PDA

View Full Version : Adrenosurge Log

Enuke65
11-26-2014, 01:44 PM
So-Cal Nutrition was gracious enough to send me a bottle of this product for a log review.

I want to do So-Cal a legit log, and give the product an opportunity to shine, so I am postponing my log of this product until
the next week or two weeks. The reason for this delay is that it is well after the Thanksgiving Break, and in the middle the last few weeks of my semester.

Throughout my military and college career I have relied heavily on stims, be it a pick me up pill or just chugging a strong ass cup o coffee, I've basically been dependent on caffeine, ephedrine, etc, as well as other supps, as long as I can remember.

I want to give Adrenosurge a chance and use this as a potential supp to bridge a gap out of stim dependency into another realm.

SoCal-Nutrition
11-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Thanks bud!

Enuke65
12-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Whats up SS? Time to get this thing started

I'd like to give a shout out to SoCal again for the opportunity to log this supp, you guys are bad ass with the amount of stuff you've sent out to people in the last month to log.

Started Adrenosurge on Monday.
This also coincided with a deliberate decrease in caffeinated beverages, I'm trying to stick with a cup of coffee per day.

Dosed 1 cap in the morning with breakfast and one around 1500.

Nothing really significant to report as of yet, but I'll note that it is the week before finals, with my days starting at 0600 and not getting home until around 2300. This has been the norm since Saturday when I dialed up the studying.

Also beat the shit out of legs and shoulders on Monday, still trying to keep my routine going through the next two weeks, otherwise I'll fall off the wagon and turn into a big weak fat shit again.

Will try to update daily but I may be semi-absent or at the least very brief until Thursday next week.

Enuke65
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
I owe this log a bit of an update.

I've been going nonstop since last Monday. Trying to part ways with caffeine has been rough seeing as how I'm now balls deep in finals. Last exam is tomorrow, then I'll be updating daily or every other day.

Only noticeable thing is that I wake up after about 3 hours of sleep, but that might be because my schedule is all fucked up right now. I'll give this a few days on a normal schedule before I attribute the shitty sleep to that.

Oh yeah and college blows.

weekend
12-16-2014, 12:56 PM
What's your major?

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 01:02 PM
when I'm stressed, I wake up after a few hours of sleep too...and start thinking about all the shit I'm stressed about, and what I need to do.

yeah, that scenario sucks!

good luck, bud! hopefully the winter break gives you some good recovery time

Enuke65
12-16-2014, 01:16 PM
What's your major?

Engineering

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 01:17 PM
what kind of engineering?

Enuke65
12-16-2014, 01:36 PM
The electrical variety

weekend
12-16-2014, 04:30 PM
sick when do you graduate?

Enuke65
12-16-2014, 06:49 PM
I'll be done with this classroom hell in the spring, then back to the real world again

SoCal-Nutrition
01-07-2015, 01:23 PM
hey bud, wanted to check in for updates, thoughts, etc

Enuke65
01-07-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm way behind on this.

Basically I had some family stuff go down and had to travel a bunch over the holidays, more so than normal. In my haste to get on the road I didn't have time to pack any protein or supps etc. So I had started the Adrenosurge for about 9 days and then stopped. Just started again this Saturday.
Any posting I've been doing on the forum has been from my phone or tablet so I haven't been adding too much these days.

As of Monday I'm back on track and back on my routine.

More detailed update to follow in the AM.

I apologize for the thus far shitty log SoCal.

Enuke65
01-09-2015, 06:18 AM
So I've been back on the Adrenosurge since Saturday, Jan 3rd. Dosing 2 caps a day, one upon waking with breakfast and a second in the later afternoon.

In conjunction with this I've cut back drastically on the amount of caffeine I take in daily. I typically go through several cups in a day, and am currently limiting myself to 1 cup late in the morning, usually before I head to the gym.

Normally if I try to cut back on my coffee intake, I hate everything, I'm angry and irritable and even more unapproachable than normal. This occurred again this time around but only for a day or so, by Monday I was semi-normal.

I was sleeping like shit for the first few days as well, waking up three or four hours after going to bed and tossing for another two hours before I could fall asleep again. I'd wake up feeling like garbage and wanting to just stay in bed. This happens to me when I'm stressed out and have a lot of shit going on, but I'm currently on break, with next to 0 stress compared to a normal semester, so I'm not sure where it came from this time.

Things I've noticed day to day is that I don't need to slug back coffee or other stims throughout the day to make it through. Usually by mid to late afternoon I'm heading to the convenience store or the coffee pot to get me through those hours, but since about Tuesday that desire has almost entirely dissipated.

Another item of note is that my mood/demeanor seems to have improved somewhat. This time of year sucks for me, it gets dark early as shit, the sun rarely comes out around these parts and it's cold as fuck and I tend to feel "down" compared to spring and summer months when you can see the sun for more than a few hours. I noticed this effect as well when I initially started taking the Adrenosurge back in mid December.

No real noticeable effects in the gym or endurance, but it's only been another solid week that I've been on it.

More updates to follow.

SoCal-Nutrition
01-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Thanks bud, I wasn't concerned...just figured you'd finished it and wanted your final take :)

Know december was pretty brutal for you and I was swamped because of DASCA and didn't follow up.

Thanks for updating the log

Enuke65
01-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Not a problem, still a work in progress.

Today was the first day back to class of my last semester.

Kicked it off like a normal day with morning cardio, then bfast then off to class, still doing 1 cap Adrensurge in the AM and a second in the afternoon.

The first day back is always strange, with all the 20 yr olds running around clogging up the works and frustrating the hell out of me (I'm not what you would call a traditional student, I'm like ten years older than most the kids I'm in class with, it's been weird for me).

This was no different, other than I didn't feel as pissed about it as I normally do, not sure if it's because I'm finally comfortable in this college environment (ironically my final semester) or that the Adrenosurge has been doing it's thing keeping my mood somewhat elevated.

Also of note is that normally when 1500 rolls around I'm in line at a coffee shop getting my afternoon fix, if not I'm usually groggy and unapproachable. Today however the afternoon came and went without the need for caffeine and without me being a grumpy asshole.
After a day of class/work, I still had enough gas in the tank to get my workout in this evening without crashing.
Thus far Adrenosurge seems to help reduce the "need" for me to be stimmed out throughout the day in order to survive, which is a nice change.