PDA

View Full Version : Creed Aventus

Cobalt
12-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Wes hit a fucking home run with his pheromone and aventus combo. This is the 5th scent that I've tried and nothing has gotten me the reactions this has.

Christmas eve, at three different times by three different women, I was informed that they wanted to get in bed with me. One girl was 18, another was 39 and the third was 28. I think my ego started eating itself.

Bucks
12-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Sounds like a really good night !

Bam24
12-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Ditto on the good night lol..
I got some aventus too.! Damn that some good shit !! I think it beats activ-8 as my fave.. By a slight margin.. Anyways thumbs up cobalt!!

Cobalt
12-26-2014, 06:20 PM
It was a good night, lol. Really good stuff, going to be getting more soon. It was literally the first time that I used it too.

tallstraw
12-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Shazayummm, just in time for me to need new scents for school starting!

GYMnTONIC.com
12-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I thought you might like it ;)

I found a slightly better ratio to run the pheromones at with the cologne recently and have been using them in the free giveways. Believe it or not, it is slightly less. Pheromone use is still very experimental in nature, and even a slight change from 33% pheromone to 25% makes a huge difference, hard to believe but it is true.

I use mine at far less percentage..maybe even 10%..just because I wear them daily..

I still find they are VERY effective. I used the Aventus today and I had 2 women approach me at the grocery store. One literally came over and bagged my groceries with me, which was awkard..the other just stared at me and creepily followed me until at which time she tried to strike up a conversation. Neither were super attractive, but I actually told myself not to wear this out shopping anymore, bc honestly I am a pretty private person in public and don't like being approached. Mind you if they were a perfect 10, I'd probably be more forgiving.

Only 3 aventus are left. They are on sale for $20 bucks. A full bottle of Aventus, when legit costs "hundreds" of dollars, and this is why I only stock this a few times per year. If I could afford to sit on this and Green Irish tweed all year I would. Green Irish is not in stock at this time.

LINK
Creed AVENTUS Cologne 3mL spray Mini- Infused with Pheromones - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/creed-aventus-cologne-3ml-spray-mini-infused-with-pheromones/)

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 05:28 PM
Only 3 aventus are left.

Not any more :cool:

Granted, someone sniped one before I could, but at least I got 2.

Bucks
12-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Damn it!!

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Damn it!!

LOL, sucker

GYMnTONIC.com
12-28-2014, 06:53 PM
LOL..ty Cobalt.

I actually miscounted, there is "1" left. I just added it to inventory.

If there is a ton of demand, here on S.S even, I can do a preorder and ship a batch out by Thursday...but no pressure. So if anyone is definitively interested, please post up and I can grab enough to do another 1o units.

Ty everyone and enjoy this scent!

I should have mentioned GYMnTONIC Original is also in stock! Those are half gone already as well. Think with New Years some people are going to be using these ;)

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 07:51 PM
I actually miscounted, there is "1" left. I just added it to inventory.

Yeah, just got that one too, LOL.

Bucks
12-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Mother fucker!!! I was only off 2 hrs !!!

noneck
12-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Mother fucker!!! I was only off 2 hrs !!!

lmao ya i was wanting some to bucks !!! cobolt is on that shit!!! lol

KAB111
12-29-2014, 11:45 AM
HAHAHA!!! This shit is turning Cobalt into a whore!!!

Cobalt
12-29-2014, 12:00 PM
I don't mind getting laid ;)

BBG
12-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Damn nice review Cobalt

Freepressright
12-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Damn nice review Cobalt

Count me in on a pre-order, should it become available

GYMnTONIC.com
12-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Ok these sold out, literally in a day.

So I am keeping the sale price, and I bought a smaller quantity of raws. Please remember even a small quantity of raws alone to make these is expensive, that is why I don't stock it, Creed is the very first cologne brand ever..dating back to the late 1700's..it is very high end stuff. Even minus the Pheromones, it gets very high remarks.

With that being said and done I have 9 left out of the new batch that arrives to ship THURS. Not a sales pitch, if you want one, please order asap. I wonder if I should message CT AL? CT AL you need one, say the word and I can hold one for you if need be.

This was a favorite of Bone Daddy too..he was big into this and Green Irish.

Anyways, they are up for grabs now!
Creed AVENTUS Cologne 3mL spray Mini- Infused with Pheromones - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/creed-aventus-cologne-3ml-spray-mini-infused-with-pheromones/)

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHA!!! This shit is turning Cobalt into a whore!!!

Lmao!!!

Cobalt, thank you. I sent you a bonus or two ;) they left early this morning, you should have them in time for New Years ;)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Forgot to mention,

We have this in stock right now. 2 of them.

LINK
http://stores.gymntonic.com/new-creed-vetiver-geranium-ranked-1-in-the-world-pheromone-infused-rare-2-in-stock/

Creed Vetiver Geranium

with GYMnTONIC pheromone Infused, 3 pheromone scent

**This scent as a raw has been rated#1 in the world for scents previously**

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/vetiverGeranium_zps1f0167f6.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/vetiverGeranium_zps1f0167f6.png.html)

**Please allow 3-4 days to ship this product**

This is a very RARE and Hard to get product.

The fragrance

An unusual woody floral to charm and impress.

GQ Grooming Awards 2015 winner.

Freepressright
12-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Ok these sold out, literally in a day.

So I am keeping the sale price, and I bought a smaller quantity of raws. Please remember even a small quantity of raws alone to make these is expensive, that is why I don't stock it, Creed is the very first cologne brand ever..dating back to the late 1700's..it is very high end stuff. Even minus the Pheromones, it gets very high remarks.

With that being said and done I have 9 left out of the new batch that arrives to ship THURS. Not a sales pitch, if you want one, please order asap. I wonder if I should message CT AL? CT AL you need one, say the word and I can hold one for you if need be.

This was a favorite of Bone Daddy too..he was big into this and Green Irish.

Anyways, they are up for grabs now!

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao!!!

Cobalt, thank you. I sent you a bonus or two ;) they left early this morning, you should have them in time for New Years ;)

Ordered and paid

Mad Mardigan
12-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Grabbed some Aventus to try out this pheromone thing lol

GYMnTONIC.com
01-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Thank you guys. Sorry for the delays. I went to fullfill all orders yesterday and the Post Office was closed, so these ship in the a.m. Thank you for your patience.

I believe there are 2-3 units left total. Appreciate the kind words and everyone trying this will love it.

I think we might have a new original scent coming. Depends on the price I can get on the raws.but we are gonna call is 1800. For all the Original GNT type product we will start making cologne comparisons (to similar smelling scents to help people know what each smell is like.

Bam24
01-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Dangit wes u kno I can't resist these scents I HV 8:). Lol I'll prob end up getting this one too haha...

Cobalt getting all the aventus, so I hadda preorder some lol:p. Hope everyone is having a great new year!

Mad Mardigan
01-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Got the Aventus, thank you Wes! Will try the OG sample and report back asap.

ctAL
01-06-2015, 10:43 PM
sup SS

gymntonic aventus does not fail

i wore it to company xmas party, wore it among a few diff females i know

never fails....................NEVER. legit hits. i swear by it.

Mad Mardigan
01-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Gotta say I'm kinda impressed too. Girl I know was all over me the other night, not her normal style. More research will be conducted.

Freepressright
01-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Gotta say I'm kinda impressed too. Girl I know was all over me the other night, not her normal style. More research will be conducted.

Wearing mine today for the first time. I think I needed to shake mine more or something because the initial sprays had a foot odor/cheese odor to them, but that odor faded within a minute or to two the normal fragrance.

The fragrance is a 10/10 for sure. Can't wait to see what kinds of hits I get on it.

entropy
01-07-2015, 12:50 PM
After all of these reviews I think I'm gonna need to put an order in.

noneck
01-07-2015, 11:11 PM
cool iam likeing all the reviews on this i got a couple of them comeing to cant wait to get it and try these out!!!! :)

Cobalt
01-13-2015, 05:02 AM
This stuff still doesn't fail. I ran into a girl at the gym that only works a few days a week and the first thing she said was "Wow, you smell good."

She normally isn't very chatty, but stood there and carried on a conversation for a solid 20 minutes. I love this stuff.

WesleyInman
01-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Thank you to each and everyone of you guys in here for the respect of trying it.

CT AL has been the #1 promoter of this scent for a long time...he always loved it..and I think he might be the reason I carried it in the first place. Saw a full bottle at Nordstroms the other day for a cool $420 bucks LOL. (Base cologne minus the pheromone blend)

Stuff is no joke.

The 1754..I personally will match head to head in classy/effectiveness. It is also super expensive. Like anything u get what you pay for.

Super happy you guys are loving these. Still getting dozens and dozens of reviews all the time, and less skeptics..which is pretty cool. I dont even try and convince people anymore. I'd rather keep the secret to SS if need be..more women for us ;)

THANK YOU GENUINELY for all the feedback!

Scope75
01-13-2015, 12:56 PM
SS is Wes's non-Secret Society.

Bam24
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM
:) can't wait till my 1754 gets here.. I love aventus sooo guess we will see if this compares.