PDA

View Full Version : BPS Maca Pro Log

nate3993
11-18-2014, 12:06 AM
So Rob was nice enough to send me a fresh bottle of Maca Pro by BPS. I've used almost 10 different Maca products and my favorite is liftmode's at about 1-2 grams a day. I am quite well versed in all things Maca.

Rec. dose is 1 capsule 3x a day. That comes to 1.5 grams with powder that's a 20:1 percent extract.

Started Thursday of last week. Just taking it all at once. I've always noticed good results taking all my Maca at once so usually don't do multi dosing. I have done multi dosing and didn't see much of a difference.

Results so far are larger loads. Nothing crazy at the moment, but a noticeable difference. Usually 3-4 days in I notice differences with a quality Maca product. Slightly increased sex drive. These will prolly be the main results. Possibly slight energy increase. They will just be more pronounced in about a week.

Def seems like it's haping out to be one of the better Maca products. I've used NOW's powdered Maca and that was horrendous tasting and you have to use like 4 grams and it was only a 6:1 extract. This is much nicer with the capsules. Will report back in a few days as effects ramp up. Most like will bump up to 2 grams a day, but will use 2 capsules 2x daily.

Cheers broskies!

SoCal-Nutrition
11-18-2014, 12:29 AM
Thanks Nate! I'm excited to see how this continues.

Hank!
11-18-2014, 08:12 AM
This is cool I will try this Maca. I have used Now Brand 6:1 powered, and their normal tablets. Currently using Gaia but I have no idea of the extract. I find the taste pleasing when added to my version of bullet proof coffee

Mad Mardigan
11-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Kool. Will be following. I never got any size-of-load increase from maca lol. It's a shame.

nate3993
11-26-2014, 02:32 PM
So. Here's an update. Almost 2 weeks in.

Fukin really dig this Maca. at first I was thinking it was only a step below Liftmode's, which would still make it the number 2, but honestly this is just as good if not better in that u can just pop 3 pills and don't have to worry about powder and can accurately dose much easier.

Loads are impressive.
Sensitivity is increased quite a bit.
Ball size....this is something else i forgot. Maca MUST affect some hormones because my test subject has some testicular shrinkage dude to test and tren.....but 2 weeks of Maca reminds me of using hcg....like seriously. It's that noticeable.

Also. I've notoriously had low fsh. I have multiple tests showing this. Even Clomid and torem combined didn't raise my FSH that much, but when I was on Maca.....my FSH came out one of the highest it's been in a while.

How does it affect fsh/ lh? Idk, but it MUST affect those in some way, because balls are much larger with it. Might as well take Maca instead of hcg and no pinning!

Seriously tho. 10/10. I have no complaints. Love the pill dosing. Love the effects.

Thanks Rob! You've helped me take my masturbation to a new level lol

SoCal-Nutrition
12-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Nate, buddy...I'm glad I can be there for you ;)

nate3993
12-01-2014, 09:05 PM
And finally actually put in an order with you! I felt terrible I canceled on the last 2. Oh well. Night be picking up that Epi gains soon too ;)

Freepressright
12-02-2014, 07:19 AM
So. Here's an update. Almost 2 weeks in.

Fukin really dig this Maca. at first I was thinking it was only a step below Liftmode's, which would still make it the number 2, but honestly this is just as good if not better in that u can just pop 3 pills and don't have to worry about powder and can accurately dose much easier.

Loads are impressive.
Sensitivity is increased quite a bit.
Ball size....this is something else i forgot. Maca MUST affect some hormones because my test subject has some testicular shrinkage dude to test and tren.....but 2 weeks of Maca reminds me of using hcg....like seriously. It's that noticeable.

Also. I've notoriously had low fsh. I have multiple tests showing this. Even Clomid and torem combined didn't raise my FSH that much, but when I was on Maca.....my FSH came out one of the highest it's been in a while.

How does it affect fsh/ lh? Idk, but it MUST affect those in some way, because balls are much larger with it. Might as well take Maca instead of hcg and no pinning!

Seriously tho. 10/10. I have no complaints. Love the pill dosing. Love the effects.

Thanks Rob! You've helped me take my masturbation to a new level lol

Not surprising, Nate. Maca is an adaptagen and said to help re-align multiple hormonal systems. Looks like you found a brand capable of it.

Where are you getting your hormone tests, by the way? I think it's time I test mine. I have some things going on that are troubling me.