PDA

View Full Version : ~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

WesleyInman
12-29-2014, 08:19 PM
My newest Beta Test, I am going to challenge Iron Forged Nutritions newest addition to the lineup, called "MOST WANTED"

Thank you first to Iron Forged for giving me the opportunity to try this product and challenge it. For those of you who don't know this product, it is somewhat newer in the Industry and there are not a ton of reviews on this product, so I want to see "if" it really works.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/mostwantedbottle_zps06de6d4d.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/mostwantedbottle_zps06de6d4d.png.html)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/mostwantedlabel_zps1f97bb00.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/mostwantedlabel_zps1f97bb00.png.html)

First what I will say is that I have used Iron Forged's Msten..and it was the best Msten I have ever used..without question. I used their Contraband and it is a very clean smooth product as well. So I can honestly say I am impressed with several of their products. Hoping this adds to the list. Especially now that PH"s are banned, I am truly hoping this is a great new option.

What I know about Laxogenin- Very little. I have never used it, but I do know that most importantly in theory, it provides increases in positive nitrogen retention while controlling cortisol, etc..

What I know about Ecdysterone- Slightly more. I have used this product in the past, but never frequently and never with a cyclodextrin addition, and in theory I know this also supports positive nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis.

Cyclodextrins- This is the key to this product IMO and what "might" differentiate this product from others. Cyclodextrins make a product more Bio Available. This is very important, because absorption is the "KEY" to any product in digestion. We all know that medical grade proteins, such as pepto pro, or hydrolized proteins that are pre-digested are more effective then ANY protein sources including WHOLE foods. Yes, you heard that right. Not all proteins are the same, in fact in my past working in the medical field and hospital, I personally administered Medical Grade proteins, to surgery patients and ill children, because they in fact heal the body at such a higher rate because they are more biovailable.

So the cyclodextrin, if it does make the product more 'bio-available" it will be superior to any other versions on the market. So in theory, I do know that this is "possible." That is what makes me more curious about this product then just plain old LAX and ECD. It is complexed with hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin which drastically increases the bioavailability of the product. They cyclodextrin actually has to be chemically combined with the ingredients. Most people just don't understand the deep science of this product and assume it is regular laxogenin and ecdysterone . These products in theory work on their own but nothing like what our this product is capable of.

Time to put it to the test.

I will be using this product at a dosage of 4 capsules per day. The average dosage would be 2 capsules per day, with HIGH PROTEIN meals. This is important, since the whole process of this works off using Protein more effectively.

I will be using PRESCRIPTION NUTRITION -Problend Protein (egg, whey, casein and hydro protein blend) BLUEBERRY MUFFIN flavor.
I have used this brand and flavor for years, because in my experiences there is nothing quite comparable..I do like ON and MuscleFeast, but this is higher quality, better flavors at a lower price.

I do have an HRT script, but I will not be using it for the month. I will be using my pre-workout product, Ultimate Orange Juiced and Ultimate Punched Out....and this product, with my protein, and NOTHING ELSE.

Workout- 3-4 times max and bodybuilding mode mixed with some strength workouts but I will focus on more Bodybuilding Style training since I am competing again in the upcoming year. Making my return to the stage.

I will be posting regarding the following: I will use my normal scale of effects

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

I will be starting this end of this week/early next week but wanted to get this outlined and ready to roll. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to answer, I will have this on several forums, so please bare with me, I will be updating 3-4 times per week. I will list my starting bodyweight on the day I begin the log.

In the meantime, here is a new video I uploaded with some old footage of PrisInman Presses. If you don't know what this is..Urban Dictionary has a definition (funny one too) and it is actually legit based on me, which I find rather amusing. "prisINMAN" I have hit 385x1 on this exercise..wanna try 405. I wanna say I am around 205-210 bw in this video. As I am currently as well in that range.

LINK TO DEFINITION
Urban Dictionary: PrisInman Presses (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PrisInman+Presses)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YESLsLhKHM

Thanks to everyone for having me here on your forum and lets' see what this product can do!

BBG
12-29-2014, 08:19 PM
They've been hyping it so I'm interested.

Scope75
12-29-2014, 08:46 PM
They've been hyping it so I'm interested.

X2

Let see if it lives up to the hype

lt1head
12-29-2014, 10:49 PM
IN! used blackstones laxogenin product, curious to see how it compares! jw about your hrt, are you pcting before running this?

weekend
12-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah coming off hrt for a month sounds shitty lol

Freepressright
12-30-2014, 07:17 AM
I have always been intrigued by ecdy. There were studies supposedly showing it COULD produce results similar to Dianabol or Anavar (can't remember which, may have been both), but it severely lacked bioavailability, was expensive to source and there wasn't really a market for it at that time. I tried LG Sciences liquid ecdy and all it did was give me watery diarrhea. I was thoroughly disappointed.

I'm glad to see someone's attempting to make it bioavailable. If this stuff works, I'd consider that a major breakthrough.

WesleyInman
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Thanks guys for all the kind words and following along. I hate to say it, but I know I can count on SS for support..and not taking you guys for granted..but everyone here knows I genuinely love everyone here. Ty guys for the support..and I hope this product works! It will be a legit breakthrough. And coming off HRT does suck for a bit, but I do believe in receptor saturation and i always come back bigger and stronger after..

And I have a s***load of epiandro..so I don't mind LOL.

BTW guys, I was gonna mention, 2015 is my 19th year of competing coming up...100+ contests in 4 sports, Highland Games, Strongman, Bodybuilding and Powerlifting..so I have been around the block and back.

Here's some old footage of me with my training partner Poundstone..I have hair..some of it here :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBIo55FcDU

Turbo6GN
12-31-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm in, definitely interested in running this. I'll admit that I'm looking for the "next big thing" in natty supps. Despite having ordered DMZ and a bunch of Ultra Stano I'm not sure if I'll ever run an anabolic again. I have a tough time relying on some sketchball RC company to afford me a reasonable opportunity to recover properly, but I digress.. I ran x-gels and anabeta elite a few months back and wasn't impressed for all the cheddar I dropped on that stuff, not to mention the 30 fuckn pills I was swallowing a day along with 2 scoops of glycergro...ughhh. I'll definitely give it a go, sorry to hijack Wes, this is your show, not mine!!!!!

Ummm perhaps I've reconsidered at $75 a bottle....

weekend
01-01-2015, 06:28 AM
So like, are you off steroids completely or are you taking epiandro in lieu of hrt?

VayneZ
01-01-2015, 02:41 PM
How many years ago was that video of you and Poundstone??? That video is SICK!!!!! Wes with hair!!! :D

tallstraw
01-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Hahaha I was like "Well God damn! Hair makes him look like a totally different person..I don't even recognize him!"..then you came in at the end of the video and I was "Oh...that's Wes..Damn I'm dumb.." Haha

VayneZ
01-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Hahaha I was like "Well God damn! Hair makes him look like a totally different person..I don't even recognize him!"..then you came in at the end of the video and I was "Oh...that's Wes..Damn I'm dumb.." Haha

ROTFL!!!

Freepressright
01-02-2015, 08:18 AM
I'm in, definitely interested in running this. I'll admit that I'm looking for the "next big thing" in natty supps. Despite having ordered DMZ and a bunch of Ultra Stano I'm not sure if I'll ever run an anabolic again. I have a tough time relying on some sketchball RC company to afford me a reasonable opportunity to recover properly, but I digress.. I ran x-gels and anabeta elite a few months back and wasn't impressed for all the cheddar I dropped on that stuff, not to mention the 30 fuckn pills I was swallowing a day along with 2 scoops of glycergro...ughhh. I'll definitely give it a go, sorry to hijack Wes, this is your show, not mine!!!!!

Overseas pharmacies. Legit, pharmaceutical-grade SERMs every time at less cost than research chems.

WesleyInman
01-02-2015, 11:10 AM
So like, are you off steroids completely or are you taking epiandro in lieu of hrt?

I have been using epi andro instead tbh! I have not used HRT in a bit...I don't rely on it anymore bc of epi andro..I know that might sound bad..but i feel and look just as good...and respond just as good..Mind you, optimally I do think HRT and epi andro is a better option, and I do think that DHT uses different receptors, that is my theory..but either way, yes I am just doing the Most Wanted! I think it's better this way and reveals a truer result.

Truth be told..the few people I have talked to with this product said they saw 4-5lb gains. Mind you, if that is true..that is HUGE for a "natural compound" like this. Even if I gain 3lbs and it's lean muscle or make some noticeable changes I think this is huge for someone like me who abused AAS for years..I am a low responder so if I gain 3..someone else might gain 5-6..5-6lbs of lean muscle and some water, is exceptional IMO :) I'm sure you would agree :) Thanx man for following.

How many years ago was that video of you and Poundstone??? That video is SICK!!!!! Wes with hair!!! :D

Hey man that had to be around 2010 or so..and yes I have hair again now..and everyone freaks out about it LOL. I don't mind. For the past few years my daughter has always introduced me to friends and their parents as such.."this is my daddy. He's bald and has muscles". LOL..I think it's funny and the hair thing..I used DHT blocking shampoo primarily to get it to come back in about 75% ;)

LOL!!! Ty man..I wish I was half the size of Poundstone LOL. Ty though!

Overseas pharmacies. Legit, pharmaceutical-grade SERMs every time at less cost than research chems.

Agreed. Also guys check out Iron Mag Research- they have peps, etc...that are legit. Please check your Countries legal status before ordering anything there (some items may be for research only and NOT for HUMAN CONSUMPTION, so I cannot advocate those items for anything but research use)

Use my code "WES15" for 15% off. IronMag Research Chems (http://www.ironmagresearch.com) (I have seen documents that show these are legit, and I trust this company 100%.

UPDATE

I have my bottles! Excited to see what happens. Day 1 is gonna start today but truthfully Fri, Sat, and Sun I am only going to run 2 caps ED. Starting MONDAY I will run 4 ED. I will train today and then Sat/Sun I am off.

I have been hitting the gym hard this week..as I was sick all last week and am down a little weight.

I weighed in around 204lbs yesterday. Had a nice session..Hit 315 x 10 on close grip bench press...which was not bad, had a few in the tank.

Leg strength was kind of weak this week..toyed with 405 for some reps..but honestly I am still recovering from the FLU. So this is why I am not jumping in head first today. Rather start the dosage low, get this in my system and go from there.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/mostwantedINHAND_zpse54a78a4.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/mostwantedINHAND_zpse54a78a4.jpg.html)

Been listening to some Techno/dubstep style music during my sessions (feel free to make fun) LOL. Hooked on this song from the DRIVE soundtrack
Kavinsky- NightCall. Check it out if you are into this style music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEFKZ-7x7xU

Also I am supposed to be heading with my daughter to hang out with Derek Poundstone and Marshall White (WSM competitor)..not training since I have her..but rather just visiting.. Will try and get some pics next to those guys so you can see how small they make me look ;)

WesleyInman
01-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Also was gonna make it a surprise in this journal but I am trying to line up a workout with Evan Centopani and a good buddy of mine next weekend. This is not definitive yet.

Anyways, here is video of me at his gym..Montanari's Powerhouse in New Haven. I hit the 200 lb dumbells on INCLINE bench press there finally at around 205lbs bodyweight..so this is nearly a bodyweight dumbell in each hand. Here's old footage of the 180's . Balancing these his harder then I can explain. It's really very very awkward..they are huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xN51k-oNU

tallstraw
01-02-2015, 12:52 PM
I'll check out iron mag research, thanks for the heads up, 15% is huge

WesleyInman
01-03-2015, 09:05 AM
I'll check out iron mag research, thanks for the heads up, 15% is huge

Anytime man :)

Update WORKOUT #1 using Most Wanted

Took 2 caps Friday total with HIGH PROTEIN meals, that is key IMO to this product.

No noticeable benefit on day 1 which is to be completely expected. Again Monday is when I use this product full dosage.

Friday's workout- Shoulders/Back/Traps

CNS was a little bit tired and I was a little sore in the biceps, but I pulled this workout off anyways. I generally only like to hit muscle groups when I am at optimal condition and fully rested, as I do not believe that a workout when you are sore, is benefit of any shape or kind. I'd rather skip a day or hit a different muscle group if that is the case.

Anyways, Here is the workout:

Seated Cable Rows
100x10
150x10
200x10
300(rack)x10
rackx10

Seated Military Dumbells (weights per hand)
25x10 warmup
50x10
70x10
100x10
120x10 (went easy but feeling bicep soreness a bit)

Wesley Inman Shrugs (45lb plates)
x20
x20

add 40lb chains to centers of each
x20
x20

Front Delt Raises (dumbells) explosive motion
25x10 per arm
25x10
35x10

Seated Rows (variable form this time- Arms locked the entire time then last 1/3 of motion, quick explosive pull) this requires Mind/mental connection and is hard to explain but these are Optimal "for me" for lat development.
150x10
150x10
150x10

Lying Shoulder raises- (laying on a flat bench and holding the bar, lowering it straight down towards your quads and pausing, then back up)
45x10
45x10
45x10

Hit some abs and some stretching.

Stretching is a key factor that I have been leaving out..not on purpose, but because of time constraints. I really need to get back into the practice of stretching well after every workout.

Also I have been hydrating exceptionally well during the day and the workouts. I may include an INTRA workout of Gatorade/water/baking soda and either aminos or even pure glutamine. I do like this for recovery purposes, I swear by it's effectiveness.

Also I forgot to mention. At night time I began using Antaeus Labs "oneironmacer" which is a dream and recovery type product. So far I have not had any lucid dreams but tbh, I don't remember my dreams. I am hoping to enhance my sleep, bc I have horrible sleep patterns. So I am using this product in addition to see if it improves my sleep and therefore my recovery.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/oneironmacer_zps2bcd5180.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/oneironmacer_zps2bcd5180.jpg.html)

tallstraw
01-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Well, if your sleep is that bad..depending on how this thing works out with the Army. If the one they gave me they don't count, and don't charge me. I'll get another from the VA. I can give you my APAP machine. I have a couple nose pieces I haven't used..so you'd have a full setup, but if that doesn't fit you. You'd have to buy your own nose or face pieces depending on what you like..the nose pieces can't be more than like 1-200, so I'm over exaggerating the price hopefully. Probably way less, but I'm always surprised by how much medical equipment costs..ripoff..but there's nothing in the world that has helped like that thing. Night and day difference after you get used to it for the first 1-2 weeks(and even then, the sleep is more restful).

VayneZ
01-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Well, if your sleep is that bad..depending on how this thing works out with the Army. If the one they gave me they don't count, and don't charge me. I'll get another from the VA. I can give you my APAP machine. I have a couple nose pieces I haven't used..so you'd have a full setup, but if that doesn't fit you. You'd have to buy your own nose or face pieces depending on what you like..the nose pieces can't be more than like 1-200, so I'm over exaggerating the price hopefully. Probably way less, but I'm always surprised by how much medical equipment costs..ripoff..but there's nothing in the world that has helped like that thing. Night and day difference after you get used to it for the first 1-2 weeks(and even then, the sleep is more restful).

Please tell me more :rolleyes: Sound's like something I need. I hate the side effects of all of my prescription sleeping pills.

-

P.S. Kavinsky - Nightcall is good stuff!!! good stuff Wes
Remember to send us a pic of you with those monsters

tallstraw
01-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Look up sleep apnea and its side effects, then look up positives of an APAP machine

weekend
01-04-2015, 01:27 AM
You mean CPAP? Or is there a new type

tallstraw
01-04-2015, 10:33 AM
There's like 3 or 4 different types. I have an APAP, there's a CPAP and some other shit too..the differences are like negligible to me is what the guy was saying.

WesleyInman
01-05-2015, 09:46 AM

Hey Turbo
I agree it is a bit pricy..but I did speak to Iron Forged and if demand goes up, price will come down.
Also after my log, if anyone wants it, Iron Forged has agreed to let me do a 2 pack for around $120..or even now. It is a bit pricy that's for sure.

When I was in my early stages, 1995-96 my first supplement ever was Phosphagen HP and I shit you not, I used to pay $75 a container for it back then LOL. In fact I got a job at GNC back then just to get a discount on supplements, and I lived on that, ultimate orange, designer protein and Ripped Fuel.

Hoping this stuff is gtg :)

Ty for following!

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Starting 4 cap regimen ED..today.

So far I have noticed for a fact 3 things:

1) An hour after I take Most Wanted, I am hungry, very hungry.

2) I am sleeping better and I am waking up more rested feeling (not using OneIronMacer yet until this week so factually I can tell this is the Most Wanted doing this)

3) Libido and sex drive is through the roof,legit on this since I started. Could be coincidence, but I don't believe it it, but time will tell.

WesleyInman
01-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Thanx tallstraw for the very amazing offer..that is very kind of you..and impressive. Means alot ot me. I have had sleep issues since I was a kid.

Best product that worked for me was Ambien CR and after like 2 months on it, my doctor refused to re-prescribe because she said it was "addictive'..then she promptly offered to prescribe me an anti depressant that had 'sedative" qualities to it that "might" work. I guess that company was offering her a bigger vacation for meds that period. Complete BS.

Anyways, ty so much man..if it comes down to it..I will let you know!!!

Ty everyone else for commenting and chiming in as well!!

First workout on full dosage.

Picked up some clients doing P.T again so my time is limited, but I will be sure to post up 3x per week minimum..So if anyone leaves me questions, please don't think I am being rude or ignoring..just super busy but will respond asap!

Had 35 minutes to train only so I had to make this one count.

2 caps in the am with a high protein breakfast.

Hit the gym for 2pm, which is a good time for me, gyms empty and I am pretty strong, or strongest 2-5pm in my personal experiences.

WORKOUT

Chest/Traps

**warmup for 5 mins

Flat Bench

135x10

225x10

315x6

405x3 (had maybe 5 in me today)

315 pause reps x 10 (5 second count resting on chest)

WesleyInman Shrugs

45x20

45x20

45x20

45x20

Incline Dumbells (weights per hand)

100x20

120x20

Ran out of time. Quick but not a bad session. Felt strong, def undertrained on this session as I had way more in me, but Under-training for me works better then overtraining.

Back at it 2morrow..wanna hit legs..might even do a 2 leg day/week routine for this month. When I was sick I lost a small amount of size in my quads..I lose size in the quads and biceps first..always. So I wanna bring them back to normal.

Will figure it out in the am.

Still noticed the appetite an hour after taking MostWanted and libido is exceptionally high all day on this. I really wanna feel this out and see if this is 100% responsible.

Anyways I am motivated. Strength was good, but WAY too early to see real results.

I actually have heard other people who ran this say they got improved sleep, and recovery and awesome pumps on this product. The very few people who ran this at 2 caps ED liked it. Very curious to see what this stuff can do.

People have asked my expectation..None. But if I can gain 2-4lbs of muscle and lose a drop of bodyfat on such a product I think that would be HUGE. I would love to see this outperform DAA and/or Osta. That would be impressive IMO.

Back at it 2morrow.

WesleyInman
01-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Update
TUESDAYS WORKOUT

Back/Biceps/Triceps

Got to the gym early in the a.m. Barely awake. Hate training early but I punched it out.

Decided I would wait until Weds for leg day. Which is today.

Seated Back Rows
50x20
100x10
150x10
300(rack) x 10..feels easy

Skullcrusher variation (sitting at an angle backwards on a preacher bench)
40x20
50x20
60x20

Incline Dumbell Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10
55x10 per arm

Pullovers (slow and controlled)
50x10
70x10
100x10 (tricep bothering me at this point)

Hammer Curls (dumbells per hand)
25x10
50x8
70x8
80x8

Super close grip Incline Press (specialty exercise-bringing bar to the chin only, pause, explode up each rep)
45x30
45x30

Dumbell deadlift into Curls (specialty exercise, done at the end to stretch the bicep out)
50x10
50x10

Streched, hanging on a pull up bar and a few odds and ends and called it a day.

Hydrated well.

Noticed my pump stayed with me longer. Still noticing the same things on this product. Sleep is better and in the morning I feel alot better, just not as tired and it is not as difficult to wake up. For me this is a big deal. Only other product that seemed to do this to me was MHP's Secretagogue One which is a natural HGH releaser.

Libido still through the roof.

Nothing else to note as of yet.

Quick video I meant to post yesterday which shows what the pause reps on bench look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETX0ffC-IM

tallstraw
01-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different ��

Bucks
01-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different í ½í¸©

Ya I don't have that mode either ! It's like a cheat code on XBox !!

tallstraw
01-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Yeah? WELL GIMME THAT FUCKIN CODE

WesleyInman
01-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Ya I don't have that mode either ! It's like a cheat code on XBox !!

LOL..thats awesome ty. I usually am not like that but was motivated!

Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different ��

hahaha, ty TS :) :) :)

UPDATE SUNDAY 1/11/2014

Ok So I have been on this product full dosage about a week.

I will do the full update (weekly update on the entire scale of effects later) but here is an update for now.

Honestly. I am a bit startled by this product. I dont recognize it's effects completely yet..TBH... But it works. I will let you know I am up 2lbs and I am far more fuller and noticeable. I can make a little sense out of it.

1)SLEEP! My sleep is OPTIMAL on this product. I have relied on sleep pills, tylenol PM, melatonin, etc, for years, only to wake up groggy and feel like ****. This is the first time I have not had to use them. To the point I am in disbelief. I wake up not feeling lethargic. I wake up feeling good and refreshed, like I haven't in years. I don't have to take before bedtime. I just can fall asleep and turn off now like a normal human being. This hasn't happened to me in 10+ years. Honestly. Remarkable difference.

2) Recovery. Partially because of the sleep but also I am not sore the next day following workouts. This stuff is improving my recovery big time. I do believe intra workouts, BCAAs and glutamine with intra workout and post workout and before bed as well work..But I am not doing any of this.

Trust me..this product is working. It is VERY different acting then a PH, but I see lean gains already. I am not more vascular yet. My strength has been SOLID. I can't say it is making me stronger yet, but the pumps I have, seem to stick with me.

The sleep and recovery portion has me blown away.

The few people I have talked to that have run this say the same thing, at 2 caps ED..so I am sure it is more noticeable at 4, like I am doing.

Let me update my last workout on THURS and I will update Friday's session later on.

LEG DAY

Leg Extensions (warmups)
50x20
70x20
100x20

SQUATS (super super deep ATG- Pause at the bottom fully sitting for 5 seconds, explode up)
135x10
225x10
225x10
315x10
405x5
405x4
405x3
405x3 (these are not as easy as they sound! )

Deadlift
315x5
405x5 speed reps
495x5
585x5

Seated Calf Raises (pause at the top for 5 seconds and squeeze each rep) and at the bottom likewise
1 plate=45lbs
1x20
2x10
3x10
4x10
4x10
4x10

Hanging ab raises and called it a day.

Here is some old footage to show my squats and the big kid behind me is my buddy Tim Terwilliger, used to work with I-force and numerous other companies. Bunch of you guys know him. Good kid. Anyways, enjoy..be back later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8LewUKcxk

My apologies for the delays once again.

Product so far works. For anyone who thinks otherwise, I challenge anyone to try this and see for yourself. I very much cannot explain how much I am impressed about the recovery/sleep portion.

VayneZ
01-11-2015, 10:44 PM
LAXOGENIN/ECDYSTERONE - Save me a couple of bottles before this gets banned :p

I'll be buying this Wes! One of these very weeks!!!!!!!

P.s. And man, one day I hope to nail 405's in deep squats for all those reps without any efforts like you do them!!!

WesleyInman
01-12-2015, 08:33 PM
LAXOGENIN/ECDYSTERONE - Save me a couple of bottles before this gets banned :p

I'll be buying this Wes! One of these very weeks!!!!!!!

P.s. And man, one day I hope to nail 405's in deep squats for all those reps without any efforts like you do them!!!

Ty man!! I'm super impressed with this as a natural product so far. I will PM You later man..sorry super booked this moment, but will check your log and PM you in the am. Thank you!!!!

UPDATE 1/12/2015

WEEK 1- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is very good. Not sure it has increased YET...but it is Optimal. I feel very strong so far on this.
Muscle Hardness- Very minimal hardening, if anything more of a pump.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
Endurance- Can't comment one way or another on this. Not sure
Cardio Function- Can't say.
Vascularity- No more vascular
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted.
Anger- no anger
Depression- no depression
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated and therefore happy.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved bc I am getting bigger!
Agression in the Gym- Decent. Nothing like epistane or epiandro.but a good warm aggression underlying.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- Actually yes I had 2 or so while on this product, could be coincidence, not sure.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in a bit fast this week.

WEEK 1 REVIEW COMMENTS:

Product works. Appetite up, Sleep improved, libido improved, recovery improved, etc..2lb gain. Best sleep I have had in years. Also my body temperature I noticed is about 1-2 degrees higher most of the day. Almost feel warm all day but good...like when your Test levels are higher..and u are warm, mildly aggressive, feel strong, but very good.

Not a bad start!! At the gym 2morrow. Lets see what else happens.

Here's a video just for fun..these are old, I have used them in logs before, but this is just a little intersession for anyone who hasn't seen these yet ;)

Ty to everyone following :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAD8EGPiWAs

Cobalt
01-13-2015, 04:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAD8EGPiWAs

Fucking hell man, I couldn't stop laughing

nutriavenue
01-15-2015, 01:31 AM
this is really nice .. since 5a is facing a lot of intrigues these days and it is noted as a supplement same with anavar.. and it really contributes lot when it comes to muscle building and developing lean muscle without side effects. I am excited to see the results of the two brands of 5a cause they have different ingredients. :rolleyes:;)

WesleyInman
01-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Fucking hell man, I couldn't stop laughing

LOL. I was too. I felt bad returning it. It was like an 18 year old kid who watched the whole thing. He didn't even make me sign, or anything. He was terrified and pulled money out of the drawer...which made me and my buddy filming, Jon mielec (Pl'er and trainer) laugh even more. He tried to hide the filming, it was just his phone..we didn't want to make it obvious. We were just at Home Depot to grab some stuff for his house right after the gym..and I was like..u know what..let me try and break this and film it. LOL.

this is really nice .. since 5a is facing a lot of intrigues these days and it is noted as a supplement same with anavar.. and it really contributes lot when it comes to muscle building and developing lean muscle without side effects. I am excited to see the results of the two brands of 5a cause they have different ingredients. :rolleyes:;)

Ty man for contributing. I hate to say this, but I am confused as to your comment. Can you please clarify?

UPDATE WEDS 1/14/2014

Shoulders/back/power routine

Seated Rows

50x10

100x10

150x10

300x10 (rack) with ease..weight felt light

Hang Cleans

135x10

135x10

185x6

225x6

225x6 (HANG CLEAN and Press (this set only) - Just like Justin Harris in the video)

275x2 (weight was flying up- at which point I gave myself a tiny bicep strain)

Justin was one of the guys I used to look up to in the sport. Still respect him greatly Haven't seen him in awhile, but he used to run with a group of guys called Team Troponin. One of the strongest pound for pound bodybuilders that I have ever seen. Very inspiring. I actually only ever do Hang Cleans bc of him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpsZeSq4td0

Bicep is strained a small bit, so I put on some Absorbine Jr. Horse linament and then put a compression sleeve on and decide I am going to go a little lighter just to be safe.

Arnold Curl Variations (sitting on a flat bench with no back support. Rest each dumbell on each knee. Hammer curl it to shoulder height, press in one arnold curl motion (supinated), ******* at top for a second, lower and repeat with other arm.repeat)

30x10 per arm

40x10 per arm

50x10 per arm..This is actually relatively heavy on these believe it or not. These are not as easy as they sound.

Front Raises with Barbell (some momentum)

135x10

135x8

135x6

Like in this video in the next thread (forum won't allow 2 vids in one thread)

Dumbell Pullovers (not going heavy bc of the slight pain in the bicep)

50x20

70x20

Ran out of time called it a day. Very minimal pain in the bicep. Truth is that the hang clean, was going up so fast, that when I was catching it, it was traveling higher then I expected and therefore dropping several inches, at the portion you catch a hang clean. This is dangerous. However, it was not intentional. This means and I can honestly say I was "stronger the workout" then the last time I did these 2 weeks ago. I do feel optimal and or new strength on this. I am using my preworkout and that is helping as well.

Started running the Most Wanted differently today. I do feel that it would be more effective with a steady blood plasma level, just like any oral would be. Since it is utilizing protein more efficiently I decided I will do 4 caps, one with every meal taken starting at breakfast. I do believe this will give a better overall gain to me, because truthfully I am eating alot in each sitting, so there is no reason that any 1 meal of mine should have 2 caps, and then other meals have less. Granted, I do not know the half life of Most wanted, or when it peaks. I am also using nutrient timing with this. So for example, if I am going to use 1 of my most wanted caps with something fast absorbing, like my protein shake that has Hydrolized protein in it..I am going to use 1 cap of most wanted 15 minutes before drinking that shake. Said thought is to time digestion better. Not exactly, that's not possible. But I can hit the nail on the head closer??

Does this make sense?? sorry if it is confusing. MY entire 20 years I have used Nutrient Timing as the basis for mine and my clients results. So I believe in this 1000% for diet and supplementation. If you are skeptical, please read about it and experience it prior to throwing it out the window. I swear by it.

Anyways, back to the gym today. Oh another thing I forgot to mention. This week into the product, I am noticing an hour after I take it..I am moody/irritable. Not to the degree I would be with epistane or dbol for example..but noticeably it is causing this. Which is interesting at the least, because I only get that effect when something is increasing my levels. I can say factually this is happening. Also what I do want to mention is that I am hypersensitive to meds, supps, etc..always have been. Plus I am very in tune with my body, and mental connection to it after all these years..so the things I am noticing and reporting are not just coincidence or chance. As annoying as it might be to mention, one has to consider that I very easily can differentiate between a consistent reaction and mere coincidence.

What is coincidence so far= 2 nightmares.

What is consistent= Improved sleep, recovery, libido, feeling overall better, slight increase in body temperature, increased appetite and thirst.

Hope this helps. Back at the gym tonight..SUPER motivated, i am feeling really good on this product. I do wonder what a regiment of say, 30-60 days, 1 cap at a time, 8 meals per day, so 8 caps, high protein diet would produce. I am starting to believe this product might have a VERY good potential. Greater then what is known about yet.

WesleyInman
01-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Like in this video in the next thread (forum won't allow 2 vids in one thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEHvamWQ37w

Scope75
01-15-2015, 12:32 PM
These updates are killer and this products looks and sounds legit too.

nutriavenue
01-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Ty man for contributing. I hate to say this, but I am confused as to your comment. Can you please clarify?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results.:p and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................ :eek:

WesleyInman
01-21-2015, 09:16 AM
These updates are killer and this products looks and sounds legit too.

Ty scope for checking in as always!!!!!!!!

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results.:p and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................ :eek:

Thank you Nutria. No worries, I just wanted to make sure I understood you well and thank you so much for being part of this journal!!

TUESDAY UPDATE

Sorry for the delays everyone. Juggling a log while running the Supplement Store is not an easy task. Hundreds of messages per day so if I owe anyone a PM or response, please bare with me. I am trying my best to catch and will always respond to everyone. Thanks again for being here.

Have trained 3x this week. Here is what my 2 week update is:

2 week update

This past week, on several of the days I noticed that I was feeling a bit irritable/aggressive while using the product. Feel good. Sleep is still good. Recovery is good. I noticed more vascularity.

I am up .5 more lbs, so 2.5lbs to date. In all fairness, I wanted 1 more gym day at least..and I wanted more time this week. Doing my best under the circumstances, but had I had another day in me and a few more meals I know I would have had a slightly better gain this week for fact. But life happens..I'm sure you guys can all agree. Under optimal conditions, I can feel that I would have gained more this week. Factually.

WEEK 2- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good. I feel very strong so far on this during the day. Good aggression.
Muscle Hardness-Still seems to carry more of a pump then hardening effects.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
Endurance- Unknown.
Cardio Function- Unknown.
Vascularity- I was def more vascular during my workouts I noticed it. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased this week ..big time.
Anger- Honestly I had a few days I was irritable this week.
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated still, though I had a few irritable days this week. Also situational. Felt edgy a bit.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
Agression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
Nightmares- Actually yes I had 1 more this week- so 3 to date.
Night Sweats- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in quicker.

Still happy with this product. It is def working. Biggest noticeable results are in recovery and sleep still. I simply have to find more time in my schedule to get the optimal result. The next few days I am going to hit it very hard.

Also the bicep strain/slight strain is still there (very very slightly) It is actually alot better then I would have expected. But I am keeping my arm days light and no more cleans or hang cleans until it is 100% gone.

lt1head
01-21-2015, 10:10 AM
any impact on your joints or ligaments?

WesleyInman
01-21-2015, 10:15 AM
any impact on your joints or ligaments?

Joints and ligaments feel good. I have seen some info that would suggest this has healing properties on both areas. I can say I am recovering at a rate faster then I have in a long time. Recovery and injury healing, I would believe both would be exceptionally increased likewise. I do believe this is alot of the growth I am seeing and potential. It kind of ties in the missing pieces if your diet and workouts are on par, if that makes sense.

Thanks lt1 :) have a good day man.

WesleyInman
01-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_qskhwLJg

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.

Freepressright
01-25-2015, 09:43 PM
Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_qskhwLJg

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.

I'd be interested to see how this product plays with SERMS and natural T-boosters. Seems like a good idea for a PCT staple. But I think the issue with ecdy products is always the same: You NEED a high dosage to get the effects. Keep this coming. This is a great log.

WesleyInman
02-01-2015, 03:10 PM
I'd be interested to see how this product plays with SERMS and natural T-boosters. Seems like a good idea for a PCT staple. But I think the issue with ecdy products is always the same: You NEED a high dosage to get the effects. Keep this coming. This is a great log.

Thanks FreePress..me too..I agree 100%. I do wish I could see labs with this product. I know IronForged agreed to do some with some other people who are running this which is awesome. Ty for the feedback :)

UPDATE 2/1/2015

WEEK 3- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good..its better overall all the time. Again thinking it's because I am more recovered, plus additionally I do feel more aggressive.
Muscle Hardness- Not rock hard like an epi andro type hard, but def notice I am harder and fuller then before I ran this.
Size- Def look fuller and bigger..def diet related. I can see changes in my physique depending on my diet pretty regularly.
Endurance- Honestly it's day to day..not sure consistently, it was better for week 2-3 and now it "might" have leveled out.
Cardio Function- Can't say, still goes both ways.
Vascularity- Slightly more vascular for sure.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive..def feel like my T levels are boosted as previously mentioned.
Anger- no anger
Overall Mood- Mood is good..Much more steady mood then week 1-2 for example.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved. Seeing changes in physique and the sleep improvements make night and day changes.
Agression in the Gym- Decent still..a good warm aggression underlying.
How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved. Ejaculatory volume is better.
Any sexually related issues- Overall better sexually. Drive is def. higher, especially in the am.
Nightmares- None this week.
Night Sweats- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Hair on face and head appears darker. Might be from other variables too though.
Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in faster.

More info...

Overall, I am about the same bodyweight at the end of this week as I was previous..so I am up about 3-3.5lbs maybe, somewhere in that range..depends on the time and day I weigh in... I have been training all week...haven't had time to post the workouts much..will post 3-4 times more before finalizing this log. Strength feels really solid on this product.

Recovery is the biggest thing I notice. I am recovering so much better then I do minus this product. Sleep is better. I have not taken a sleeping pill in weeks now..which is the first time in years this has ever happened consistently. Still having munchies every night in my sleep and then the other thing is I am recovering almost too quick on non workout days. I find myself waking up somedays early, wide awake, rested and ready to go..but it will be like 5am..so I force myself back to sleep. I have woken up 1-2 times early and stayed up, but I would rather get the full 8hours or so, regardless of improved recovery.

Overall, I am still happy. Feel good, feel strong and feel motivated.

Here is an old video of me competing in an Amateur Strongman comp. I tore my MCL (knee) and was about a week into healing and was wearing a leg brace. Ended up pulling off 1st place in the Lightweight class (231lbs and under) which isn't bad considering such an injury...Anyways, back at it 2morrow night!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVHEBb3flOA

derekh83
02-03-2015, 10:52 AM
I'm really pumped this is going well! I took Thermolife ecdyten way back in 2007ish and loved it. Got very similar results as you. Increase body temp, pump and muscle fullness, strength. I remember people making comments about I must have been on something. I bought it when the 1FAST400 was around. Everyone on there said to dose it high because it was under dosed (i think the was dosed at 15mg a cap). So I started at 3 caps a day and every 3 or 4 days upped it 1 or 2 caps and went all they way to 15 caps a day. By that time, I only was able to run it for a week at that amount.

I think I ran it 8 weeks total because that is all I could afford. It only negative I experienced was really bad indigestion when I was at 15 caps a day. I never ran it again because it was to expensive. I bought on sale at $15 a bottle when it was normally $35-$40ish. I have tried one or 2 other Ecdy products they did nothing for me at all. Always wondered if it was a fluke that Thermolife's product worked.

WesleyInman
02-09-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm really pumped this is going well! I took Thermolife ecdyten way back in 2007ish and loved it. Got very similar results as you. Increase body temp, pump and muscle fullness, strength. I remember people making comments about I must have been on something. I bought it when the 1FAST400 was around. Everyone on there said to dose it high because it was under dosed (i think the was dosed at 15mg a cap). So I started at 3 caps a day and every 3 or 4 days upped it 1 or 2 caps and went all they way to 15 caps a day. By that time, I only was able to run it for a week at that amount.

I think I ran it 8 weeks total because that is all I could afford. It only negative I experienced was really bad indigestion when I was at 15 caps a day. I never ran it again because it was to expensive. I bought on sale at $15 a bottle when it was normally $35-$40ish. I have tried one or 2 other Ecdy products they did nothing for me at all. Always wondered if it was a fluke that Thermolife's product worked.

Awesome post man..Thank you. This is very cool to hear. Always good to see you. Can you give any additional feedback on this?? I am super curious to hear more about your experience. I believe you, and I think that a brand and delivery system can make or break something..so this is cool. Thermolife has had some solid products for a fact over the years. It sucks because when i worked at GNC they would produce awesome products and then others would be pure crap.and I always wondered why they didn't just continue to make only awesome stuff and leave out the garbage.

Either way man, ty so much for checking in!

Update 2/9/2015

I still have been as busy as ever. Training is going well. Product is going well still. Still experiencing all the recovery benefits , my sleep is the best it has been in years and has converted over to better moods, motivation, overall health and good strength and output in the gym.

Really nothing new to add as I come into the final stages of this product. Exactly what I have noticed from the beginning is still what I am experiencing with this product.

From talking to other people who have used this product, they are all saying the same thing. The funny thing is alot of them are afraid to openly admit they have had success with a Laxogenin product because there are so many people who did not get anything from Laxogenin/Ecdys products. Which I understand. Like mentioned previously, brand and delivery system can make or break a product.

I will go on record to say this product works. Will it work for everyone?? To some degree it should. I have heard people say AAS did not work for them or they did not respond in the past. When I used to run AAS, I liked the Axio line and I had people sharing the same batch as me say they got nothing off it and I would gain 10+lbs in a month..

Results can be individual.

Would I advise this product to my clients and friends? I already do. 100%.

Will this "compare to a PH" is a big question I get...No. It is not a PH. It will give a positive nitrogen balance like a PH would. It will recover you better then a PH will. You will sleep better. This has really no sides. This has a very mild "testosterone" boosting type of feel comparatively, but it cannot be discredited. People have become used to getting things like DMZ3 and huge bulking agents, aka legal steroids. This is not that, and cannot be compared to likewise. But this does have a very mild feel to it..If I had to compare it to the "feel" of a PH, id say kind of like low dosed halodrol (halo extreme) in respect to the "androgen" feel it can give.

But this is a solid product. I still find myself wondering, what the result would be in addition to "other products". I would guarantee a much much better overall result for a fact. I'd love to see labs on this product solo as well. I have high hopes for this product.

Natural products I swear by at this point: Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Most Wanted, and amino acids. Not a shabby list at all.

Most recent workouts:

Leg Day

Squats
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x10

Did some leg extensions, calf raises, hack squats and abs.

Yesterday I had 20mins to train, so I did supersets really quick

Flat Bench/Wesley Inman Shrugs
135x10/45x20
225x10/45x20
315x10/45x20
315x8/45x20

Ran out of time and called it a day.

Hoping to hit the gym today if the weather permits. We have like a foot of snow already, so getting to the gym later, might not happen.
Not sure exactly how many days I have left on Most Wanted..but it's only a few.

Not sure what I am going to do following this but I will come back and comment and see how my recovery and workouts are going weeks following discontinuation. I think that is important to note. When I used to cycle AAS, one of the reasons I hated stopping was when I got off,my strength decreased, size of course and recovery sucked comparatively. I recovered FAR BETTER physically on this then AAS...tbh. The combination of the two might be lethal (in a good way). I can only imagine the potential benefits of anyone who can afford to combine them. Put it this way, if money was not an issue, I would simply include this EVERY run. There is no reason not to.

Two more things:

My PWO "Ultimate Orange Juiced' is undergoing a formula change/being discontinued. If you want a few of them, grab them now here.
3 PACK $99---#1 SELLING P.W.O- ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- (PRE-ORDER ONLY) by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/3-pack-99-1-selling-p-w-o-ultimate-orange-juiced-preworkout-pre-order-only-by-mind-charm-technologies-super-strong/)

Last but not least, I get alot of questions about some of my training partners. I have been beyond fortunate to have trained with some of the top Pro's in the US and World. I do not take that for granted. 3 of the strongest men in the world I have ever trained with are 1) Derek Poundstone 2) Mariusk Pudzianowski 3) Big Tom McClure (gigantic) See pics to see size comparisons.

Little secret. Wanna get strong or huge for your frame or genetic capacity? Find and line up with a good partner or group. Make sure someone there is BIGGER AND STRONGER then you. Every time you train, you bust your ass to catch them (don't expect to come close) Pursue the weight and intensity that they own, each and every time you are with them. When you are alone, you add weight to the bar EVERY SESSION. If you are not optimal that day, if you are sore, or sick.. You take the day off...until you are OPTIMAL. You will not benefit from training in a sub par condition. Make every session in the gym count. Add realistic weight. When I am in the gym, I try to go up "1 rep" per session or I will add 2.5lbs or even 5lbs from the previous session. DO not let your ego own you. Guys that fail will try to add 25-50lbs to their realistic weights. That is going to only get you hurt quick. I will add 2.5-5lbs and I will sit there until I get it. If I dont get it, next session I will get it. I will pursue more weight then I did the previous session. And I will never stop pursuing it. I have failed 100x more then I have succeeded. This is how I have progressed to where I am. There is no secret, blood, sweat and tears everyone. Just like you. Don't be afraid to try a weight because you can't get it. Train as heavy as safely possible within your rep ranges each and every time, switch up your routine regularly and find the Mind/Muscle connection..PROPER NUTRITION and you will be just fine.

Size comparison to my training partner from Worlds Strongest Man/IFSA/ASM competitor Big Tom McClure (I am 5'7-5'8" here at 220lbs pretty lean. Tom is 6'3-4" and 375+ lbs. I have seen him hit 405x20 on bench with ease [:)]
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleyBIGTOM_zpsynpkrnhl.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleyBIGTOM_zpsynpkrnhl.jpg.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8tyAO2mWew

VayneZ
02-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Again bro, I'm buying the laxogenin Most Wanted! Would it be something I could mix with Epic Gainz???? If they could be stacked, it's something I MUST try!!!! Because Epic Gainz is doing wonders for me (see my log or the epic gainz log).

Tom Mclure is a B-E-A-S-T. And really loved the advise you provided. I gotta find some big guy to train with now!!! Why don't you move down here to Aruba for a few months bro? :cool:

Scope75
02-11-2015, 08:37 AM
For sures it could be stacked and would be even more EPIC!!!

VayneZ
02-11-2015, 12:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to trying this!

weekend
02-11-2015, 12:48 PM
You back on TRT yet?

WesleyInman
02-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Again bro, I'm buying the laxogenin Most Wanted! Would it be something I could mix with Epic Gainz???? If they could be stacked, it's something I MUST try!!!! Because Epic Gainz is doing wonders for me (see my log or the epic gainz log).

Tom Mclure is a B-E-A-S-T. And really loved the advise you provided. I gotta find some big guy to train with now!!! Why don't you move down here to Aruba for a few months bro? :cool:

Hey VayneZ man..i watching your Epic Gainz info..I am VERY curious about this product. Wondering if that is where BSL go their Epi cat product from. I am not versed in that product AT ALL! But there is some amazing feedback. I know that the company Wicked Supps has a very good reputation, so this makes me consider using it down the road.

Iron Forged after my log has given me a cheaper cost to ship Most Wanted as a 2 pack if anyone wants to try it.Zero pressure..I like it.

LINK TO 2 pack SALE
**2 pack SALE! + Free SHIPPING** Laxogenin- MOST WANTED by Iron Forged Nutrition- BRAND NEW!! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/2-pack-sale-free-shipping-laxogenin-most-wanted-by-iron-forged-nutrition-brand-new/)

McClure is awesome. Nicest guy you will ever meet also. I would never mess with that guy. He works at a Bar as the lead bouncer part-time. I once saw a guy hit him..which is a horifically stupid idea. Tom looked around as if a fly had landed on him..jabbed the guy..knocking him out cold minus any effort..and then kept eating Chicken Wings as if nothing happened. You have to see him to believe his size. His forearms are the size of my quads LOL.

Scope, do you have Epic Gainz?? Love to hear your feedback!!

You back on TRT yet?

Hey Weekend, nope!! 2 more days of Most Wanted and I am done. PN (platinum Neut) as a gift decided to send me some ANDRO-300. So I am jumping directly on that. I used to make my own TD epi andro..and I loved it. Got the powders from SoCal and PN back in the day. suspended it at 150+mgs each bottle and then would run 3-450+mgs ED. I love TD epiandro.

No rush for HRT..I have a lifetime script so I can run whenever I want. I am enjoying just experimenting with different OTC products. :)

Will post up an update tonight on Most Wanted. Ty everyone!

Scope75
02-11-2015, 03:39 PM
That's a damn good price with or without the SWOLE code.

Yeah I have both EG and MW but since I just started TRT im holding off until my levels stabilize so we all know it's EG or MW plus diet and exercise making the GAINZ.....

WesleyInman
02-19-2015, 07:43 PM
That's a damn good price with or without the SWOLE code.

Yeah I have both EG and MW but since I just started TRT im holding off until my levels stabilize so we all know it's EG or MW plus diet and exercise making the GAINZ.....

yeah I want to see the Epic Gainz results big time from you. Ty man as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL UPDATE

Finished out my 30 day run of Most Wanted the other day. Sorry again for the delay, been meaning to do the last and final update on this product, just been beyond busy.

WEEK 4- FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Strength good at the end, carried good strength the entire run.
Muscle Hardness-Not really muscle hardness like an epi andro..I was fuller and more pumped during the run.
Size- Def gained a small amount. About 3lbs overall.
Endurance- I would say my endurance feels better, but I also have a preworkout that might have helped.
Cardio Function- ^^
Vascularity- Increased. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased as time went, sometimes I felt aggravated about an hour after my dosage, which is consistent that my levels were spiked.
Anger- Honestly on more then one occasion when using this product I was edgy. For sure. But I am like this on even epi andro. I am usually very passive, but certain compounds can make me more irritable. This is not to the degree of epistane or dbol for example, but I noticed it.
Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say overall mood was way better, as my sleep was way better.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
Aggression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
Nightmares- I had several while using this product..my sleep was way deeper. I imagine this might be relative?
Night Sweats- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- NONE
Hair growth- Facial hair grew quicker. Hair on head was darker, which happens to me with increased test levels as well.

Overall Review: Great Product!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with this run. Cool run. Much different then any other run I have ever done. My recovery is the best it has ever been. When I used to abuse high dosages of AAS, I had solid recovery but this is different. This reminds me of when I use nutrient timing tricks like BCAA's, intra's and bedtime recovery, nutritent timing methods, but even better.

And the thing was I timed those. This I simply took in even increments.

I liked the 4 caps, 1 at at time with meals in the am, better then 2caps 2x per day. The 2 caps, 2x per day, seemed to make me way more edgy. That is the one thing I noticed for me, that I did get irritable when I dosed this higher. Seemed to hit in the beginning of the run and the end. This may have coincided with stress levels too though, it's hard to say.

What I will say, is that I did not increase my calories. I came away with 3lbs of gain. I def look good after this run. I am not insanely stronger or bigger, but this is all relative. Lets say I jacked my calories up 1-2000 calories more, would I have made much bigger gains?? For sure. This product does what it intends to. I can tell that my body used the calories I consumed more efficiently because of the lean muscle gains that I made.

Mind you, 3lbs on someone like me, who has been doing this a long time and has abused AAS in the past, is "alot". To the user who is 100% natural, or even someone who is not, you will see definitive gains. I remember in around 1995..I used to use Digestive Enzymes. A bit different, but similar thought process whereas you are looking to utilize your food more efficiently. This is the 2015 edition and it is worth your time.

Overall I have no complaints. Like I mentioned, sleep was the best it has ever been in well over a decade. I have not used sleeping pills the entire time, not even once..which is unheard of for me. I truly hope that I can remain off sleeping pills for good, not sure if this triggered the proper mechanism that I needed to just be able to fall asleep permanently but I hope so, but I will come back and post up within the next few weeks and see what happens.

Overall, for anyone looking to make some gains, practically and with really no sides, this is a solid product. The anabolic effect was very on par with halodrol, or halo extreme. Meaning it "felt" very similar to me in some regards, it gives a very similar type of result, plus the recovery benefits on top of it, that halo does not produce.

RECOVERY in a bottle.

IFN has impressed me once again. IFN has reached out to me about repping for them, and I have to say I am giving it VERY serious thought. I like the idea alot. I have used their Msten and it was the best version I have ever used.I have used their Contraband and it is awesome. It is clean and smooth, and it is ideal for someone who doesn't want something that is too stim based. I have used their synthermo with clients, etc, and it is amazing. I have used Kingpin with my clients and they love it. I can stand behind anything I believe in, and I believe in everything I have tried from them, 100% ....so in the near future, this very well may happen.

I want to thank everyone for the support, it means alot. Very cool from all the forums to stand behind this log. IFN has sent me a bottle of their new preworkout to review "ILLICIT" which is 400mgs of caffeine per serving..so super stim based. I will report my findings in the form of a review in the near future.

Also off topic,PN sent me a bottle of the new andro300 to try, so since I got them all today, i figured I'd take a picture with all of it at once, and this is why it is pictured. I will review that too separately (not log it).

I have to admit, I enjoyed doing this log, but I am glad to be done with the log, simply because it takes alot of time which I don't have, but both the log and the product motivated me big time. so thank you for everyone for your patience with me, and giving me your trust in identifying if this product works!! It does.

Thanks for the Tshirt IFN. I will wear it proudly. You guys are awesome
-Wesley

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/IronforgedREPpacket_zpstpfy4mvb.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/IronforgedREPpacket_zpstpfy4mvb.jpg.html)

Scope75
02-19-2015, 08:39 PM
This has been one hell of a run....

Can't wait to read your review on the Andro 300

sports_betting
06-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Buscas pronósticos de goleador para marcar (https://www.futbolpronosticos.com/goleador-para-marcar) e favoritos de hoje (https://www.futebolpalpites.com.br/favoritos-de-hoje)? Encuentra los mejores pronósticos para apuestas deportivas y pronósticos de fútbol gratis para hoy. Consulte los mejores pronósticos de fútbol gratuitos para los partidos de hoy. Nuestros pronósticos deportivos, previas de partidos e predicciones de fútbol están hechas por expertos de la industria, lo que le brinda información privilegiada sobre todos los grandes partidos. Consulte los mejores consejos de apuestas de fútbol para los partidos de hoy. Pronósticos Fútbol 365 ofrece consejos de fútbol, predicciones de fútbol y estadísticas de apuestas gratuitas, basadas en el desempeño de los equipos en las últimas rondas, para ayudar a los apostadores a clasificar sus selecciones. Nuestros datos diarios incluyen: pronósticos de fútbol 1X2 a tiempo completo, más de 1.5 goles, menos de 3.5 goles, goles en el primer y segundo tiempo, ambos equipos para marcar, saques de esquina y tarjetas. Hoy publicamos pronósticos de La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga y todas las ligas del mundo. Además, también publicamos los pronósticos de otras competiciones de fútbol como los pronósticos de la Champions League y Europa League.