PDA

View Full Version : Supplement Stack Questions

Dr. Fever
11-22-2014, 02:38 PM
First things first.
Pre- Conqu3r & HCL creatine / Intra- Monster Amino with a scoop of Formula X / Post-Gold Standard Whey & 1 scoop Vitargo S2 / before bed- ZN-MG-B6

Now the Stack items I have @ home-
2 bottles Dermacrine, 2 bottles Anabtea Elite , buying 1 bottle Erase Pro, have 1 bottle N2 Slin & 1 bottle Titanium XL.

The questions are-
-Is this a good stack?
-do I use any of these products as a bridge?
-do I not use any of these products at this time?
Goal is to lose some fat & gain muscle before going to Mexico in Feb.
Thanks

Dr. Fever
11-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Wow, Incredibly disappointed!!
Rob from SoCal said that if I had any questions, post the on this forum & there will be more that enough people with knowledge that would be able to help. I didn't think my question was that tough.
These are the products I have & am wonder if putting them together is worth it? Do I need to do the N2 Slin & or Titanium XL with the stack or not at all?
Do I do the Erase Pro with the 2nd bottle of Anabeta or after?
So, does anyone have the knowledge to help me with my inquiry.
Hope so.

BBG
11-23-2014, 10:10 PM
First things first.
Pre- Conqu3r & HCL creatine / Intra- Monster Amino with a scoop of Formula X / Post-Gold Standard Whey & 1 scoop Vitargo S2 / before bed- ZN-MG-B6

Now the Stack items I have @ home-
2 bottles Dermacrine, 2 bottles Anabtea Elite , buying 1 bottle Erase Pro, have 1 bottle N2 Slin & 1 bottle Titanium XL.

The questions are-
-Is this a good stack?
Goal is to lose some fat & gain muscle before going to Mexico in Feb.
Thanks

It's no problem to ask questions, but your first question is pretty vague.

Is this a good stack?

A better question would be, "Here are my goals: [list goals]. Would any of these products or a combination of these products help achieve those goals?"

A vague answer: Yes, this is a good stack.

A detailed answer:
Dermacrine, a product I've used before, is great for recomposition, fat loss, energy and libido. Anabeta is one of the best products for natural gains.
Erase Pro is a great anti-estrogen that I've used before, maybe 1 cap a day for someone that doesn't have any estrogen problems.
N2 slin is good for recomposition and fat loss, but we don't really like that company here. These types of products work, but I can't say how well that particular brand will work.
Titanium XL is a good product that I've used before. Decent for bulking. Helps a lot with appetite and libido.

There are a crazy number of ways to run all these at once. My suggestion:

8 weeks Dermacine at standard dosing.
1-2 caps erase per day.
First 4 weeks: standard dose of Anabeta
Last 4 weeks: standard dose of Titanium XL
Last 4 weeks: standard dose of N2slin

Standard doses are listed on the bottle.

They can all be combined with no side effects.

BBG
11-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Wow, Incredibly disappointed!!

Remember though, the information is free. Someone is taking time out of their life to answer your questions... :)

Dr. Fever
11-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Thats for your time BBG.
So I shouldn't run 2 bottles of Anabeta?
Erase Pro, First month or last month?

BBG
11-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Thats for your time BBG.
So I shouldn't run 2 bottles of Anabeta?
Erase Pro, First month or last month?

Run the erase the last 30 days. Sorry, didn't realize it was 30 caps.

If you have two bottles of anabeta, you should just run it the whole 8 weeks.

Dr. Fever
11-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks man! Have a great week.

Freepressright
11-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Remember though, the information is free. Someone is taking time out of their life to answer your questions... :)

Also, in our defense, you posted on the weekend. Things around here tend to be slower during this time. Either way, welcome aboard. You won't find a better group of cohorts to befriend on any forum. We're a family around here and this is a much different atmosphere than you'll find on most other boards.

Dr. Fever
11-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Good to hear. Thanks

Mad Mardigan
11-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Lol Dr Fever relax mannnn. Plenty of good guys here to help you out. BBG nailed it. I would follow his recommendation to a T. You have a very solid natty stack that on top of a solid diet will help you out for sure. You'll be lean n mean in Mexico.

Dr. Fever
11-25-2014, 04:09 AM
Thanks Mad. Ya, I will definitely be upping my carb & protein intake.

BBG
11-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Thanks man! Have a great week.

Thanks man you too. And yeah I forgot you posted on the weekend... not a lot of activity on weekends.