PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate punched out review

Bam24
12-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Hey guys.. Just got my upo last night.. Took some this morning before my back/bi workout drunk it on the way to the gym so bout 15 mins for it to get in my system..
Taste:9
Mixability: 9
Effectiveness: 10
While I was working out it gave me good clean energy.. Taste was pretty good it tasted better than uoj, HOWEVER. In uoj defense it has ingredients to mask that upo doesn't.. That after taste wasn't almost non existant.
I figured all the stims would inhibit my "pump". It didn't I actually think I had a pretty good pump goin.
The focus was and is still good..
I was sweating like a whore in church.
Now that I'm done workin out. I feel like my cns is in over drive.. I'm a lil shaky.. I worked out for a solid hr
Don't know whether or not to blame the upo or my breakfast but after workout I hadda go to the bathroom and damn it stunk..
Overall I give upo a solid 9.. Uoj still wins in my book just Bcuz the mindset it puts me in.:). Either way tho you can't go wrong with either one of these products.. If you think your a stim junky and are taking multiple scoops of other pre. Take 1 level scoop of upo and you'll think why in the hell hv I been wasting money on this other bs.. I could see myself using this on a non workout day just for a picker upper maybe only half scoop tho.

More reviews to come on this product!

Freepressright
12-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Hey guys.. Just got my upo last night.. Took some this morning before my back/bi workout drunk it on the way to the gym so bout 15 mins for it to get in my system..
Taste:9
Mixability: 9
Effectiveness: 10
While I was working out it gave me good clean energy.. Taste was pretty good it tasted better than uoj, HOWEVER. In uoj defense it has ingredients to mask that upo doesn't.. That after taste wasn't almost non existant.
I figured all the stims would inhibit my "pump". It didn't I actually think I had a pretty good pump goin.
The focus was and is still good..
I was sweating like a whore in church.
Now that I'm done workin out. I feel like my cns is in over drive.. I'm a lil shaky.. I worked out for a solid hr
Don't know whether or not to blame the upo or my breakfast but after workout I hadda go to the bathroom and damn it stunk..
Overall I give upo a solid 9.. Uoj still wins in my book just Bcuz the mindset it puts me in.:). Either way tho you can't go wrong with either one of these products.. If you think your a stim junky and are taking multiple scoops of other pre. Take 1 level scoop of upo and you'll think why in the hell hv I been wasting money on this other bs.. I could see myself using this on a non workout day just for a picker upper maybe only half scoop tho.

More reviews to come on this product!

Wes hooked me up with a sample, but I haven't tried it yet. However, I will say that I did try my sample of UOJ and it was insane. Actually, the full dose was a bit too much for me. I'd do just fine on a half dose.

I'll report in on how I feel when I try mine.

Bam24
12-24-2014, 10:07 AM
If your a stim junky you'll love it.. Good luck gettin over than cold, and trying it out. I'm terrible at reviews, I just really enjoy gnt's products! They're always a home run! And doin everything on my phone sucks Bcuz I can't tell wat shit looks like! On a side note not sure if you've tried the creed aventus, but damn I think it's my new fav. I gotta test it over the next 2 days to see if it gets more positive response than the activ-8 (bone daddy) cologne did. Post up after u give the upo a go!:). Fpr and everyone else y'all have a merry Christmas! Eat big !!