of hypertrophy so I did not test any of my 1 RMs. But I was definitely able to get in lot of good volume in relatively short time. I am going to use my next sample on leg day next week. Have a feeling I may be able to get squat PR :).

Overall, this product deserves really high ranking and I will be buying it come next paycheck :)

BBG
11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Nothing but good reviews about Ultimate Orange. Going to grab me some after my current PreWorkout is done.

Thanks for the review!

Scope75
11-08-2014, 04:48 PM
About to put Ultimate Orange Juiced to the test again.
Not sure what's up but my energy and drive are tanked today and I have deads, back, shoulders, and biceps planned so I'll be taking a full dose to FIRE me up.
I'm yawning and wanting to nap right now as I'm mixing up a dose of UOJ so im really relying on UOJ to get me threw this session and keep me up for a night full of food and some cleaning around the house.

Scope75
11-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Just mixed a full dose with 12oz water and now it taste like a orange creamsicle.
Really like the flavor but its strong and needs more water than most preWO.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-08-2014, 07:01 PM
great review! this stuff looks awesome...

Have two samples I still need to run through...sorry for the lag Wes

Scope75
11-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Ultimate Orange Juiced is the REAL DEAL!!!!!

If you haven't tried UOJ get off your ass and grab a tub or 4 becasuse you won't want to run out.
UOJ is the what Ive always wanted from a preWO. The drive, focus, endurance, and energy just feels natual and more like all your senses are firing at 110% because I can't really think of anything I don't like about how UOJ effects me.
Now today I really noticed a thermogenic effect and really sweated my ass off. 16m treadmill 12% 3.8mpg had me sweating threw my shirt and by the first working set of deads I had beads of sweat rolling off my face and by the end my shirt was a few pounds heavier.
Ended up doing what was programmed by 531 then did a 5x5 with the top set and then stripped some off and did 2x5. Every set was SS with hypers for set of 15.
Felt unstoppable and would still be out there but I have my refeed to get too.

Scope75
11-08-2014, 08:06 PM
great review! this stuff looks awesome...

Have two samples I still need to run through...sorry for the lag Wes
Get on it bro.....
Once you try it you'll be stocking it at your store

hossam
11-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Great review Scope, i backup 1000% all what you said, in addition i used Ultimate Orange Juiced
for a soccer game in a local soccer championship (i participated because i needed to loose some body fat)
the game timing was late and i had to take it around 4 PM 2 scoops
and the game was finished at 6 PM
i played the game very well and i didn't feel tired at all, felt great energy and despite my heavyweight
i was running pretty fast!
the only problem that i had was being awake all night for taking it late in the afternoon
this stuff is no joke!
awesome product and i give it 10/10

Scope75
11-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Shit 2 scoops/doses would have me up for a solid 24hrs.
1 scoop and 5pm would be my limit.

Bucks
11-09-2014, 11:42 AM
It is no shit man. I took one scoop with an am hangover and it really helped kick me in the ass for the workout ahead.

It gives a good clean energy, with a kick in the ass. I never tried the original but I like it better than original Jackd 3 D which has been my favorite until now.

Scope75
11-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Jacked was decent but no where as clean or strong as Ultiamte Orange Juiced.

Scope75
11-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Well I finally tried out a half dose/serving and DAMN......
Half is where it's at for me.

Same clean strong energy, drive, focus, and endurance as a full serving but you get twice as much and I'm all for that.

I now call this preWO a Double Workout in a shaker because I'm able to get twice as much done plus some in a single session.
Wasn't feeling it yesterday so I skipped my workout and did 531 squats and bench plus a 5x5 with the top set after just because I had more in me. Smoked that workout and I'm still good to go right now as I wait a bit before I eat dinner.
After bench I grabbed a pair of 40s for DB press and just did a ton of reps to get the PUMP!!!!
Here's a little tricep pump....
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/3B80BC6D-95AA-442C-8277-59DB971BE07B_zpsrywlioep.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/3B80BC6D-95AA-442C-8277-59DB971BE07B_zpsrywlioep.jpg.html)
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/D6C2E2BD-DEE8-4346-8ACA-FAE1F90DCDC1_zps9qpidrhl.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/D6C2E2BD-DEE8-4346-8ACA-FAE1F90DCDC1_zps9qpidrhl.jpg.html)
Shitty pics with garage door opener lighting but they looked better in person. :rolleyes:

This is my 3rd workout using Ultimate Orange Juiced and it just keeps getting better. I have 3 more servings to go and I'll be using them wisely until I hopefully get more by mid next week.

Thanks again Wes and GymNTonic.com for always/only stocking the good stuff.

Chad Frazier
11-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Wes brewed up a killer

nate3993
11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Dam. Impressive. Sik tri and forearm man!

Scope75
11-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Anyone else out there ever use Ultimate Orange Juiced??

Have deads and more back and shoulder work planned for this evening so I'll have a little more feedback to share this evening.

derekh83
11-13-2014, 02:12 PM
This stuff is great! I love the pump, the crazy motivation, and mental focus it gives me. PR will be broken!

Scope75
11-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Another On Bites The Dust!!!!

Killing workouts is now the norm when using Ultimate Orange Juiced....
Was feeling drained by the end of my work day but a Half serving of UOJ in 10oz water and 30m later it's Game ON. UOJ just feels like it's able to flip some kind of switch inside of me that allows workouts to be smoked and leaves me looking for more. 531 just doesn't have the volume needed while using UOJ so I've modded it to work with the preWO of all preWOs. I've added reps to all sets then I hit a 5x5 working my way back down. All sets got SS with DB rows, hypers, or pull ups.

The more I use Ultimate Orange Juiced the more I notice the thermogenic effects because I'm lifting in shorts and a tee out in my garage and I end up just sweating like a pig right as I start to hit my first working set and by the time I'm finished I'm drenched.
As you can tell Energy, Endurance, and Focus are threw the roof on UOJ and all that together without any crappy sides is what sets Ultimate Orange Juiced apart the the rest.

Scope75
11-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Another Double Workout in the books for Ultimate Orange Juiced.
Same story different day....
Really enjoy UOJ and can't wait for more to arrive.

Scope75
11-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Well this is how my 2nd to last half serving of Ultimate Orange Juiced went/felt today for deads.

Drank at 4pm with 10-12oz water and the taste is VERY ORANGE. If you guys like good tasting preWOs this is the one to get/try. 20-30 minutes later and it was game time. Smoked my warm up then blazed threw the working sets with extra reps then did a 8x5 with the top set. Probably did 6-8x15 of hypers between sets.
Then one of my buddies stopped and my workout ended there but I had plenty more in the tank that seems bottomless with Ultimate Orange Juiced.

sup3r_man
11-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Is this a pre workout that i can take on an empty stomach and do a physical fitness test which includes running without making me feel like im gonna throw up?

Scope75
11-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Is this a pre workout that i can take on an empty stomach and do a physical fitness test which includes running without making me feel like im gonna throw up?

I'm no runner but Ultimate Orange Juiced sits real well with me and doesn't even give me a single strange burp or anything like that.

lt1head
11-21-2014, 04:58 AM
I LOVE doing cardio with ultimate orange! Usually end up doing more than I planned on lmao

Scope75
11-21-2014, 10:04 AM
I LOVE doing cardio with ultimate orange! Usually end up doing more than I planned on lmao

I figured that would be the case and I bet hill sprits with Ultimate Orange Juiced thrown in the mix would be a GREAT combo.

Scope75
11-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Well I finally used my last half serving of Ultimate Orange Juiced.....
Was a sad day but the sick workout made up for it and I have plenty more headed my way shortly.

Anyways was haveing a crappy day and was just feeling down and out and almost talked myself out of even lifting then I busted out my secret weapon: UOJ
Half serving in 10-12oz water and 30 minutes later my crappy day was over/forgot about and feeling down was instantly gone.
Got to my second warmup set and BAM the thermogenic effect hit me and the sweat beads start forming on my head then arms and legs.
Smoked Deads and did a 5x5 with the top set after finishing my modded for more volume 531 program. SS hypers between sets to make the most of my time.
Was about to end it there until I layed down on my bench and just started hitting chest SS with DB rows. Did 6 high rep pump sets then called it a day.
With UOJ in my system I'm able to get in twice the work in 1/2-3/4 of the normal time and mote work done in less time is a WIN, WIN in my book.

Hopeing I'll get more UOJ by next week or the week after so I'll be back.

Strong_Guy
12-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Well I got convinced. Just placed my order for some UOJ today. I'm on my last tub from my stash of the original Jack3d I had, time to find a replacement. And from everything I've seen on here, this sounds pretty awesome!

Scope75
12-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Well I got convinced. Just placed my order for some UOJ today. I'm on my last tub from my stash of the original Jack3d I had, time to find a replacement. And from everything I've seen on here, this sounds pretty awesome!

Good call, you won't be disappointed.

Ultimate Orange Juiced blows the orginal and all formulas of jacked out of the water.
To let you all know how much I like and believe that UOJ is the best I bought 5 containers of it so I never run out.
I've talked about is so much around my GF she is wanting to try it out. Ill weigh her out a 1/8-1/4 serving because it's really powerful.
UOJ is everything you want from a preWO without the crappy sides. No jitters or tweaked out feelings, no sexual sides, and no tingling or pins and needle feeling at all.

Strong_Guy
12-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Good call, you won't be disappointed.

Ultimate Orange Juiced blows the orginal and all formulas of jacked out of the water.
To let you all know how much I like and believe that UOJ is the best I bought 5 containers of it so I never run out.
I've talked about is so much around my GF she is wanting to try it out. Ill weigh her out a 1/8-1/4 serving because it's really powerful.
UOJ is everything you want from a preWO without the crappy sides. No jitters or tweaked out feelings, no sexual sides, and no tingling or pins and needle feeling at all.

Awesome. It does sound pretty potent, I'm 6' 195 lbs but I'll probably just start out at 3/4 to one scoop to gauge tolerance. I usually only take about 1-1 1/2 scoops of Jack3d and that's all I need.

Scope75
12-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Awesome. It does sound pretty potent, I'm 6' 195 lbs but I'll probably just start out at 3/4 to one scoop to gauge tolerance. I usually only take about 1-1 1/2 scoops of Jack3d and that's all I need.

I'm 6' 195 and a 1/2 serving is money. Even a 1/4 dose is a good pick me up.

BBG
12-06-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm 6' 195 and a 1/2 serving is money. Even a 1/4 dose is a good pick me up.

Woh man you guys gotta gain some weight ;)

Scope75
12-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Woh man you guys gotta gain some weight ;)
I'm trying to get shorter instead...

QTip
12-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Am I the only one taking more than the recommended dose? I tried 1.5 scoops first time and got a little tired (maybe stim overdose). So I dropped to about 1.25 scoops (one heaping scoop) and it seems like the sweet spot.

I'm 6'1" 230#. Is that heavy enough for you BBG?

Cobalt
12-06-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm 5'9" and clocked in at 229 today.

Get on my level.

Scope75
12-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Am I the only one taking more than the recommended dose? I tried 1.5 scoops first time and got a little tired (maybe stim overdose). So I dropped to about 1.25 scoops (one heaping scoop) and it seems like the sweet spot.

I'm 6'1" 230#. Is that heavy enough for you BBG?
Shit I dont think I'd want to take more than a single serving.
Are you a heavy stim user?

QTip
12-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Shit I dont think I'd want to take more than a single serving.
Are you a heavy stim user?

Long time stim user and high tolerance. Try to limit to around 600mg of caffeine per day. It takes 300mg in the morning to get me going.

Cobalt: We are all trying to get on your level!

GYMnTONIC.com
12-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys for all the continued support.

Very solid feedback all around. Thank you so much!! Glad you are enjoying it. We have a large shipment coming in shortly..so we will be fully stocked again asap!

Scope75
12-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Today's gonna be a GREAT day.....
WHY???
Because I know my Ultimate Orange Juiced will be waiting for me when I get off of work.

KAB111
12-08-2014, 02:21 PM
HAHAHA!!!! Got mine today!!!!! Wes Rocks!!!! Thanks for the goodies! I won a sample of this stuff too and loved it so much I ordered more. As others have said, nice clean energy, no crash, best pre workout Ive used. Just need to stock up so Im not left hangin if it ever goes away.....

Scope75
12-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Just need to stock up so Im not left hangin if it ever goes away.....

That's exactly why I bought 5 containers while I could and while it's the same formula.

Scope75
12-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah Buddy!!!!

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/8C01B896-A44A-437A-B733-9E6D57EDBCB3_zpsupo1eu2z.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/8C01B896-A44A-437A-B733-9E6D57EDBCB3_zpsupo1eu2z.jpg.html)

I won't be needing another preWO for a long ass time.

weekend
12-08-2014, 11:45 PM
i see that volcano scope :)

Scope75
12-09-2014, 07:06 AM
i see that volcano scope :)

Yeah but it's all empty and I'm dry... :(

Chad Frazier
12-09-2014, 12:19 PM
You try Wesleys new one yet

Scope75
12-09-2014, 12:30 PM
You try Wesleys new one yet

Not yet waiting on a few samples because I'm a PM lifter and it might be to much stim for me and im hooked on UOJ.

Have you and if so what's your thoughts?

Chad Frazier
12-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Not yet but I'm sure it's kilker

Scope75
01-02-2015, 05:17 PM
First workout of the year is going to be deads SS with pullups and then more back work.

Going to use the Special Edition Ultimate Orange Juiced that's Wes made that's fruit punch flavored to get me threw the session.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/36B9B7CA-A5B7-44AF-B61A-4742DD522AB8_zpsap974xzw.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/36B9B7CA-A5B7-44AF-B61A-4742DD522AB8_zpsap974xzw.jpg.html)

Those little bottles are UPO and I'll be testing those out in the next few weeks both solo and stacked 50/50 with UOJ.

sup3r_man
01-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Please let us know how the new UPO is. I'm about to put in another order for my Feb stack and I think I need a bit more stim than UOJ has.

Scope75
01-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Just order it bro.
Wes's formulas are killer and the reviews I've read around the net say it won't disapoint but it way more stim than UOJ.

WesleyInman
01-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Please let us know how the new UPO is. I'm about to put in another order for my Feb stack and I think I need a bit more stim than UOJ has.

I'm sold out but expecting it mid week coming up. Even the pre-orders sell out so fast I can't keep this product in stock or in pre-order status.

If you wanna order, it, I will make you an offer. MONEY BACK guarantee if you don't like it, or ANY senior member on this forum. I won't include newbies that might see this and add themselves, because I don't want people abusing this offer just to get freebies-- it does happen ;)

Thats how legit it is. I have dozens of reviews on it..10/10. Even UOJ averages about a 9-9.5..so this is a good thing.

Here's my most recent sample review.

Got the samples, ty. Wow, what a boost and a pissed off one at that! Compliments to the alchemist!!!! HUGE FAN! Happy New Year to you and your family as well and if you ever need a well written, A++ testimonial or review let me know, I'd be happy to oblige.
Thanks,
Mike

LINK TO BUY
Ultimate PUNCH-ed OUT!! NEW! Super Stimulant/ENERGY Pre-Workout by Mind Charm Technologies - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/ultimate-punch-ed-out-new-super-stimulant-energy-pre-workout-by-mind-charm-technologies/)

Chad Frazier
01-02-2015, 07:49 PM
I can say personally the ultimate punch out is the shit. I love the added stim.focus was crazy. Pump insane I just wanted to keep lifting and lifting

Scope75
01-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Hey don't be spamming in my log!!! ;)

It selling out is why I picked up 5 during the thanksgiving presale.

Scope75
01-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Quick Fruit Punch flavor review is its ON POINT!!!

Best fruit punch flavor I've tried to date and I'm not a big fan of most FP flavors out but once again Wes hit the nail on the head.

I'd like to try both the Orange and Fruit Punch flavoring in a protein product.

The orange would be like a Orange Cream Sickle

BBG
01-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Thanks scope now I was some fruit punch. Just what I need at midnight, a craving for that sweet sweet sugar. haha

WesleyInman
01-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Thank you guys for all the kind words and Scope means alot to me you always always post up reviews on this product and bring attention to it. TY so much man!!

BTW I am contemplating a 3rd PWO..but maybe I might make it a mood enhancing powder instead, not capsule. Its in the works and I will clue everyone in, the product label will be based on the TV show "breaking bad" only this product is 100% legal comparatively LOL.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Just doing what I do and that's leaving honest reviews.

Well since I have a hard time not trying new supps I've decided to try a 50/50 UOJ/UPO stack for this mornings am session.
I'm carbed up and ready to destroy some iron.

Review to come in a few hours because that's probably how long this stack will have me out there lifting.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Thank you guys for all the kind words and Scope means alot to me you always always post up reviews on this product and bring attention to it. TY so much man!!

BTW I am contemplating a 3rd PWO..but maybe I might make it a mood enhancing powder instead, not capsule. Its in the works and I will clue everyone in, the product label will be based on the TV show "breaking bad" only this product is 100% legal comparatively LOL.

Need any beta testers?? ;)

I'm always after a good mood enhancing supp because who doesn't like feeling great and having a good outlook for the day.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Oh and 3hrs later I'm still in my garage lifting.
Started the session off with 10tds HIIT 15 on 45 rest. 2min warm up then 48min of steady state cardio at a nice output totaling 500 cals burned on my Airdyne.
531 squats with a shit ton of added sets and reps.

Now I'm getting ready to hit 531 bench with a shit ton of added reps and sets.

Might get in more cardio after because I'm that energized and focused.

Cobalt
01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
UOJ is freakin great stuff. I've actually been using it and haven't even tried the UPO yet, lol.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 01:55 PM
4hrs later and I'm done lifting for this morning now that it's a quarter to 12.

Smashed every fucking thing in sight and I'd still be going but it's time to eat.
I stayed up to 12 last night eating so it's been 12hrs since my last meal.

All I've had today is UOJ/UPO and 14g coconut oil between squats and deads.
So the HIIT/cardio and squats where done completly fasted and bench just got a little blast of fats to make sure I wouldn't start burning muscle for energy after 3hrs of lifting completly fasted.

To say I'm happy with the UOJ/UPO stack would be an understatement because it's fucking unreal what you can get done and not even be phased.
I'm sure I'll sleep like a rock tonight because this session was one like nothing else I've done before.

BIG BIG thanks to Wes for all the support and samples he's given me.
Wes you have a customer for life and can't wait to see/try what else you have instore for all of us in 2015.

Mad Mardigan
01-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Just had my second workout with UOJ, half a scoop. POWERFUL is 1st thing that comes to mind. Awesome focus, stim is strong but not jittery (haven't done a full scoop yet) and doesn't seem to fade. 3 hours later I feel like I did at the beginning of my workout.

O_RYAN_007
01-09-2015, 10:37 AM
I Absolutely fkn love this product!! It's gets me so focused and in the zone it's insane. BEST Pre Work Out drink I've ever used! I'm not one to like the overly stim feeling. This PWO gets me exactly where I need to be! I hadn't moved really heavy weight in a while, but last night was able to hit 570# on DL; I've been off for 6 wks I'm in PCT.

Bucks
01-09-2015, 10:31 PM
I Absolutely fkn love this product!! It's gets me so focused and in the zone it's insane. BEST Pre Work Out drink I've ever used! I'm not one to like the overly stim feeling. This PWO gets me exactly where I need to be! I hadn't moved really heavy weight in a while, but last night was able to hit 570# on DL; I've been off for 6 wks I'm in PCT.

Good to see you post man!