PDA

View Full Version : HCG

somm
01-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Ok, so i'm trying to find cheap HCG in the states but its not happening, unless any of you guys know any quality places, but everything I've found in the US is very spendy. Overseas is cheap but i'm to paranoid to use an echeck. I know tallstraw used an echeck and said it went without a hitch, but I just hate giving out bank info to some east indian pakistani whoever that might empty my account. (no offense to anyone here who may be east indian or pakistani) Do you guys think this stuff will work?? Pet Supplies: Pet Meds: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Livestock & Vet Supplies pet supplies plus | KV Supply (http://www.kvsupply.com/pg-600-5-dose-vial)
I'm kinda joking but half serious about it. Maybe it will be work, or will my research monkey grow horse boobs???

weekend
01-14-2015, 01:42 AM
That's the most expensive hcg I've ever seen. I'd just go with reliable and transfer all your money to your savings for a while.

KAB111
01-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Ive placed 2 orders so far with Reliable, using the echeck, no issues at all, actually had great customer service. 1st order something was wrong witht he echeck server so they advised I can wait for echeck or go visa, sent me a link for the Visa, processed through Visa and the echeck still processed. I ddint even have to call. When they got both payments the same day, they refunded my Visa the same day. I trust them and will continue to use them.

Their Corion is legit, well priced and you get it fairly quick too. Also purchased Prami, Caber and the Prami is legit as well. Havent tried the Caber yet.

Still wish Evo was around, that was the best prce, product service yet for me.

somm
01-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Ive placed 2 orders so far with Reliable, using the echeck, no issues at all, actually had great customer service. 1st order something was wrong witht he echeck server so they advised I can wait for echeck or go visa, sent me a link for the Visa, processed through Visa and the echeck still processed. I ddint even have to call. When they got both payments the same day, they refunded my Visa the same day. I trust them and will continue to use them.

Their Corion is legit, well priced and you get it fairly quick too. Also purchased Prami, Caber and the Prami is legit as well. Havent tried the Caber yet.

Still wish Evo was around, that was the best prce, product service yet for me.

That's the most expensive hcg I've ever seen. I'd just go with reliable and transfer all your money to your savings for a while.

Ok, this gives me a little more assurance that I won't get taken to the cleaners. I just started a 1-T cycle a few days ago and need some HCG. I thought it would be easy/quick/cheap to pick up HCG in the states and didn't think anything about it but now that it will be a few weeks until I get the HCG from over seas, I will probably call it quits on the 1-T untill my HCG comes in.

ExtraZeus
01-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Just FYI, last week I got a call from someone claiming to be with Reliable wanting me to buy, said they were having a big sale, up to 70% off yada yada yada.... He knew what I had bought in the past and how much I received but was absolutely clueless as to what it cost. He quoted me 300 for about 100 dollars worth of product. I laughed out loud and he immediately dropped the price to 200. I hung up and checked out their website. They had an advisory up about fraudulent e-mails and phone calls. Sounds like it's still safe to order from the site and the phone numbers listed.

X2 on Evo, they were awesome.

tallstraw
01-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Yall can thank the fruitless Hcg diet, for HCg being so scarce, hard to come by and pricey in the US.