PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts on Ultra Stano

Freepressright
01-02-2015, 08:25 AM
I have about a week's worth of Ultra Stano in my system and wanted to share my experience thus far.

I didn't feel anything the first couple of days and didn't expect to. About day three I noticed a touch of pro-sexual effect. I definitely felt more playful and sexually motivated. I noticed a slight increase in interest for sure. This has continually gotten better each day.

The last couple of days I've felt stronger and more stable when lifting, or even lifting everyday objects. Perhaps this is a neurological enhancement from it? Maybe it's in my head?

However, one thing's for sure - mental clarity is enhanced noticeably. I usually spend a good part of my morning's foggy in the head. The last couple of days, even on little sleep, it's like all my mental fog is gone. This is the sharpest I've felt in a long time.

I will pop in periodically with my experiences on this product. But so far it looks like a solid product. I hope the experience continues getting better.

Hank!
01-02-2015, 09:01 AM
What is your dosing?

Freepressright
01-02-2015, 09:37 AM
What is your dosing?

Per label, 3 caps per day.

Hank!
01-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Thanks.

Dblock
01-02-2015, 03:19 PM
I had the same experience with LGI Stano......incredibly neuroactive compound, mental clarity and was refreshed weather sleeping enough or not....These products were underestimated, as people only spoke of the hardening and libido boosting effects.....

SoCal-Nutrition
01-03-2015, 12:20 AM
great to hear! it's too bad this was such a limited batch!

WesleyInman
01-03-2015, 08:44 AM
I ran it 2caps 3x ED for the past 2 weeks. 6 caps total. I got all the benefits of the IML version, the PN version as well. I'd say its right on par with those products as well. Which is good news for me since I have a few of these!

Stopped running it to start the Most Wanted..but overall I am happy with Ultra Stano.. I never doubted it for a moment. Not sure why they stopped producing it since Epiandro is not actually banned.

Grape Ape
01-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Would be nice too see someone else pick up it's production. I've never been to impressed by an epiandro product except the later Amdrohards.

Freepressright
01-03-2015, 01:20 PM
The morning wood has been a throwback to my teenage years. This is one of those PHs that you almost wish you could stay on forever.

Grape Ape
01-03-2015, 01:28 PM
You probably could, or in 3 month cycles with 1 month off.

Could one just cap some stano powder and HBCD?

Freepressright
01-03-2015, 02:39 PM
It's nice to see it dosed sensibly. That 5-alpha Test crap by AMS/FRL felt nothing like this stuff.

The neuro enhancement is really pronounced.

Where can you by HBCD by itself?

Scope75
01-03-2015, 02:42 PM
True Nutrition | Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (1lb)
(http://truenutrition.com/p-5003-highly-branched-cyclic-dextrin-1lb.aspx)

WesleyInman
01-03-2015, 03:52 PM
True Nutrition | Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (1lb)
(http://truenutrition.com/p-5003-highly-branched-cyclic-dextrin-1lb.aspx)

Or here.

LINK
HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN (HBCD) (1LB) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/highly-branched-cyclic-dextrin-hbcd-1lb/)

With shipping/SS discount code, on GnT it comes out to be slightly cheaper then TN in small quantities, and is made by PN.

So Cal might have it too

Enuke65
01-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Disregard last.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Shoot didn't know your carried that.

I just grabbed the first result in a Google search.

SoCal-Nutrition
01-03-2015, 05:39 PM
yeah, HBCD is the best selling carbs we've ever had...people love it!

HBCD - Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (1lb) (http://socal-nutrition.com/hbcd)

Enuke65
01-03-2015, 06:57 PM
So to keep the ratio the same and easy to work with you'd need 60 grams epiandro and 200 grams HBCD.
Keeping with ALs formula this would yield 400 doses of 150mg epiandro/350mg HBCD, and would cost under $150 if the raws were sourced from SoCal.

This comes out to about $30 for 90 doses, or what was sold by AL for between $28 and $37 (depending on where you shopped) before they dropped it.

That's without any discount or shipping factored in.

This alone seems like a good deal, if you're willing to mix and cap stuff yourself.

Scope75
01-03-2015, 07:28 PM
So glad I bought BULK. .....

Enuke65
01-03-2015, 07:44 PM

Samesies, 10 for $195 was legit

totalflexblog
01-04-2015, 06:35 AM
You probably could, or in 3 month cycles with 1 month off.

Could one just cap some stano powder and HBCD?

No, it wouldn't work. The stano is not just mixed with the cyclodextrin, it's complexed with it. Also HPBCD isn't the same as HBCD.

Freepressright
01-04-2015, 08:35 AM
No, it wouldn't work. The stano is not just mixed with the cyclodextrin, it's complexed with it. Also HPBCD isn't the same as HBCD.

Well, I hope Antaeus isn't expecting someone else NOT to produce this product if they aren't going to. They don't have a patent on it, do they?

totalflexblog
01-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Well, I hope Antaeus isn't expecting someone else NOT to produce this product if they aren't going to. They don't have a patent on it, do they?

Not at all, we're pleased you like it enough to wish it to stay around.

Bucks
01-04-2015, 03:33 PM
I will add I'm only dosing 2 caps ED with a low cruise dose of Trest D. More morning wood for sure, like FPR said more pro sexual moods.

So this will be great on a blast. I've been off a Stano product for a few months now.

Good stuff !! And I don't think AL made anything that people were happy when it went away. Always they have made great shit!!

Bucks
01-04-2015, 03:34 PM

Me too !!!

weekend
01-04-2015, 04:49 PM
I have so much ultra stano... Excited to try

How would one complex the hormone with the cyclodextrin? Put them both in water, shake and evaporate? Just a crude guess

Freepressright
01-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Have you ever gotten on something and felt like, "Damn, I'm complete again. This is what I was missing."

That's how I feel on this stuff. My brain fog is gone, I have energy like I haven't had in a good long time and parts of me feel like I haven't felt since I was in my early 20s.

I didn't realize just how sluggish and turd-like I have been feeling these past few years. Even simple everyday tasks like walking up a flight of stairs or lifting a pan full of food on the stove top feel like feathers almost. There is a definite CNS enhancement on this stuff.

And even better is the past few days, my body composition has majorly started to dry out. My abs are starting to come back and my stomach feels flatter than it has in a long time. Granted, I wasn't fat or didn't have a beer gut, but my composition wasn't what it was a couple of years ago either.

Is this for real?

testosteronet
01-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Yes, it is real. I've been on 2 caps now for 5 weeks. I did 2 weeks with 2 caps EpiAndro RX in there, but have since stopped the EpiAndro RX. Today I go to 3 caps of Ultra-Stano. What's your dosing scheme FPR? I'm thinking AM, Lunch, PM. Very happy to have jumped on the $195 deal.

Freepressright
01-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Yes, it is real. I've been on 2 caps now for 5 weeks. I did 2 weeks with 2 caps EpiAndro RX in there, but have since stopped the EpiAndro RX. Today I go to 3 caps of Ultra-Stano. What's your dosing scheme FPR? I'm thinking AM, Lunch, PM. Very happy to have jumped on the $195 deal.

Doing two in the morning and then one with the last meal of the day.

weekend
01-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Eventually this effect may fade, especially as your natty test starts to fade due to the suppression. I figure the best you'll feel on this long term is with a trt dose.

Freepressright
01-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Eventually this effect may fade, especially as your natty test starts to fade due to the suppression. I figure the best you'll feel on this long term is with a trt dose.

Perhaps. There isn't a whole lot in the way of credible evidence to suggest what level of suppression Stano will cause. I went back and forth (just a dialog exchange) on this topic with someone. Proviron is an already-active DHT and there wasn't a causal link to suppression in the studies on it.

But that's not to say you're wrong here, either. You could be spot on. Only time will tell. But yes, a TRT dose would compliment the stano beautifully :)

Bucks
01-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Low dose Trest is beautiful with this stuff. 👍

Scope75
01-06-2015, 12:10 AM
TRT and Ultra-Stano is going to be a beautiful thing.

And if 3 caps a day is legit I'm set of a GOOD while.
Wish they'd do a limited run because I'd like more.

Mad Mardigan
01-06-2015, 02:33 AM
I've always liked mast, never tried the stano as I figured I was covered. Anyone prefer this to masteron?

weekend
01-06-2015, 02:37 AM
I'll let you know about that here soon. Masteron always impressed me with the glycogen/gyno reduction but the veins, general cutness seemed better on epiandro. But Its been a while.

testosteronet
01-25-2015, 08:28 AM
I decided I'd update this thread with my random thoughts. I decided to stop at 7 weeks due to a new child entering the world. 5 weeks was 2 caps, 2 weeks was 3. The 3 caps made a huge difference. I dosed 1 cap every 4 hours and the third dose always felt like a stimulant. Never had problems sleeping, but could honestly tell the neurosteroid side of it. I also think that my estrogen took a dive because libido kind of went south and once I quit it returned. Keep in mind I was running this solo and probably already have low estrogen. I could also tell joints were quite creaky and crackly especially in the morning. In my book, this product is great! Feels like it would go well in a stack. Been off for a week and still feel great minus the get-stuff-done attitude. I don't know how Wes took 6 caps/day. I would be the Incredible Hulk! Will give it a go again in the near future.

Freepressright
01-26-2015, 07:17 AM
I decided I'd update this thread with my random thoughts. I decided to stop at 7 weeks due to a new child entering the world. 5 weeks was 2 caps, 2 weeks was 3. The 3 caps made a huge difference. I dosed 1 cap every 4 hours and the third dose always felt like a stimulant. Never had problems sleeping, but could honestly tell the neurosteroid side of it. I also think that my estrogen took a dive because libido kind of went south and once I quit it returned. Keep in mind I was running this solo and probably already have low estrogen. I could also tell joints were quite creaky and crackly especially in the morning. In my book, this product is great! Feels like it would go well in a stack. Been off for a week and still feel great minus the get-stuff-done attitude. I don't know how Wes took 6 caps/day. I would be the Incredible Hulk! Will give it a go again in the near future.

I completely and totally concur on the neurostimulatory effects of this stuff. At four caps per day I'm almost buzzing. It almost feels like I did a bunch of stims. It's knocking on the door of anxiety if I'd take anymore. This is very powerful. I have more energy, motivation and I find that caffeine hits me even harder while on this stuff.

Scope75
01-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Damn I cant wait to start taking Ultra-Stano!!!!

Should be sick combined with TRT.

Freepressright
01-26-2015, 07:52 AM
Damn I cant wait to start taking Ultra-Stano!!!!

Should be sick combined with TRT.

I promise you won't be disappointed

Scope75
01-26-2015, 08:14 AM
I promise you won't be disappointed

Oh I know I won't be disapointed because I'm a big epiandro fan and I have more than a few bottles at my disposal.

I'll also be running a TD epiandro product in the near future too.

dacookiemonsta
01-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Few questions here... It's been a couple years since I've ran a stano product and back then I ran it with the understanding it was a 2 part conversion to test (I think) but people basically ran it for energy and to keep their libido up..

I also ran multiple androhard/andromass products back in the day before PP was raided.. Now since I've ran these compounds I've "went to the dark side" so haven't really paid much attention to stano products.. But I'm interested now reading this thread.

What is the difference in ultra stano and original stano? If I remember off the top of my head I'd take about 600-900mg a day of that for energy and libido.

This would work very well in conjunction with test? Again I'll admit my ignorance on this topic because part of the reason I became disinterested in stano was I didn't view it much more than a weak legal alternative to test for those who didn't want to go that route. Obviously I'm missing the boat so to speak.

It's tempting to try this with my next test run in a month or two.. Keep my test a bit lower and throw this in there. Yay or nay? I generally feel better running test at moderate levels.

Also I see some websites list stano (i guess epiandro?) in bulk powder (3g etc.). Is that "normal" stano or "ultra" stano? I assume normal if it takes these other oral ingredients to increase absorption?

Edit: I've spent 3 seconds looking this up after posting this question asking many hours. I guess it's the cyclodextrin that makes ultra different?

Scope75
01-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Yes the cyclodextrin is what makes Ultra Stano different and more effective at a lower dose.

The bulk Stano is just Stano so you'd have to dose it high.

SoCal-Nutrition
01-28-2015, 11:29 AM
I believe the cyclodextrin should help with absorption when taken orally...But, I don't think it's relevant if used transdermally..

WesleyInman
01-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Hey So_Cal or anyone else..

Anyone know if there are plans to re-release this?? Or is the issue still reliant on the fact that someone else holds the patent?

Scope75
01-28-2015, 01:03 PM
As far as I know it's gone for good or until someone else makes it if it's not patented.

I asked when I ordered bulk when AL blew out there stock.

Would like to see AL do a limited release and I'd be buying bulk again.

dacookiemonsta
01-28-2015, 03:27 PM
I believe the cyclodextrin should help with absorption when taken orally...But, I don't think it's relevant if used transdermally..

What's considered normal dosage for TD use hypothetically?

Ape McGrapes
01-28-2015, 03:43 PM
250-500mg

300mg is my guess. I'm going to run it at that, and if the transdermal Androstrone I ordered seems legit enough, I'll be running that at 100mg.

testosteronet
01-28-2015, 03:44 PM
What's considered normal dosage for TD use hypothetically?

I would say it depends on the carrier used, but ballpark I'd say 240-480mg per day.

dacookiemonsta
01-28-2015, 05:41 PM
I would say it depends on the carrier used, but ballpark I'd say 240-480mg per day.

Interesting. Hypothetically I would use something very very very similar to IL's salvo but not IL's salvo because iron legion no longer exists.

I've heard from a guy who knows a guy you can get 4g of test base in salvo (heard from another guy even more) but it doesn't seem like 2-3 g test 2-3g stano would be too outrageous.

SoCal-Nutrition
01-28-2015, 10:28 PM
but, it will be Iron Legion Salvo...:D

SoCal-Nutrition
01-29-2015, 07:58 PM
but, it will be Iron Legion Salvo...:D

speaking of...we just got a ton of it in stock

Hank!
02-11-2015, 11:33 AM
sorry if its been answered .
Is anyone going to be making 11-KT now that our favorite guys aren't?

Scope75
02-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Not that I'm aware of.

Maybe SoCal has the raw/powder to mix with salvo.

SoCal-Nutrition
02-11-2015, 11:54 AM
being that it's 11-KetoTestosterone, it's a risky compound...despite it's mild nature

Platinum Nutraceuticals is making an 11-oxo clone...closest you'll probably find.

Ape McGrapes
02-11-2015, 01:08 PM
sorry if its been answered .
Is anyone going to be making 11-KT now that our favorite guys aren't?
I bought 4 bottles I might need to get rid of if you want to PM me. Cash flow is tight right now, and I want some Epic Gainz and Andro-300.

Freepressright
02-11-2015, 01:13 PM
I bought 4 bottles I might need to get rid of if you want to PM me. Cash flow is tight right now, and I want some Epic Gainz and Andro-300.

Andro300!!! :D :D :D :D

Can't wait to try this stuff!

Ape McGrapes
02-11-2015, 01:27 PM
I had the chance to pick some up at $30 a bottle, but again funds were tight/tied up. I do however have 20g Epiandro and a few bottles of salvo. Gonna need Wes' help getting 5 grams in each bottle, but that'll give me 240mg a day for 12 weeks. A single bottle of Andro300 would give me 340mg a day.

I'm currently testing another Transdermal Epiandro from the shadiest company I've ever fucked wIth. 2 more days and I'm going to call that quits.
Would You Use These? (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/2570-would-you-use-these.html#post43843)

Freepressright
02-16-2015, 11:44 AM
I had said a few weeks back that Ultra Stano was powerful enough at four per day that I couldn't imagine going anymore because I was on the edge of anxiety. Last night I pulled the trigger on five of them, and like I thought, it was too much. I had fallen asleep after a big meal and awoke about 12:30 a.m., wide ass awake and I could not get my mind to shut off. I never have trouble sleeping, ever.

My mind raced, and I couldn't shut it off. I felt like it was time to get up and start a new day.

Today I woke up shaky and tweaky feeling. I checked my blood pressure and it was 140/90. Normally I run 120 to 130 over 70 to 80.

Definitely some powerful stuff!

D-575
02-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Somebody really needs to pick up on this formula from Antaeus and bring it back...if AL isn't going to.

I hate seeing really great products come and then suddenly just drop off. And this one is no exception. Everyone loves stano but it's need to dose high really makes it hard to run because it can get costly. TD epi was a great step in the right direction, but now even that has become scarce.

I'd like to see someone step up and bring Ultra Stano back; and I reckon I'm not the only one.

Ape McGrapes
02-16-2015, 06:50 PM
I now have 240mg ED worth of Epiandro in Salvo, and 3 bottles ultra stano. We're going to assume this is too much?

SoCal-Nutrition
02-25-2015, 04:38 PM
for the people who love ultra stano:
epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex coming (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/2609-epiandrosterone-cyclodextrin-complex-coming-soon.html#post44555)

testosteronet
03-04-2015, 11:37 AM
A random thought...

How in the world did I blow through 2 bottles of this stuff already? Ah well, bottle 3 starts Friday.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-25-2015, 01:33 AM
Presale on epiandro/cyclodextrin from Alpha Gainz has started:
Alpha-Stano (presale) (http://socal-nutrition.com/alpha-stano)

hossam
03-25-2015, 04:47 AM
tried Ultra-stano for a couple of days and i was about to loose
my job!
it made me so aggressive with everyone the same like if i am on a shit load of caffeine or Tren!
any one experienced that?

BBG
03-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Yeah go ahead and send me over the leftovers haha

nate3993
03-25-2015, 10:51 AM
Nope.

Freepressright
03-26-2015, 06:56 AM
tried Ultra-stano for a couple of days and i was about to loose
my job!
it made me so aggressive with everyone the same like if i am on a shit load of caffeine or Tren!
any one experienced that?

Yes. I upped my dose to five and my BP skyrocketed and I felt like I was on speed. Couldn't do it.

Scope75
03-26-2015, 07:28 AM
Shit sounds legit.
Can't wait to crack open a bottle.

Freepressright
03-26-2015, 07:31 AM
Shit sounds legit.
Can't wait to crack open a bottle.

But on the flip side, I switched over to EpiAndro RX by Iron Mag Labs because I had some credit with Wesley and exhausted my supply of Ultra, and I feel as though the pump intensity and vascularity on this stuff really shines over Ultra. Although, in fairness, Ultra cost me about $25 a bottle and the EpiAndro RX is in the $40 range for a bottle.

testosteronet
03-26-2015, 07:46 AM
But on the flip side, I switched over to EpiAndro RX by Iron Mag Labs because I had some credit with Wesley and exhausted my supply of Ultra, and I feel as though the pump intensity and vascularity on this stuff really shines over Ultra. Although, in fairness, Ultra cost me about $25 a bottle and the EpiAndro RX is in the $40 range for a bottle.

Thanks for this info. I'm on a break right now, however, I'd like to test this theory. How many caps of EpiAndro RX you running per day?

Scope75
03-26-2015, 07:52 AM

Strange.....
What was the dose in mg for both?

I have some PN Epiandro so I'll have to do a b2b run.
Even have some of that TD epiandro/Andro 300 so maybe a b2b2b run.

BBG
03-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Why didn't anyone buy the ultra stano formula? Seems like the best epiandro product ever produced...

GYMnTONIC.com
03-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Ultra Stano was legit..but honestly for myself and pretty much all my clients that have used both they swear by the IML and PN/mindcharm versions as well.

Speaking of.

Just added 40 more bottles of MindCharm EPI ANDRO HARD. Selling these individually. In 3 packs, 4 packs and have 2 - 10 packs again up for grabs.

Really not going to have this product again. It did so well and sold so quick and everyone loved it, so I have 40 as of today if anyone needs any. No pressure. I want them all for myself if I could LOL.

LINK TO STORE
"NEW- NITRO BOOSTERS" - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/new-nitro-boosters/)

10 pack link
Epi Andro Hard (10 pack- 2 available) PRE ORDER- March 10th- By MINDCHARM- #1 selling Epiandro product EVER! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/epi-andro-hard-10-pack-2-available-pre-order-march-10th-by-mindcharm-1-selling-epiandro-product-ever/)

Scope75
03-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Why didn't anyone buy the ultra stano formula? Seems like the best epiandro product ever produced...

Socal is selling something similar.

Freepressright
03-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Thanks for this info. I'm on a break right now, however, I'd like to test this theory. How many caps of EpiAndro RX you running per day?

Three caps.

Strange.....
What was the dose in mg for both?

I have some PN Epiandro so I'll have to do a b2b run.
Even have some of that TD epiandro/Andro 300 so maybe a b2b2b run.

I don't have the Ultra in front of me to read the label for the dose in mg, but the EpiAndro RX has only 50mg of epiandrosterone, but also contains two absorption enhancers. I think one is grapefruit and the other is piperine.

BBG
03-26-2015, 02:08 PM
The ultra stano was paired with cyclodextrins for absorption. I think that's what made it "ultra" haha

SoCal-Nutrition
03-26-2015, 05:17 PM
Ultra-Stano Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Epiandrosterone

(3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500 mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex)
150 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose.

it's 500mg/pill:150mg of it is stano.

BBG
03-26-2015, 07:06 PM
I'll need to grab a bottle since I missed out on the original. Any coupons for your store?

Duh it's in your signature. Haha