PDA

View Full Version : pTren - Too good to be true?

h2s
11-05-2012, 09:25 AM
I am sure some of you have been following the hype. Thanks to Big--Rob, we will be having this product tested. It is in route to Patrick Arnold. I will have the results posted when they are available.

longBallLima
11-05-2012, 11:22 AM
sweet forum, HTS!! thank you!

mayhaps aware on the nature of said product??

oh yah.. google

AresTS
11-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Subbed

harbonah
11-05-2012, 11:55 AM
subbed here an phf lol!

USN HM 350Z
11-05-2012, 12:31 PM
subbed as well. wondering what will come of the testing

BBG
11-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Hoping it is legit. In.

Grape Ape
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Reading up on this. What would be the supposed shutdown from PTren? I know its to early to know much, but hypothetically.

h2s
11-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Reading up on this. What would be the supposed shutdown from PTren? I know its to early to know much, but hypothetically.

Extreme, according to Patrick Arnold, if it is in fact the compound he thinks it is.

However, if it is, than the results are strange because studies don't show the same anabolic effects.

Rodja
11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
What's the reported benefit of this over straight trenbolone?

h2s
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
What's the reported benefit of this over straight trenbolone?

I am going to have a "supposedly" disclaimer:

It is supposed to very strong at relatively small oral doses (~2mg). One affiliated, but apparently fairly well reputed member of another board claimed in excess of 20lbs with a significant body fat reduction.

Rodja
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM

It is supposed to very strong at relatively small oral doses (~2mg). One affiliated, but apparently fairly well reputed member of another board claimed in excess of 20lbs with a significant body fat reduction.

I raise a serious eyebrow to anything being that effective at this point.

DJM
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM
sounds bogus results wise

or

its relabeled oral tren

****never heard of it, whos carrying it?

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 03:59 PM
whos carrying it?

Also known as "who's getting raided next?"

Mad Mardigan
11-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Never heard of this either and now you guys got me curious. Are people reporting the same tren sides? Liver issues/irritability/insomnia etc?

h2s
11-05-2012, 04:06 PM

No doubt, that was my disclaimer and interest in testing.

or

its relabeled oral tren

Can't mention it. Although unscheduled, it is being sold by a large AAS source. We should know in next couple days what it is.

h2s
11-05-2012, 04:07 PM

Foreign source.

Never heard of this either and now you guys got me curious. Are people reporting the same tren sides? Liver issues/irritability/insomnia etc?

Apparently gyno is rapid beyond the small dosing.

BBG
11-05-2012, 04:10 PM

or

its relabeled oral tren

It does sound a lot like methyl trienolone. Tons of strength + size gains, while reducing bodyfat.

Foreign source.

Apparently gyno is rapid beyond the small dosing.

12.5mg E3D of aromasin kept gyno at bay with methyl tren.

h2s
11-05-2012, 04:38 PM

Thats actually suprising, as that is a realitively low dose of aromasin.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 04:52 PM

Though it worked for BBG, I wouldn't expect that to work for everyone. At that dose, it's pretty much like not taking any. Tren is so fickle, though, how it hits some and not others and how it can not hit you one time, but hit you another.

BBG
11-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Though it worked for BBG, I wouldn't expect that to work for everyone. At that dose, it's pretty much like not taking any. Tren is so fickle, though, how it hits some and not others and how it can not hit you one time, but hit you another.

Agreed. It wasn't research chem aromasin, it was pharm grade. Maybe that played a part. But methyl trienolone is just in a class of its own.

h2s
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Agreed. It wasn't research chem aromasin, it was pharm grade. Maybe that played a part. But methyl trienolone is just in a class of its own.

Even given that I would still call it rather low and recommend most start higher if it is their first time with something that can cause a rapid gyno issue. Although, I wouldn't recommend m-tren for that person anyway, lol.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Even given that I would still call it rather low and recommend most start higher if it is their first time with something that can cause a rapid gyno issue. Although, I wouldn't recommend m-tren for that person anyway, lol.

x2 on all this, especially bolded.

DJM
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
It does sound a lot like methyl trienolone. Tons of strength + size gains, while reducing bodyfat.

can you elaborate how you ran the oral tren......i had some and sold it as i bought into the hysteria of how bad it is, but i know mg for mg its potent, but 1mg ed is enough vs 30mg of sd
id guess antaeus had your back supports wise, if so howd you fair?

BBG
11-05-2012, 08:16 PM
can you elaborate how you ran the oral tren......i had some and sold it as i bought into the hysteria of how bad it is, but i know mg for mg its potent, but 1mg ed is enough vs 30mg of sd
id guess antaeus had your back supports wise, if so howd you fair?

My lifts increased like crazy over 3-4 weeks. Weight shot up without really worrying about what I ate, I just ate a lot. Basically no fat gain.

I could tell you how reckless I was on it and how I survived without taking any ancillaries at all, but no one wants to hear about that. Because it would debunk how dangerous methyltren is. I was taking no more than 1mg a day.

h2s
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
My lifts increased like crazy over 3-4 weeks. Weight shot up without really worrying about what I ate, I just ate a lot. Basically no fat gain.

I could tell you how reckless I was on it and how I survived without taking any ancillaries at all, but no one wants to hear about that. Because it would debunk how dangerous methyltren is. I was taking no more than 1mg a day.

I actually have heard both ways. I have seen numerous reports now of guys saying low dose for short period was very smooth. I have also (this was on a board, do we could probably find it again), had seen someone mention jaundice-like reaction after 3 weeks. No idea what dose was.

DJM
11-05-2012, 09:01 PM

iv run var twice and once stacked with tbol recently, no liver aids except alot of water, good diet and no alcohol, all was Aok
i wouldnt chance it with mtren, but i know what you are talking bout......iv really come to the point where most, not all, most supports are absolutely worthless and it was the ph boom that led to the marketing of support supps without ever real backing behind besides 'i used it it worked you should too' type stuff

AresTS
11-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Extreme, according to Patrick Arnold, if it is in fact the compound he thinks it is.

However, if it is, than the results are strange because studies don't show the same anabolic effects.

What is the compound he thinks it is?

- Valdez

Wordman
11-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Sounds too good to be true, but i hope it's legit.

ryansm
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM

Reminds me of the M-trn days...

h2s
11-06-2012, 02:08 PM
What is the compound he thinks it is?

- Valdez

Allyltrenbolone

AresTS
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks dude

- Valdez

h2s
11-07-2012, 03:06 PM
P. Arnold received the sample and will be testing. Will let you guys know when I have an update.

harbonah
11-07-2012, 03:09 PM
P. Arnold received the sample and will be testing. Will let you guys know when I have an update.

Cant wait for results!

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:10 PM
interested, very!

h2s
11-07-2012, 04:19 PM
It is....

Exactly what Pat thought it was, Altrenogest.

Please do not share this information yet. I am having Henryv announce it at prohormoneforum as he has an article being published to his blog on the subect.

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 04:41 PM
For those of us in the dark age still, what is this pTren?

BBG
11-07-2012, 04:44 PM
For those of us in the dark age still, what is this pTren?

Some compound where you can buy a shit ton of it for very little money, supposed to act like methyl tren but without the sides and liver damage. You'll grow long golden locks and a hammer will fall from the heavens for you to smash your enemies with and you'll be 6'8" and did I mention being endowed with a horses cock?

h2s
11-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Messages from Pat:

Allyltrenbolone is more commonly known as altrenogest. In pigs it was very suppressive and not very anabolic

J Anim Sci. 1985 Dec;61(6):1441-7.
Body growth and testicular characteristics of boars fed a synthetic progestogen, altrenogest.
Kluber EF 3rd, Pollmann DS, Davis DL, Stevenson JS.
Abstract
A synthetic progestogen (altrenogest) was fed to 24 Yorkshire X Duroc boars to determine effects on body growth, serum testosterone, and testicular characteristics. Boars from six litters (blocks) were allotted randomly to one of four treatment groups at 12 wk of age. Treatment groups were: controls, altrenogest fed for 3 wk, altrenogest fed for 6 wk and altrenogest fed for 9 wk. Treatment began at 15 wk of age at a daily dose of 20 mg X boar-1. Although there were no differences among treatment groups for gain and feed intake, boars fed altrenogest for 6 and 9 wk tended to consume more feed and were less (P less than .05) efficient than boars fed altrenogest for 3 wk or controls. Boars fed altrenogest for 3, 6 and 9 wk maintained lower (P less than .05) peripheral serum testosterone concentrations than controls from 15 to 24 wk of age. However, serum testosterone increased after altrenogest withdrawal in the 3- and 6-wk treatment groups but did not reach control concentrations by 24 wk. Boars fed altrenogest for 9 wk maintained serum testosterone below 1 ng/ml during the treatment period. Despite lower concentrations of serum testosterone in altrenogest-treated boars, backfat thickness was similar to controls, perhaps suggesting a slight anabolic effect of altrenogest on nutrient partitioning. Testicular weights and volumes at 24 wk decreased (P less than .001) linearly with increased duration of altrenogest feeding. Serum testosterone and estradiol in testicular venous effluent at castration were lower (P less than .01) in altrenogest-treated boars than in controls. These data demonstrate that feeding altrenogest inhibits both testicular growth and steroidogenesis of boars without altering body growth or backfat thickness.

the animal stuff is not very promising

Vet J. 2005 Jan;169(1):113-5.
Effect of prolonged use of altrenogest on behaviour in mares.
Hodgson D, Howe S, Jeffcott L, Reid S, Mellor D, Higgins A.
Source
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, Private Mailbag 4, Narellan Delivery Centre, Narellan, NSW 2567, Australia.

Erratum in
Vet J. 2005 May;169(3):321.
Corrected and republished in
Vet J. 2005 May;169(3):322-5.
Abstract
Oral administration of altrenogest for oestrus suppression in competition horses is believed to be widespread in some equestrian disciplines, and can be administered continuously for several months during a competition season. To examine whether altrenogest has any anabolic or other potential performance enhancing properties that may give a horse an unfair advantage, we examined the effect of oral altrenogest (0.044 mg/kg), given daily for a period of eight weeks, on social hierarchy, activity budget, body-mass and body condition score of 12 sedentary mares. We concluded that prolonged oral administration of altrenogest at recommended dose rates to sedentary mares resulted in no effect on dominance hierarchies, body mass or condition score.

From henry v:

http://i45.tinypic.com/20r9stl.jpg

The allyl substituent is just too big and bulky, it'll interfere with androgen receptor binding. Roussel Uclaf did a bunch of tests on the affinity of loads of different steroids for AR/PR/ER, and all of the ones with larger substituents at 17a had awful AR binding. Other studies say the same thing, as do the studies on animals given it.

If it is effective, which it appears to be, then I think it isn't what they say/think it is.

h2s
11-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Well I have 100mg of it...tempted to just see what it does for a couple weeks. I am not worried about suppression as I have a fairly serious cycle coming up anyway.

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Some compound where you can buy a shit ton of it for very little money, supposed to act like methyl tren but without the sides and liver damage. You'll grow long golden locks and a hammer will fall from the heavens for you to smash your enemies with and you'll be 6'8" and did I mention being endowed with a horses cock?

Fucking hell, must spread reps before giving to BBG again....

harbonah
11-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Well I have 100mg of it...tempted to just see what it does for a couple weeks. I am not worried about suppression as I have a fairly serious cycle coming up anyway.

Log it!!! I went reading about it when this stuff first hit PHF and it did not sound impressive until I found it on some boards.......then this.

h2s
11-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Altrenogest - Total Flex Blog (http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/altrenogest/)

harbonah
11-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Altrenogest - Total Flex Blog (http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/altrenogest/)

Just seen this and love this quote

"It has no anabolic properties and therefore there is an exemption in the EC directives concerning this substance. Although the name is suggestive, it does not have the properties of trenbolone. Allyltrenbolone is totally different from trenbolone with respect to the biological facts. It is certainly not suitable for growth promotion."

Just goes to show you never can tell what a substance will do in the human body vs animal studies.

BBG
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Let's string up the f'ker who lied about how awesome it would be.

harbonah
11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Let's string up the f'ker who lied about how awesome it would be.

Hell no lets stop telling people and keep it all for ourselves! so shhhhhhhhh

markam
11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Remember how Pat Arnold raved about Protodrol? People mostly seem unimpressed with it,
So with that logic, this stuff could be legit.Lol. Will wait for H2S's log :)

harbonah
11-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Remember how Pat Arnold raved about Protodrol? People mostly seem unimpressed with it,
So with that logic, this stuff could be legit.Lol. Will wait for H2S's log :)

Bad logic bro PA is really amazing at what he does but even the best have to miss on a few things. Either way order is in for me but still like to see a log by H2S I will just put it in my stash until im ready for it.

harbonah
11-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Just noticed this did you order from a differant source then me? 100mg seems low, or did you send 1.9 grams to PA?

BBG
11-07-2012, 06:41 PM
H2 if you log it, please run it with a test base... unless you want 1 ng/dl test levels lol

h2s
11-07-2012, 06:42 PM
I didnt buy it, someone else did...i just bought a small sample of it...but i wasnt being totally serious...seems to be fairly harsh on hpta for potentially nothing.

DJM
11-07-2012, 08:23 PM

ORDERING TRENBOLONE ENTH NOW:p

markam
11-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Bad logic bro PA is really amazing at what he does but even the best have to miss on a few things. Either way order is in for me but still like to see a log by H2S I will just put it in my stash until im ready for it.

Was just joking. Agree that Pat's amazing, unfortunately he's very 'restricted' now.

BBG
11-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Was just joking. Agree that Pat's amazing, unfortunately he's very 'restricted' now.

Still hope someone runs it just to see :)

markam
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Still hope someone runs it just to see :)

Yep, need a guinea pig with a strong liver :)

longBallLima
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
get ippy

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
get ippy

lol "Ippy we found a new great steroids..."

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:05 PM
lol "Ippy we found a new great steroids..."

ptren changed my life.

burlyman30
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
ptren changed my life.

Hahahaha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

therealest77
11-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey H2S, I guess he said its not what it was thought to be huh?

h2s
11-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey H2S, I guess he said its not what it was thought to be huh?

It is what patrick thought it was based on information they presented, the name of it was slightly misleading. So we kinda knew what it was, although a part of me hoped it was something more interesting.

chestaholic
11-13-2012, 03:37 PM
It is what patrick thought it was based on information they presented, the name of it was slightly misleading. So we kinda knew what it was, although a part of me hoped it was something more interesting.

bro im so confused, i just got alot of p-tren. So is it useless? if not what benefits does it have.. what are its sides? thanks for your time sir!

h2s
11-13-2012, 03:41 PM
bro im so confused, i just got alot of p-tren. So is it useless? if not what benefits does it have.. what are its sides? thanks for your time sir!

Animal studies make it look extremely suppressive and terrible for muscle gains.

No human studies have been performed.

HenryV demonstrated reasons why it probably wouldn't do much based on analysis of the compounds structure.

Patrick stated that there is no telling how well that translates to humans however.

So it may be good, it may not, only one way to tell, lol.

burlyman30
11-13-2012, 03:52 PM
There will always be someone willing to guinea pig it. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

chestaholic
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
well want to hear my results? i have been on it for 1 week at 4mg

- - - Updated - - -

good energy, AMAZING theromogenic properties. No muscle gains or strength, no recomping effect in any matter, but the energy and specially thermogenic ability i feel it has is crazy. I upped my cals by 500 to maintenance becuse i was told by my supplier who is also a top level bodybuilder to do so when i start p-tren and i did and im getting more cut then ever.

h2s
11-13-2012, 04:18 PM
well want to hear my results? i have been on it for 1 week at 4mg

- - - Updated - - -

good energy, AMAZING theromogenic properties. No muscle gains or strength, no recomping effect in any matter, but the energy and specially thermogenic ability i feel it has is crazy. I upped my cals by 500 to maintenance becuse i was told by my supplier who is also a top level bodybuilder to do so when i start p-tren and i did and im getting more cut then ever.

g'damnit. Was really hoping no one would tempt me to try it. Keep us updated.

DJM
11-15-2012, 11:59 AM
g'damnit. Was really hoping no one would tempt me to try it. Keep us updated.

"Firstly, it’s important to point out that it is a propenyl group (17a-prop-2-enyl), not a propionyl group. It is an allyl group; an alkene, not an ester." This one line here is enough to completely discredit that entire article. He changes what it is because he feels like it and then contradicts himself in the process. Your red bmw is really a blue civic because it's pink and has a mazda logo on it.

As said above, it seems to have it's purpose as a pre-workout. I've had awesome workouts since switching to using it pre workout. I take 8mg on my way out the door. Aside from that i found no real benefit, although I do know someone taking it split into 3 doses and is finding a fat burning effect. He had to up his cals because he was losing too fast.

send it to me ;)

h2s
11-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Source of that statement?

DJM
11-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Source of that statement?

member on an aas board i frequent

h2s
11-15-2012, 02:13 PM
member on an aas board i frequent

Yeah I got that far, I wanted to see the flow of the conversation. PM me if you prefer. I know he is on some of the canadian boards, just couldn't figure out which it came from.

chestaholic
11-15-2012, 02:48 PM
[Edit - Some things need to be kept in private]!

totalflexblog
11-17-2012, 02:51 AM
"Firstly, it’s important to point out that it is a propenyl group (17a-prop-2-enyl), not a propionyl group. It is an allyl group; an alkene, not an ester." This one line here is enough to completely discredit that entire article. He changes what it is because he feels like it and then contradicts himself in the process. Your red bmw is really a blue civic because it's pink and has a mazda logo on it.

That guy has no idea what he's talking about and I told him so.

Jack O'Neill
11-23-2012, 04:29 AM

I missed this famous post :D

Ghopkins
12-19-2012, 09:37 AM
What was the final word on p-tren? Everything I read says it is just suppressive without any positive effects. Then you see people says OMG it's the best thing ever! Has anyone finished a cycle? What was the result? How was the recovery (since it is supposed to shut you down harder than M1T)?
The more I read the more questions I have.

DJM
07-08-2013, 02:47 PM
wanna come back to this

consensus here was it wasnt as advertised, however im on a few canadian aas boards, and there is a lab that makes it, getting rave reviews from guys alot more advanced than the ph crowd........8mg ed split is enhancing fat loss , muscle hardness, aggression, and strength, guys are stating it might be their favorite tren, no sweats, better cardio, downside is heptoxicity.....many are stocking up and has be very interested, its a short acting tren really with a 7-8hr half life..........one guy even posted with reference to a certain report on it, to essentially shove it and use the stuff

possible what was floating around in the US was bunk?

totalflexblog
07-08-2013, 03:14 PM
wanna come back to this

consensus here was it wasnt as advertised, however im on a few canadian aas boards, and there is a lab that makes it, getting rave reviews from guys alot more advanced than the ph crowd........8mg ed split is enhancing fat loss , muscle hardness, aggression, and strength, guys are stating it might be their favorite tren, no sweats, better cardio, downside is heptoxicity.....many are stocking up and has be very interested, its a short acting tren really with a 7-8hr half life..........one guy even posted with reference to a certain report on it, to essentially shove it and use the stuff

possible what was floating around in the US was bunk?

It's not likely to have been "bunk". It's not what they say it is though - propionyltrenbolone - it's propenyltrenbolone. It's a readily available veterinary drug (altrenogest/allyltrenbolone) that isn't scheduled.

BoneDaddy
07-09-2013, 05:30 AM
It's not likely to have been "bunk". It's not what they say it is though - propionyltrenbolone - it's propenyltrenbolone. It's a readily available veterinary drug (altrenogest/allyltrenbolone) that isn't scheduled.

Which one are you referring to that is Altrenogest/Allytrenbolone? The US version or the Candian version?

totalflexblog
07-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Which one are you referring to that is Altrenogest/Allytrenbolone? The US version or the Candian version?

The "US version" was tested, and came back (as expected) as Altrenogest/Allytrenbolone. What do the Canadians describe theirs as?

DJM
07-09-2013, 07:54 AM
The "US version" was tested, and came back (as expected) as Altrenogest/Allytrenbolone. What do the Canadians describe theirs as?

fast acting tren
accelerated fat loss, hardness, aggression, great prewo
no sweats, no affect on cardio

totalflexblog
07-09-2013, 08:04 AM
fast acting tren
accelerated fat loss, hardness, aggression, great prewo
no sweats, no affect on cardio

I mean chemically. What is the product called, and what compound do they say is in it.

DJM
07-09-2013, 08:14 AM
I mean chemically. What is the product called, and what compound do they say is in it.

Propionyltrenbolone

BoneDaddy
07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Propionyltrenbolone

Forgive my ignorance here DJ, but is that one in pill form as well or injectible?

DJM
07-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Forgive my ignorance here DJ, but is that one in pill form as well or injectible?

oral liquid here

BoneDaddy
07-09-2013, 08:40 AM
oral liquid here

I just came a little.....

USN HM 350Z
07-09-2013, 09:11 AM
hmmmmmmmm, I could use a good PreWO lol

totalflexblog
07-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Propionyltrenbolone

You guys understand the difference between the two, right?

Trenbolone propionate/propionyltrenbolone is an esterified form of trenbolone. Once the ester's hydrolyzed in the body, you're left with free trenbolone, just as you would be with trenbolone acetate, enanthate, or hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.
Allyltrenbolone/Propenyltrenbolone/altrenogest is alkylated, with an allyl substituent at 17a. This doesn't go anywhere, it isn't metabolised, and the compound is pretty much excreted unchanged.

It's like the difference between boldenone undecyclenate and methandrostenolone, except in this case instead of a small methyl group there's a big bulky allyl group hindering receptor binding.

DJM
07-09-2013, 11:03 AM
in this instance the feedback for me trumps the science, im not on henry's level on chemical comprehension, i hear great results from legit users thus my interest is peaked

DJM
07-09-2013, 11:11 AM
***piqued ;)

totalflexblog
07-09-2013, 11:11 AM
in this instance the feedback for me trumps the science, im not on henry's level on chemical comprehension, i hear great results from legit users thus my interest is peaked

I could give you a scientific explanation of how it could work despite the bulky substituent that on other compounds negates activity; the conjugated triene structure of trenbolone confers a flexibility to the molecule that may allow it to fit despite it's size - but that fails to take into account the animal studies that failed to find a growth-promoting effect.

DJM
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
^^^
andro series was gonna be like aas when they used studies as a reference

not quite in real world

totalflexblog
07-09-2013, 11:20 AM
^^^
andro series was gonna be like aas when they used studies as a reference

not quite in real world

When you give it to animals in multiple different scenarios and it doesn't have the effect, that's very different to Eric's particular brand of "creative maths".

BoneDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:19 PM
I get an education every time Henry posts........

milehighguy
07-09-2013, 12:35 PM
I get an education every time Henry posts........

Yup...good info here

DJM
07-09-2013, 12:40 PM
i might get on it, see what this animal gets out of it

h2s
07-10-2013, 11:44 AM
For the record, the "US Version" was ordered from an international source. I am unaware of any US domestic source, and if one exists the test results do not carry over.

BoneDaddy
07-10-2013, 12:21 PM
IS the one you're talking about Newport, DJ?

DJM
07-10-2013, 01:13 PM
IS the one you're talking about Newport, DJ?

no, another lab

BoneDaddy
07-10-2013, 08:13 PM
no, another lab

Canada has all the good shit, huh?

You're still stuck with Chad Kroeger, though.

milehighguy
07-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Canada has all the good shit, huh?

You're still stuck with Chad Kroeger, though.

Good weed, good gear, everything is better huh?.?....
WTF