PDA

View Full Version : ~Ultimate PUNCH-ed OUT REVIEWS here PLEASE!!~

WesleyInman
12-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Anyone that can please post a review of this product here, it would be greatly appreciated.

The sale started at GYMnTONIC offering a money back guarantee, satisfaction guaranteed..

And I have to admit, I had not personally tried a full scoop of this product just yet..but I did the last 2 days..

And honestly I have to admit, I am VERY impressed at the synergy that is attained with this product.

As of this morning we are SOLD out. Pre-Order is going up asap.

My favorite STIM pwo of all time was hands down ANGEL DUST ORIGINAL by BSL. I have tried them all, Jack3d original, 1-MR, Stimul8, White Flood, HYDE (original) and many of those contained 1,3 dmaa. This product does not.

I am personally VERY immune to stims...it takes a very special product to get me going and I ASSURE you that this for me, beats out any of those named above. Even my favorite of all time Angel Dust.

1 scoop had me super strong, definitely turned my face a bit red, but the good thing was that the Caffeine Anhydrious quantity did not leave me crashing, but rather a nice tapered off effect. So you get about 45mins to 2 hours MAX (for me) super stim effect and then a slow gradual tapering off. Not the crash. During my workout, the beta alanine didn't make me itchy, its not too prickly of an effect, its just right. I had some sweating and some chills, but tbh, it was a pleasant chill...mood improved and I felt very strong and aggressive.

I honestly can tell you a STAR is born with this product.

Mind you this does not have the endurance and performance qualities of the Ultimate Orange Juiced, this is a full blown "explosive feel" product. You definitely do not wanna do cardio or endurance work on this. This is ideal for adding new strength to a normal gym workout or for a powerlifter, etc. Take plenty of rest between sets and DO NOT exceed the dosage.

I'm more impressed by this product then I even expected. Put my rep on the line saying this.

I personally will be altering this depending on what type of workout I am doing this day and I don't intend to take this daily. Even the price is very fair.

I can honestly put this against anything I have tried and know it will stand side by side with the best, but likely better.

Heres what I am hearing so far...

"most badass Stim pre-workout I have ever used"

"Best pre-workout to ever exist, how is this possible??"...

"I worked out for 2 hours and wanted more. This is the best stimulant product I have ever tried. Customer for life"

"Never felt any product like this.... AMAZING".

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultimatepunchedREALTIME_zpsc6d87a4e.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultimatepunchedREALTIME_zpsc6d87a4e.jpg.html)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ultimatepunchedFINALLABEL_zps1e3a8330.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ultimatepunchedFINALLABEL_zps1e3a8330.jpg.html)

Scope75
12-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Wes if you haven't already would you try a half scoop of both UOJ and UPO to see how they work together.
That stack might be the Ulitimate PreWO ever created.

Cobalt
12-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Wes if you haven't already would you try a half scoop of both UOJ and UPO to see how they work together.
That stack might be the Ulitimate PreWO ever created.

You trying to end the world or something? I'd be scared to try that.

Scope75
12-09-2014, 07:40 PM
You trying to end the world or something? I'd be scared to try that.

That why I want him to let me know. Lol

It would end in World Recod Breaking Performance

WesleyInman
12-09-2014, 10:35 PM
LOL..I will try it tommorrow!

BTW, Cobalt I think you asked the caffeine content per serving. It is roughly 100mgs guarana and then 150mgs of caff. Anhydrious which is more like a slow release type version and what is responsible for making the product so that you do not crash like most products that are pure stim based.

Will post up results from 1/2 of each. Its not a bad combo in actuality. Might be a solid blend but SUPER expensive to make LOL.

HIXX can u PM me ur addy?

Scope75
12-09-2014, 10:42 PM
I'll be interested to read the review. It should be a good one.

The way I see it is I could have 1 container or 80 workouts of UPO and use it along with UOJ every so often when you just need that KICK or you have a few hours to just LIFT LIFT LIFT. UOJ will provide the Lift and UOP will supply the kick for a nice 1-2 PUNCH.

So 50 cents a workout not to bad if you think about it like that.

Cobalt
12-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Couldn't decided on UOJ or UPO, so I just placed an order for both.

Shits about to get real.

Scope75
12-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Couldn't decided on UOJ or UPO, so I just placed an order for both.

Shits about to get real.

You gonna stack them???

Cobalt
12-10-2014, 11:07 PM
You gonna stack them???

Yes...
However, I need to try them both individually to get a feel for how they are.

I'm a hardcore stim junkie, so it should be interesting to see how the UPO stacks up. I've done some PWOs that were more 'mental' and 'focus' oriented, and liked the ones that worked, so it will be a toss up to see what I like better. If they both do as advertised and as well as the reviews say, I'll be in for one hell of a ride stacking them.

Scope75
12-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah UOJ is legit and won't disapoint one bit.
Stacked should be insane and Wes told me he's trying it out today so we'll all know how it should go.

Bam24
12-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Cobalt.. I also experienced your dilemma with choosing so I also ordered both :p. review coming... Soon.. Uoj is still BOSSS as of now .. Hv to wait and see if it gets dethroned. I'm just worried abt all the stims inhibiting my "pump" lol

WesleyInman
12-14-2014, 10:39 PM
I stacked them..it was insane. I had a great workout..very very very good. But truth be told about an hour after my workout I had a headache..

Didn't last for long..but it might be too much to combine the two LMAO.

Best review I think I have seen yet was on SSB2 on FB. I copy and pasted this, it is real.

Here it is!

Todd Sanford What are you waiting for people get it. Worried that you'll spend your bill money, screw it the bills will be back next month. Scared the wife will get mad? She won't be after the super laser concentration vaginal destruction your gonna put on her because of punchout. No hair on your chest, just one serving and you'll grow a portrait of hair in the shape of Chuck Norris ready to roundhouse kick the shit out of weights. You'll have so much awesomeness pouring out of you the building will explode and every women in 2 square miles will get pregnant because your badass awesomeness. So what are you waiting for get it now and watch your balls grow some balls.
4 mins · Unlike · 1

Freepressright
12-15-2014, 08:30 AM
I tried my sample of UOJ yesterday and whoa!! I took a full serving, and probably should have only done half. I felt this stuff starting to kick in about 3/4 of the way through the 6 ounces of water I mixed it with.

This stuff is by far the strongest thing I've ever tried. Not sure how Punched Out feels, but I will not be testing the waters with a full dose any time soon, LOL. I may add half the scoop to my All-In and see what happens.

hossam
01-13-2015, 10:40 AM
so i received my full tube ULTIMATE PUNCH-ED OUT thanks to the awesome Wesley for giving me this great opportunity to try his Pre workout from GymnTonic

first time:

i had the year end closing at my work so i thought i would take it in the morning to aid in concentration and activity
i started with one full scoop and i didn't go for the 2 scoops as i am a little bit worried from the caffeine effect on my nervous system
and i am an over 300 pounds and currently on AS cycle

taste :
similar to fruit candy! an awesome taste i didn't expect it to be this good with the correct amount of sweetness
so i give it 10 for the taste

dissolving : i put the scope into 2 small plastic cups as i didn't have a shaker at work and i mix it with water
and stir with a plastic spoon and it mixed will but some of it didn't mix well and rested at the end of the cup
so i guess in the shaker it will mix better

effect:

i was doing my financial calculations and i was very worried that
i will not be able to finish on time or meet the dead line when i suddenly started
gathering the information and doing the reports amazingly fast and accurate with great concentration
and i started walking in the factory checking out the whole facility with no tiredness feeling and with great energy
and after work is finished i went to the gym and did a great session despite my shoulder pain and when its time for bed
it didn't keep me awake like most of the pre workout supplements will do to me

its effect surprisingly lasted from 10 AM and started fading at 7 PM!
i have tried all kinds of pre workout and nothing lasted that long!
9 hours of activity and concentration and paying attention to all small details!

Sides:

the only little side i noticed is a slight increase in anger and little increase in heart beat rate
which was disappeared after 2 gm of Taurine and i know i git this effect from the caffeine
other than that no any noticeable sides

this stuff is no joke the most strongest pre workout i have ever tried since UOJ

i will continue to post here the usage days to come as i am super happy about this stuff :)

hossam
01-14-2015, 09:47 AM
i had 3 ladies working in my office so i thought let them try it and see how it goes :)
after i gave each one a half scoop they all reported after half an hour that they feel very happy!

weird :)

KAB111
01-14-2015, 10:21 AM
WES!!! You putting phermones in this shit too!!!! HAHA!!!

WesleyInman
01-14-2015, 11:23 AM
i had 3 ladies working in my office so i thought let them try it and see how it goes :)
after i gave each one a half scoop they all reported after half an hour that they feel very happy!

weird :)

LOL!! Awesome review Hossam man. Thank you so so much for the feedback. Very glad that you have it and that its overseas is even more cool!!!!! Theres a huge dopamine release from the ingredients. There's some solid ingredients in there, but the PEA, Ephedrine Nev. and the pikamilon are huge contributors. Mood enhancement and focus is big time in this. Those are a few ingredients in the new "BLUE" product being released today/tomorrow for presale.

This product has better reviews then the UOJ even. I'm surprised it doesn't sell as fast. I personally am now using the half and half Scope method. And every workout is insane. I used Ultimate Punched in the am when I am tired. Wakes u up and then some.

WES!!! You putting phermones in this shit too!!!! HAHA!!!

LOL..not a bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/FDAshirt_zpsefd63cf2.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/FDAshirt_zpsefd63cf2.jpg.html)

Cobalt
01-14-2015, 01:53 PM
Make that shirt, I want it.

I finally got around to trying UPO for the first time today. I've been hooked on UOJ, so the plastic seal was still on the tub, lol.

All I can say is holy fuck. I literally had to put the weights down and say it was time to stop because I didn't want to quit. My arms hurt so fucking bad right now because I lifted so much today. I was doing skull crushers and kept going heavier. I will normally do 5 sets, hitting about 100-105 lbs. I was at 140 lbs on the EIGHTH set. Can't wait to run this some more. The idea of UPO and UOJ together just seems insane right now.

Scope75
01-14-2015, 11:53 PM
UPO/UOJ stack is LEGIT....

Just make sure you have about 4hrs to just lift and lift and lift some more.

Cobalt
01-15-2015, 04:50 AM
Just make sure you have about 4hrs to just lift and lift and lift some more.

My joints hurt just reading that.

Scope75
01-15-2015, 08:11 AM
My joints hurt just reading that.

Wait until the killer DOMS set in after a session like that. 3-4hrs on KILL is no joke.

I think I'll probably spend my Sunday killing it with a UPO/UOJ stack.

hossam
01-15-2015, 11:22 AM
i tried stacking UOJ & UPO one full scoop each today
and i played a football match for 3 hours scoring 6 goals!
until i had a foot injury and i had to stop!
if i was not injured probably i would have played for 5 hours!!!!
no one in the game could match my speed despite my super heavy weight ( 140 KG )
and i was the oldest player among all other players (40 years old)
What an amazing stack
but i will be facing a sleeping problem from that stack
but who gives a fuck about sleeping after this ultimate Joy stack!!

Ultimate Joy stack :)

weekend
01-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Hossam is that you in your avi?

hossam
01-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Hossam is that you in your avi?

no, not me
i wish i was that much shredded

WesleyInman
01-15-2015, 12:17 PM
You guys are amazing. Ty scope as always for being so positive and really promoting the product, super happy you like it!

LOL!! Hossam I had no clue you played. You are awesome man..made me laugh. Ultimate joy hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Happy it is working for you and you are enjoying it. Hope ur foot heals quick man.

Weekend I thought the same thing back in the day. Hossam is a big dude though..Def wouldn't want to mess with someone his size.

Loving the feedback. I have been using the Ultimate Punched myself.. daily. It isn't as effective as when I use it sparingly..but I'm hooked. You feel so good and stimulated...It's just what I like. I always say I was a big fan of Angel Dust OG..I like UOP just as much..No BS at all.

Somm, I'm gonna send you some samples of this too this week, prob 2morrow..that cool?

entropy
01-15-2015, 12:36 PM
if I were to use a half scoop around 5pm and work out for maybe 90 mins, when would I be able to sleep? Is 12pm realistic?

KAB111
01-15-2015, 12:42 PM
If this is like OG Angel Dust, I gotta grab me some. That shit was strong, nothing else like it that Ive found ...... Yet!

WesleyInman
01-15-2015, 12:46 PM
if I were to use a half scoop around 5pm and work out for maybe 90 mins, when would I be able to sleep? Is 12pm realistic?

I very often use it around this time and I have no issue falling asleep by 10-12..but I'm also very stim tolerant. Takes something special for me to even feel it. I use a full scoop around 4-5 quite a bit..or I do the half/half scope method. UOJ is far easier to fall asleep on ..it doesn't wire me like UOP..but even on the UOP alone..i find that i have a mild crash about 2-3 hours later. UOJ has zero crash IMO and you can sleep on it at anytime..at least i can.

If this is like OG Angel Dust, I gotta grab me some. That shit was strong, nothing else like it that Ive found ...... Yet!

Yep, that is what I tried to compete with. OG Angel Dust was amazing. I used to sell so many of those..for good reason. If you liked that, you will like this!

entropy
01-15-2015, 12:50 PM
That's two things I've gotta order from gymntonic when I get paid..

Scope75
01-15-2015, 02:56 PM
No problem Wes....
These are 2 products I really enjoy/love so anytime I can let someone know about them I'm letting them know. Lol
UPO and UOJ are 2 must try Supps and whoever hasn't bought either or both yet is really missing out.
In and out of the gym nothing I've tried works and makes me feel as good as UOJ and UPO.

Yeah you should be fine but I'd test it out on a weekend or before a day youndont have much planned just incase it keeps you up.

I honestly thing the 50/50 UPO/UOJ stack is perfect for anytime but in the evening it's great because you get all the effects of a great preWO without any sides or issues falling and staying a sleep.

somm
01-16-2015, 12:36 AM
You guys are amazing. Ty scope as always for being so positive and really promoting the product, super happy you like it!

LOL!! Hossam I had no clue you played. You are awesome man..made me laugh. Ultimate joy hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Happy it is working for you and you are enjoying it. Hope ur foot heals quick man.

Weekend I thought the same thing back in the day. Hossam is a big dude though..Def wouldn't want to mess with someone his size.

Loving the feedback. I have been using the Ultimate Punched myself.. daily. It isn't as effective as when I use it sparingly..but I'm hooked. You feel so good and stimulated...It's just what I like. I always say I was a big fan of Angel Dust OG..I like UOP just as much..No BS at all.

Somm, I'm gonna send you some samples of this too this week, prob 2morrow..that cool?

Sorry I just noticed this!! Heck ya thats cool!!! I actually just placed an order for some of this and some Blue before I even noticed this post, but more is def better! Thanks Wesley, you the man!!!

somm
01-16-2015, 12:41 AM
I very often use it around this time and I have no issue falling asleep by 10-12..but I'm also very stim tolerant. Takes something special for me to even feel it. I use a full scoop around 4-5 quite a bit..or I do the half/half scope method. UOJ is far easier to fall asleep on ..it doesn't wire me like UOP..but even on the UOP alone..i find that i have a mild crash about 2-3 hours later. UOJ has zero crash IMO and you can sleep on it at anytime..at least i can.

Yep, that is what I tried to compete with. OG Angel Dust was amazing. I used to sell so many of those..for good reason. If you liked that, you will like this!

I've tried Angel Dust and I honestly think that UOJ is better, at least for me it is. Angel Dust put me in a bad mood for some reason, and I crashed afterward. UOJ puts me in a good mood. :) I haven't tried the Punch-ed Out yet but i'm sure its good, esp after all the great reviews!!