PDA

View Full Version : ~New Mind Enhancer coming FEB 2015 from MindCharm~ "BLue"

GYMnTONIC.com
01-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Newest product "BLUE". Designed to beat ANY Nootropic on the market via Synergy. 100% legal. ETA Feb 2015.

Tired, negative mood,lethargic, un-motivated, unhappy, inability to concentrate/focus, or be satisfied in anything that you accomplish?? Could be adrenal fatigue, situational, physical, or emotional...This product seeks to improve such issues..

This is a SUPER Nootropic. One of a kind, nothing on the market will touch this. Use this to improve mood, energy, fight lethargy, improve sexual abilities, improve orgasm, focus better, concentrate better, combat negative emotions. Put a positive spin back into your life.

One of a kind product. Ingredients in a Proprietary Blend (powder) not capsules for more instantaneous release and therefore quicker effects. Product is designed for ORAL consumption only.

Adrafanil: Noopept: Ephedra Nevandesis: Velvet Bean: 5-HTP: DMAE: PEA alkaloids: Choline: DM-235: Caffeine Anhydrious: 6 7 dihydroxybergamottin

**Do not use combined with ANY other medications, especially SSRI's, anti depressants, or other prescription drugs or alcohol. Product is not intended to cure, or treat any disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or have any other underlying issues, such as mental health issues, or psychiatric disorders**

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/BLUENootropicCENTER_zpsb18dc727.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/BLUENootropicCENTER_zpsb18dc727.jpg.html)

Bam24
01-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Looks great wait can't wait to try it! You know I'll get some:D. Man you'll be 3/3 after this one:).

Scope75
01-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Start the preorder early....
I'm sure this will be a hit.

UOJ works great in social settings so this should be something else.

4nface
01-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Sounds great, I'm in.

Cobalt
01-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Sounds great Wes, I'm in!

GYMnTONIC.com
01-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Thank you guys, its getting good feedback on just the premise of ingredients.

Would you guys prefer to see someone like Scope test this out first, or should I offer a pre-order now at a discounted rate.

I am just getting the price as low as I can, and the preorder will be at least $20 bucks cheaper then the product. I am thinking this might come in the $50 dollar range per container and am working on the servings per container aspect.

Let me know I appreciate your guys feedback.

As you guys know, alot of those ingredients are VERY pricy..even when bought in bulk. So I want to make a very good product at a reasonable but realistic price..

Thank you!!

Cobalt
01-05-2015, 10:38 AM
I'd prefer a pre-sale.

Simply because it won't work the same for everyone. That is the way it works for nootropic supplements. I'd like to pick some up for myself to see how I react personally.

Scope75
01-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Well I'd sure like to try it and would leave a review for all to know my results but I'm also game for a presale because im confident in the products GnT/Wes carries and formulates.

Bam24
01-05-2015, 04:31 PM
I'm in for a presale! I'm typically highly aware of what's going on with my body.. So I'm very interested in seeing what kind of results I get and how long said results stay in effect.

Mad Mardigan
01-05-2015, 07:51 PM
I'd check it out 4sure. Bring on the pre sale.

hossam
01-05-2015, 10:25 PM
we are all in!

ripped218
01-13-2015, 05:04 PM
I am in as well. Keep up the great work with these awesome products you keep coming out with

nate3993
01-13-2015, 07:59 PM
im in....work be having me hellla sluggish

Ape McGrapes
01-14-2015, 04:54 PM
I have cognitive issues that I am finally attempting to address, but I'd like to try some nootropics before I approach my epidemiologist about medications. This will be on my list.

If this ends up being popular enough, would we possibly see a stim free version as well?