PDA

View Full Version : Scope's TRT Journey.......

Pages : 1 [2]

Scope75
02-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Yeah it's not pituitary it's the testies.

Cardio is going to improve???
Shit I'm a HIIT machine right now.....
Can't wait to see what changes happen to my body in the next several months.
Gonna keep the diet tight and stick with having 3-6 sessions a week.
I'll get some last ever natty pics took and posted up sometime this month.

weekend
02-09-2015, 10:13 PM
I mean your rbc is shit man. That's the whole point of epo/blood doping for cycling and triathletes etc

- - - Updated - - -

I bet in 6 months your diet will no longer be as enjoyable. You probably have been craving all that meat because your body wants more iron but doesn't have the hormonal means to retain it

Scope75
02-10-2015, 06:33 AM
I mean your rbc is shit man. That's the whole point of epo/blood doping for cycling and triathletes etc

- - - Updated - - -

I bet in 6 months your diet will no longer be as enjoyable. You probably have been craving all that meat because your body wants more iron but doesn't have the hormonal means to retain it

Well that's legit then and I cant wait to see and feel how I'll respond to TRT. Sounds like I've been missing out on a lot of performance and results.

I don't reallly crave meat it's just what needs to be ate to grow and I haven't done much growing in a long time. I also only see my appetite for meat going up not down.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Not to jinx myself but my first injection went flawless. No blood or anything before or after and no pain during or after.
Woke Up this morning and no PIP or anything. Looks like I just pulled a hair out of my leg.

Already looking forward to my next injection on Friday morning. It'll be .5ml/100mg so 300mg total this week.

Next week I'll do 2 injections of .25ml/50mg and Keep it that way until my next appointment.

Any thoughts on my plan or does that look good?

Freepressright
02-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Glute, 25g 1 inch

weekend
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
If you do 50 mg too close to the appointment you'll be too high probably. I assume you want 200 mg a week right?

tallstraw
02-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Injects are always like that man, I promise lol. Quads and glutes are my favorite; large inject volumes, barely any discomfort during quad pins.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 04:17 PM
If you do 50 mg too close to the appointment you'll be too high probably. I assume you want 200 mg a week right?
Your probably right and I guess leading up to my next round of bloods I could inject 100 Monday and have bloods ran that next Wednesday to make it 10 days from my last injection. Or I could just do as my endo said for a month prior to the test and inject 200 every 2 weeks then run bloods 7-10 days after that.
However I do it I need to make sure my last injection is 7-10 days pre bloods because that's what the endo asked me to do.

No 100 a week because my endo started me at 200 every 2 weeks so I quartered the dose and inject 4 times in 2 weeks totaling 200. Or 8 injections a month with a total of 400mg.

Jelisej
02-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Yeah it's not pituitary it's the testies.

Previously you stated that LH was usually on low side and once you run HCG it worked well in which case it means your testicles are working (at least to some extent)?

Scope75
02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Previously you stated that LH was usually on low side and once you run HCG it worked well in which case it means your testicles are working (at least to some extent)?

Yeah I did use HCG while in Epiandro and Trest to keep the testies functioning and they seemed to stay active during that time with bloods showing that.
My endo said it wasn't pituitary and it's my testies aren't functioning like they should. Who knows she might not be right but I'm not sharp enough or have enough knowledge on this to know otherwise. Guess I need to hit dr.google up and freshen up on all this again.

I've noticed my balls kinda increase and decrease in size here and there and lately instead of my sack and nuts hanging they are more sucked/tucked up. Then I'll wake up one morning and they will be hanging freely and feeling larger.

Jelisej
02-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Maybe your testicles are not performing greatly but I think they are working, as things in past suggest that.
Also I think that your progesterone levels would be higher if you were primary, possible reason for high LH is that your body was recovering and in month or two your test levels would be somewhat higher, but probably still insufficient.
Also LH comes in peaks, and one blood test dont mean a lot- only if LH is always on lower and higher end than you know where you stand.
Anyway, at some point in future you will know for sure and if you're primary than you will not need HCG.

There are lot of possible causes for your HPTA issues- from head injuries to all sort of other illnesses and possible causes, and we are still in dark about that IMO. Also high LH is one of usual signs of Kleinfeiter so probably thats why doc suspected it, but he ignored fact that previously was always low and to me it seems that you have lot of facial hair which is rare with Kleinfeiter.

weekend
02-10-2015, 06:13 PM
I mean he's got 200 ng/dl on 5 LH with high FSH, seems like primary. Those numbers for gonadotropins usually have me a lot higher.

- - - Updated - - -

But the fact that you have 200 ng at all makes it seem like hcg will be useful. Plus your high fsh indicates to me that it probably won't go rock bottom when using test. But I think you aren't having kids right?

Scope75
02-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Maybe your testicles are not performing greatly but I think they are working, as things in past suggest that.
Also I think that your progesterone levels would be higher if you were primary, possible reason for high LH is that your body was recovering and in month or two your test levels would be somewhat higher, but probably still insufficient.
Also LH comes in peaks, and one blood test dont mean a lot- only if LH is always on lower and higher end than you know where you stand.
Anyway, at some point in future you will know for sure and if you're primary than you will not need HCG.

There are lot of possible causes for your HPTA issues- from head injuries to all sort of other illnesses and possible causes, and we are still in dark about that IMO. Also high LH is one of usual signs of Kleinfeiter so probably thats why doc suspected it, but he ignored fact that previously was always low and to me it seems that you have lot of facial hair which is rare with Kleinfeiter.

If I was secondary wouldn't my LH and FSH be low all the time since the pituitary wouldn't ever send singles to produce/release either?

How will I end up knowing if I'm primary or secondary now that im on TRT and injecting test?
Won't that kinda shut down everything or am I thinking about this all wrong.
Also would there be any reason to not just use HCG if I'm primary and why would HCG not be needed when primary?

I've had a few head injuries and a few good blows to the balls as I was growing up ruff housing and playing sports.

Yes I have a full beard that grows fast and I've had facial hair since 13 and enough to have a full goatee by 16. Also have chest hair and hair everywhere else guys have it. Lol

Now I'm a little confused on what type of hypogonadism I have since it appears I have a mixture of both or something.

Also should I start up HCG now?
I was planning on reconing a vial tonight to start injecting 250iu 3 times a week.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 07:21 PM
I mean he's got 200 ng/dl on 5 LH with high FSH, seems like primary. Those numbers for gonadotropins usually have me a lot higher.

- - - Updated - - -

But the fact that you have 200 ng at all makes it seem like hcg will be useful. Plus your high fsh indicates to me that it probably won't go rock bottom when using test. But I think you aren't having kids right?

That's what I was thinking from the reading I've done and I'm doing more now because after a info overload these past few months I start to confuse myself.

So if I'm primary and injecting test my LH and FSH will still remain somewhat normal to the lower end of the scale even without HCG?

Yeah I don't plan to have kids but that decision has also been made when I was in a long rut so I might change my mind if TRT gets me feeling better about myself and life all together. I wouldn't want to bring a kid into my world with how down and out I've been so I was mentally not wanting kids but I'd be fine or happy if I could have one when my mind is right.
Know what I mean??

Main reason I'd like a RX for HCG is to keep my nuts and unit looking normal with the possibility to have kids later on if my mind changes.
Not sure I'd feel all that confident if I have tiny balls.

Jelisej
02-10-2015, 07:36 PM
If you are primary than your testicles are not responding to LH, as HCG mimic LH it will not work either.
So, if LH is working testicles are working, if HCG is working testicles are working.

Previously you always had low LH and HCG was working so you were not primary
it is not excluded that in meantime your testicles failed, but I dont think that's very likely.

And as I said number of times, LH has tendency to come in peaks so your blood test was drawn when it was at peak.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Bloods from last year and just short of a year old.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/31/6u3ureme.jpg

5 days depleted and I've been on IML's Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks when I went in for these.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Bloods post Trest and using HCG and a AI while on.
6-8 weeks after the ones I just posted.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png.html)

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png.html)

Scope75
02-10-2015, 07:55 PM
If you are primary than your testicles are not responding to LH, as HCG mimic LH it will not work either.
So, if LH is working testicles are working, if HCG is working testicles are working.

Previously you always had low LH and HCG was working so you were not primary
it is not excluded that in meantime your testicles failed, but I dont think that's very likely.

And as I said number of times, LH has tendency to come in peaks so your blood test was drawn when it was at peak.
Ok that clears it up for me.
No point in HCG if the testies don't respond since it would just be a waste.

Should I recon some HCG and start it up tonight?
250iu Tuesday Thursday and Saturday would be my injection schedule since I'll inject test Monday and Friday.

weekend
02-10-2015, 08:34 PM
I would but you gotta stop it like 2 weeks before next blood work imo

Jelisej
02-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Ok that clears it up for me.
No point in HCG if the testies don't respond since it would just be a waste.
Should I recon some HCG and start it up tonight?
250iu Tuesday Thursday and Saturday would be my injection schedule since I'll inject test Monday and Friday.

Yes you can try HCG if you feel like trying it, make sure you have an AI at hand as your E2 can go up.

One thing that I dont know is if HCG has any significant effect on LH receptors outside of testis, and how fast and how much they get downregulated,
in other words HCG may have some benefits even for primary hypogonadism, but not sure how much and if its worth it.

Scope75
02-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Maybe I'll just skip the HCG for now as i don't want to start messing with AIs for it if I happen to have any e2 problems but my last bloods estradiol was low so maybe that not much of a problem.

Scope75
02-17-2015, 08:31 AM
So it's been a week and nothing new to report other than I'm still feeling good and spirits are high.

What all should I expect to feel/see with TRT.

I know it won't be like a 500mg a week cycle so I'm not sure what to expect since I haven't seen a log where TRT was started without other things in the mix.

Freepressright
02-17-2015, 10:23 AM
So it's been a week and nothing new to report other than I'm still feeling good and spirits are high.

What all should I expect to feel/see with TRT.

I know it won't be like a 500mg a week cycle so I'm not sure what to expect since I haven't seen a log where TRT was started without other things in the mix.

I'd think an improvement in mental clarity, a boost in energy, more stable good moods, more frisky sexuality and improved body comp are probably all in the cards for you. From what I can tell, too, epiandro and stano products play extremely well with TRT protocols, too, if you want to sweeten the deal.

Scope75
02-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Mental clarity is slowly coming around and goes hand in hand with more stable moods.
The mental and mood came around Since starting dermacrine up a few weeks ago I've been able to catch myself or realize after the fact that I kept my cool and didn't let my mind take over leading to a blow up.
Same can be said for sex too. This weekend sex was better than its been and my drive was sky high.
Went to my GFs Sunday popped one off went shopping went back in and popped another one off.

Probably to early to have any or notice any body comp changes but I feel like I'm holding some water but I did have a shit ton of carbs this past week.
Weight is up but again it's from the carbs.

Epiandro and all other compounds will have to wait but I'm looking forward to adding in some Ultra Stano as soon as I get the chance.

Scope75
02-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Oh and I've been sleeping better/heavier than I have in a LONG time.

Energy is still up and down and I crashed hard yesterday afternoon and took a 2.5hr nap when I got off of work.

Freepressright
02-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Mental clarity is slowly coming around and goes hand in hand with more stable moods.
The mental and mood came around Since starting dermacrine up a few weeks ago I've been able to catch myself or realize after the fact that I kept my cool and didn't let my mind take over leading to a blow up.
Same can be said for sex too. This weekend sex was better than its been and my drive was sky high.
Went to my GFs Sunday popped one off went shopping went back in and popped another one off.

Probably to early to have any or notice any body comp changes but I feel like I'm holding some water but I did have a shit ton of carbs this past week.
Weight is up but again it's from the carbs.

Epiandro and all other compounds will have to wait but I'm looking forward to adding in some Ultra Stano as soon as I get the chance.

I remember talking to someone or reading that someone ran some Epiandro with their AndroGel and tested over 1,000. I think the number was 1,100.

The Dermacrine is a great addition to what you're doing. That's one of the finest products ever created. I'm sure your sex is way better than it has been in a long time. The sense of well being from that stuff makes it a keeper.

Scope75
02-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Damn 1000-1100 on Androgel plus Epiandro seems like a killer stack.

I've read so many mixed reviews on the gel from guys not seeing levels much over low to a high of 500-600 that eventually goes down.

Yeah I only have 2 tubes left and I'll runnthem until I'm out then see how I feel without before buying more.
I'm currently using the old PP lotion Dermacrine too.

My sex drive never really tanked unless I mind fucked myself but this weekend and the one before I felt I was on kill and I even though I never let my GF down I could tell she enjoyed it more this Sunday.

weekend
02-17-2015, 11:26 AM
I don't care how many times my girl says she doesn't care if I'm on or off, I've been on a low dose of test the last few weeks and she loves sex way more, and generally treats me way better.

Pheromones, behavior, subtle physique changes, whatever it is idk. My voice is lower and my dick is bigger, that might be enough.

You running dermacrine still?

- - - Updated - - -

Water weight subsides on trt dose after a few weeks. For example my dad just added deca 200
Mg and took his test from 100 to 150, held a ton of water for 2 weeks, and then it went back down (he doesn't use AI cause doc won't test estro)

Scope75
02-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Thought it was in my head but I think my voice is getting deeper too. Lol
I already have an aggressive/manly voice so damn I'll be scaring people left and right now.
My voice and tone has always got me into trouble growing up and strange looks when I get a little excited or pissed off.

Yeah still rubbing on demarcrine at 4 pumps a day and an additional 50mg pregnenolone.

Good to know about the water because I didn't want start messing with or having to add in a AI.

Another thing I've noticed is my muscles feel different when I'm lifting. Feels like they get more blood flow and get rock hard too.

Freepressright
02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
I don't care how many times my girl says she doesn't care if I'm on or off, I've been on a low dose of test the last few weeks and she loves sex way more, and generally treats me way better.

Pheromones, behavior, subtle physique changes, whatever it is idk. My voice is lower and my dick is bigger, that might be enough.

^^^This...

I agree, 1000 times over.

When you're on a prosexual PH, or test, the way you behave sexually translates into a different reaction from your woman. Been there and seen it. I ran Epi and Dermacrine about four or five years ago and my ex wife, who normally had the sexual motivation of a tube sock, was far more into it because the Derma and Epi had me ramped up and being generally more promiscuous.

And as for voice deepening, my research organism experienced the same thing when it was being given 600 of trestolone decanoate every week. I have no doubt test could cause the same.

Scope75
02-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Well it sounds like I'll be slanging that good dick from now on.

Maybe it'll have my GF cut me some slack elsewhere and not bitch about all the shit I don't do. Lol

weekend
02-17-2015, 02:28 PM
my voice goes to a place where i'm happy with it on any test above 100 mg.

my voice got a lot of comments from people who haven't seen me when i went up to around 2 g gear per week, including 700 mast and 600 tren. that was crazy. my hair fell out fast.

it's currently falling out pretty quick too, i'm gonna have to say hello to the permanent buzz soon, my girl wants me to grow it out again tho lol

- - - Updated - - -

actually by happy i meant content. the tren voice is what i was happy with...

Scope75
02-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Embrace the baldness now before you look funny with thin hair.

weekend
02-17-2015, 02:54 PM
i embraced lol

girl just wants to pull on it during sex so i figure ill grow it out once more.

it honestly isnt bad right now it was worse on the tren cycle, but it will be falling out as long as i feel good :) lol

Scope75
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
So you already buzzed it off??

weekend
02-17-2015, 03:13 PM
yeah tried #1, #1.5, #2

liked 1.5 the best

looked like i wasn't thinning, its at like a 5 now and looks pretty shitty, looks best grown out. i thought the 1.5 looked damn good, but my girl started saying it looks better every time it grew a bit so obviously she likes the darkness on my head lol

Scope75
02-17-2015, 03:25 PM
1.5 is about where I feel my hair is to long. Lol

It's 000 or GTFO.

weekend
02-17-2015, 03:32 PM
i have a lil more hair than you i suppose hahah

Scope75
02-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Lots more.....

My hair is thin as shit and looks horrible if I go more than 14 days without buzzing it off.

Scope75
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM
4-5wks in and I feel like a BRAND NEW MAN!!!!

Looking forward to my next round of bloods in 7 weeks so I can see where I'm sitting.
Just hoping she's willing to try and get me in the higher range.

Other than that I've just been getting stronger and recomping so it's going good.
What I'm really liking is how great I feel mentally and I'm so much more stable I don't lose my cool much and I'm way more level headed and chill like I remember I use to be.

Scope75
03-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Just had to update and say I'm feeling really good this week!!!!
Not sure why but I'm just kinda HIGH on life and that's a first in a LONGTIME.

Anyways I went to see about getting another vial of Test Cyp today so I can start to stockpile it for use at a later date, and I just walked in waited 10min and walked out with a fresh 2000mg/10ml vial. :)

Tried to use a coupon/discount card but got shot down and they said they don't allow those for controlled substances. Glad a vial is only 112 bucks without insurance.

lt1head
03-20-2015, 12:04 AM
I pay 64 bucks for the same quantity, pfizer brand. Might be worth pricing at other pharmacies.

weekend
03-20-2015, 12:34 AM
^ where do you pay that it1head?

Scope75
03-20-2015, 06:50 AM
I pay 64 bucks for the same quantity, pfizer brand. Might be worth pricing at other pharmacies.

With or without insurance??
And yours is 200mg per ml also?

I just get what ever brand they grab because this second vial is different from the first.

Bam24
03-20-2015, 07:24 AM
U guys got it good.. The tried charging me some crazy shit like 42$. A shot.. F that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scope75
03-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Damn!!!!

42 a shot is Crazy.
How much test each injection and how often?

Bam24
03-20-2015, 08:49 AM
It was like 200mg cyp once every 2 weeks.. I was like is this guy serious.. Needless to say I opted out of that. My levels woulda been a roller coaster.. And I asked any possibility of gettin and ai. And nope we like the body to adjust its self appropriately..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lt1head
03-20-2015, 10:19 AM
64 bucks no insurance. 200mg per ml. Get it at knight drugs, pretty sure theyre only in michigan though :( maybe try looking at whatever smaller non mega chain pharmacy you have in your area.

Scope75
05-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Bloods....

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/0DDA01E5-EF24-4528-B947-149D99E2FF68_zpsyi8cmlto.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/0DDA01E5-EF24-4528-B947-149D99E2FF68_zpsyi8cmlto.jpg.html)

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/9885DEAF-CF80-4B37-8E35-4B78C12D910D_zpsy87oexhe.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/9885DEAF-CF80-4B37-8E35-4B78C12D910D_zpsy87oexhe.jpg.html)

tallstraw
05-08-2015, 09:37 PM
You're sitting midrange for free test..not too bad, but anyone would like their number higher even if it was high..enough is never enough lol

Scope75
05-08-2015, 10:44 PM
That's 100mg ew and she said if I felt like it I could bump it up to 150mg ew.
My new script is for 6 more refills, so now I know I can grab all 6 before my next visit.
Oh and I got my next visit kicked out to 24wks instead of 12 and if all is well then I'll just need to go in yearly.

tallstraw
05-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Sweeeet! MORE DRUGS MORE DRUGS MORE DRUGS!! I think this is the only forum I've used where the general consensus answer to every steroid related issue, isn't "more steroids."

BBG
05-09-2015, 01:56 PM
What? You mean... My life is a lie!

Scope75
05-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Sweeeet! MORE DRUGS MORE DRUGS MORE DRUGS!! I think this is the only forum I've used where the general consensus answer to every steroid related issue, isn't "more steroids."

Well more should keep me from crashing like I have been and if I'm gonna be paying good money for this I damn sure want my levels higher than 470.