PDA

View Full Version : Liftmode Review: Phenibut, Picamilon, Maca

weekend
11-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know if you find any of the products on liftmode enticing, they seem to be very legit products. Cool bottles too.

Phenibut:
Effects: Very potent, tastes like saltier vitamin C powder. Small doses of only 250 mg make me relaxed, make an excellent adjunct to stressful experiences like public speaking, or attending festivals (haha). 500 mg induces a good sleep. 1 g is the most i have tried and this is STRONG! Definitely a sedating product. There is an increase in talkativity, disinhibition, general reduction in anxiety. Warning, you may be hungrier when staying awake on this product. When taking a dose above 750 mg, i cannot stay awake longer than about 3 hours. I will not be groggy as long as i get 9 hours after use.

Quality: Liftmode's powder is very consistent all the way through and dissolves quickly in water. However, i recommend just popping it in your mouth and chasing with water because of the salty/sour taste. I can't imagine a better product and for the price of only $25 for 200 servings of 500 mg (and i'm 200 lb) is a steal!!

Overall liftmode seems to be a legit company with quality powders, no frills...

Next up noopept and icariin!

nate3993
11-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Yeah. Liftmode is the shit. End of story. No if ands or butts.

Mad Mardigan
11-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Cool. I like SNS' phenibut XT, but need at the very least 500mg to notice anything. Will pick this up when I run out.

Also saw your picamilion review, which I also like. Ever stack the two?

Thanks for reviewing btw.

Bucks
11-14-2014, 05:51 AM
I have a bunch of Prime Nutrition's Phenibut and at a gram I have a serious hangover for about 12 hrs the next day. Stuff is no joke though.

Freepressright
11-14-2014, 11:06 AM
Yeah. Liftmode is the shit. End of story. No if ands or butts.

Big fan of their tribulus with 90% saponins! Great stuff.