PDA

View Full Version : How to brew Trestolone Acetate

Cobalt
12-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Alright, I made the changes that I wanted and uploaded the revised PDF:

Click to download How to Brew Trest Ace (https://pdf.yt/d/s52XFQ0JbqZi0A-w/download/)

Fixed a typo, realigned some pictures and added another section at the end with some extra info. Also added in that luer lock stuff should be used, as per tallstraw :cool:

Please direct all questions and comments to this thread, the other upload in the other thread is now outdated and we should keep that topic, on topic.

tallstraw
12-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Solid post brother..I think I'm gonna make a test brew video..even though rodja's is cake simple..people I refer to it still get confused lol

Enuke65
12-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Filter question.

I've seen guides where people use .22um or .45um.

Why did you choose .45um?

I brewed up some l-car before and used a .22 but it took FOREVER to get it through the filter, just curious on other peoples takes on this.

Cobalt
12-19-2014, 02:31 PM
The primary function of the sterile Whatman is to remove bacteria and other crap that shouldn't be in the solution. It is a mechanical sterilization method.

Now, if something DOES manage to get through the .45u pores, there is yet another level of sterilization to catch it, being the Benzyl Alcohol. While the BA does assist in dissolving, it is mainly to help kill of potential organic material that you don't want.

That is why I chose 0.45u, it does the job. Filtering stays fairly easy and it catches almost everything.

The 0.22u filter will just get some slightly smaller stuff, but everything that you don't want in the solution will get caught by the 0.45u.