PDA

View Full Version : Resveratrol + Salvo Log!

weekend
11-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Socal was generous enough to ship me 10g of salvo and resveratrol!

Pretty stoked to try it.

First impressions: It stays it's original color (clearish yellow) at 3g of resveratrol, but at 4 it is now a cloud. Hopefully i didn't mess the effectiveness up by having too much in there. NEEDED to be mixed in separate container, and i struggled at first and did not do things in this order which i recommend:

1. get good glass container about 60 ml is good

2. weigh out desired amount of powder by taring the scale with the container on it.

3. pour all salvo into container and stir

4. put container in pot on stove with water about up to the line where the salvo ends

5. bring to a near boil and stir.

6. use a large quantity oral syringe to pull the salvo back out into it's bottle. youll probably need to leave your first dose in the container or syringe, then use it next. the bottle isn't quite big enough to hold everything.

smells great! no intense odor like XIKT (which smells like pine tar...)

- - - Updated - - -

Currently one week into PCT with 60 torem, 12.5 clomid, 10 exem. and some other natty supps.

also have used resveratrol topicals a ton, but they all had benzoflavone so.. we'll see.....

SoCal-Nutrition
11-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Awesome!

Really looking forward to this...I'll be running this same protocol here shortly :D

weekend
11-23-2014, 11:03 PM
mixed up some epiandro for my friend in salvo. 5g fit per bottle which is above 150 mg/ml. just had to heat it for a bit.

to recap, resveratrol only stays in solution somewhere below 3.5 grams per bottle. mine is very much crashed however when i shake it and apply it goes on smooth with no crystals! smells nice and not irritating at all.

i'm running about 1.5 ml a day which should be about 200 mg of topical resveratrol a day.

a few days ago i had to drop exem completely because i suspect my e2 became too low, this is potentially from the resveratrol.

i am on day 12 of PCT, and libido is back online after a very harsh drop at the beginning. however, i feel pretty damn good and am having trouble losing weight.. even on keto. gym pumps are good.

running resveratrol is actually something i've never not done in pct. usually i have the benzoflavone in there but i feel that 200 mg of resveratrol is doing something stronger than just the 100 i normally use. however it certainly doesn't relax me rapidly like the flavone.

i think good torem and a lower dose of clomid is definitely a good thing in pct.... watch that e2, i think its a large part of how you feel in the beginning of pct (no test = easily crashed E if you had it controlled on cycle)

i tapered my test down to ~100 mg before starting pct. next time i will taper down as low as i can get without feeling crappy (probably 40 mg/week?), i think it helps retain gains a lot!

Mad Mardigan
11-24-2014, 12:21 AM
This will help with endurance, possibly energy, it will def lower estrogen, and it should accelerate fat loss. Will def be following.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-24-2014, 01:40 AM
I love this stuff, surprised we're not just flying through it...especially at the current pricing!

weekend
11-24-2014, 10:09 AM
socal are you running res in salvo?

- - - Updated - - -

i wish it had a spray bottle not a dropper lol

SoCal-Nutrition
11-24-2014, 01:33 PM
will be starting in salvo starting next week.

IDK about the spray bottle idea...I really didn't like the Prototype Nutrition spray bottles. but, I understand everyone has a preference.

I do like the dropper because it makes it fairly easy to gauge dosage.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-08-2014, 01:42 PM
hey bud, wanted to follow up to see how this is going

weekend
12-09-2014, 01:59 AM
not much crazy to say, was gonna save it for when i finished, i will also be comparing the immediate difference when i switch to res100.

i have been using 1.5 ml a day and i usually miss one day a week. i missed 3 in a row and my nips got a tad puffy, but i also got very horny for the first two days.

i have used next to no AI in this pct, it has been one of the best pct's i've had since my first cycle which was so light that the pct rapidly took me to well above normal.

i have never not used sustain gel at some point in a PCT though. i have a lot of reasons why this pct is better and it's not just the resveratrol, however the res100 gives immediate increase in vascularity after application, the days i don't use it my balls are not as full, and it's obvious that it has a pretty damn good AI effect.

overall it's a great product and it goes on smooth even when it's overdosed (4g in one bottle of salvo barely dissolved, but i shake it up and it really melts onto my skin.

i have been applying to my upper back, arms, chest, neck, ears and face, occasional scrotum/penis

O.N.
12-09-2014, 02:12 AM
You should try to get the resveratrol into solution at a much much lower temperature heating active ingredients at or near boiling point isn't going to do the ingredient any good.

I wont discuss what temperatures we do things at as I don't want others to know however we micronize our resveratrol with a cold technique to avoid friction heat, during this we actually keep it pretty cold. And then once micronzied when this is added to the SEDDS the temperature is also kept low.

Boiling and heating is not a good idea, the compound is probably surviving and working as you guys have noted changes but it's certainly weakened the purity of it.

Also the best points for skin application is the testes, forearms and forehead.

Mad Mardigan
12-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Also the best points for skin application is the testes, forearms and forehead.

Lol I'm gonna be rubbing this stuff allover my balls and forehead. Good info!

SoCal-Nutrition
01-07-2015, 01:22 PM
hey bud, any new thoughts?