PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE ORANGE JUICED first impression

derekh83
11-13-2014, 02:03 PM
First of all I would like to say Wesley is an awesome dude and always takes care of us SS members. I ordered some cologne, protein and UOJ from him. He was out of the cologne I ordered so hooked me up and sent me some Coolwater to try while I waited for mine to get in. Once I received my ordered I found he threw a few more in there. Thank you Sir!

Cologne review:

Coolwater - immediate response from the wife. She was very "touchy feely" and keep grabbing stuff that didn't belong to her. :) This is not her normal welcome home from work, "how are you doing" greeting. Thanks Wesley.

ULTIMATE ORANGE JUICED first impression

I burn wood for heat in the winter and ax split everything. This past weekend I went and cut up a couple trees that were given to me, loaded them, and brought them back to the house. This was about 8 hrs of work spilt between Saturday and Sunday. Typically I bring some apples, candy bar, energy drink and water along so I don't burn out. This weekend I only used UOJ and water both days and freaking loved it. The energy is clean and sustaining. I felt great the entire time and wasn't wanting to quit early. Motivation was on high. Usually on my way home I ready to take a nap but wasn't tired at all and split a lot of the wood when I got home.

Tuesday, took a dose and headed to the gym. Motivation was easy and energy was clean like I expected. One thing I noticed is the pump with this. Significantly better than previous produces I have tried. It almost has a localized affect on me...if thats possible. Kind of hard to explain.

But for me the biggest point where UOJ shines is heavy or endurance lifts. If you are a heavy lifter, you all know that point when you are laying under the bar and you are trying to get your brain locked in. You know if you're mind is not focused and locked-in you are going to fail the lift. The weeks before I received UOJ I worked out with nothing in my system but a little caffeine and water. With UOJ in my system it was extremely easy to instantly focus my brain, grab the bar and hit the lift. It was almost like and on/off switch for me. That to me was huge. There is no double in my mind PRs will be broken with this! I can't wait to hit the gym today!

WesleyInman
11-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Awesome review!!! Thank you SO much Derek. You and the SS crew make it all worth while. Im super happy you like the product. I have to help move a bunch of furniture in the am and I love this stuff for endurance..It makes me able to lift endlessly..and I can sleep on it still.

I have a presale up now, we are expecting more next week. Thank you so much Derek..and the cologne review is also a A+++ Super happy it's working for you!!! Coolwater is awesome I use it all the time LOL.

Mad Mardigan
11-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm def gonna be picking up some UOJ. Sounds amazing. And I am in need of a good cologne too lol. Thanks for the review Derek.

ctAL
11-13-2014, 10:42 PM
i got my sample today

hey WES are you on Instagram for gymntonic?

if not its a great tool man

GYMnTONIC.com
11-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey CT AL..im on there under my personal name!! Thank you guys. Black friday sale posted.

Derek H, whats up man< hows it going with that product??

derekh83
02-24-2015, 10:09 AM
So I have been stretching UOJ for as long as I can because it is no longer for sale. I mix a half a scoop with another pre workout to really give it a punch. I found, like others on here, that 1 full scoop was to much for me. Half a scoop was great. Set a couple PRs while OUJ this and only this. DL'ed 500lbs. first 2 tries I could not get it off the ground, nailed it on the 3 try. (Had some young highschoolers cheering me on so I couldn't let them down lol). Decline benched 365lbs for one. Previous PR was 345lbs. I will try for a PR flat bench later this week.

I really really like how this allows me to lock my brain in. I failed the first 2 pulls on my DL. On the third try I sat there walked myself through the lift, chalked up, called myself a bitch, stepped in and pulled. My brain was go the whole way up. Man was I happy. Time to add in some Epic Gainz and see where this goes.

GYMnTONIC.com
02-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Thank you so much!!!!

We are working on getting a new PWO made together with Prescription Nutrition.

Funny thing is with UOJ..it sold well, but after the 3 for 99 order and more people got to try it, the demand is so high now, now that you cannot get it. Derek thank you to you and your brother for all your support.

As always, awesome to see you on the forum!

derekh83
02-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Keep bringing the kickass products and I will keep giving you my money! Lol