PDA

View Full Version : ~Blue- Mind Enhancer -Pre-Order: E/T/A= 1 week- Jan 23rd~

GYMnTONIC.com
01-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Newest product "BLUE".

20 servings per container

20 units were available to start. 10 of those are gone already. If you want to try this, please order now. This should ship by next friday but possibly earlier. I cannot hold these, this is the first batch and honestly I will be taking a loss on this batch to get it advertised and much needed reviews. Check the ingredients, I have added Higenamine as well...It is jam packed with good stuff..No one can disagree to that.

All ingredients have been lab tested for authenticity.

LINK TO PREORDER
BLUE by MindCharm (pre-sale) SUPER Mood Enhancer/Cognitive/focus agent - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/blue-by-mindcharm-pre-sale-super-mood-enhancer-cognitive-focus-agent/)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Pre-Sale order= $39.99. Use SWOLE on top of that as well. New ingredient added. HIGENAMINE.

Approx 22.0 grams per container of active ingredient not including Flavoring.
20 servings at approx 1,100grams proprietary blend per serving (very possible most users will only need 1/2 or 3/4 of a serving)

Fruit Punch Flavor

This is a SUPER Nootropic. One of a kind, nothing on the market will touch this. Use this to improve mood, energy, fight lethargy, improve sexual abilities, improve orgasm, focus better, concentrate better, combat negative emotions. Put a positive spin back into your life.

One of a kind product. Ingredients in a Proprietary Blend (powder) not capsules for more instantaneous release and therefore quicker effects. Product is designed for ORAL consumption only.

Adrafanil: Noopept: Ephedra Nevandesis: Velvet Bean: 5-HTP: DMAE: PEA alkaloids: Choline: DM-235: Higenamine: Caffeine Anhydrious: 6 7 dihydroxybergamottin

**Do not use combined with ANY other medications, especially SSRI's, anti depressants, or other prescription drugs or alcohol. Product is not intended to cure, or treat any disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or have any other underlying issues, such as mental health issues, or psychiatric disorders**

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/BLUENootropicCENTER_zpsb18dc727.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/BLUENootropicCENTER_zpsb18dc727.jpg.html)

Scope75
01-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Ordered......

Looking forward to trying this out.

ripped218
01-15-2015, 03:45 PM
Fuck Im so broke right now too I guess I will have to pay full price

Cobalt
01-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Placed an order too, can't wait.

somm
01-16-2015, 12:30 AM
Just put in an order for Blue and Ultimate Punched Out!!!

Bam24
01-16-2015, 11:00 AM
Ordered same as u somm!! Can't wait.

GYMnTONIC.com
01-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Thank you guys so much for giving this a go. It should be ready prior to next Friday.

Got all the orders, and processing as fast as I can. Alot of USPS delays on raws, and bottles, etc, if anyone has an order awaiting, I will them out ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks everyone.

I wanna say there are 2 left to this first batch, maybe 1. They sold exceptionally quick. Good news. Ty everyone for the continued support and I think this product is going to make some people very very happy!!!

Please start with half a scoop and go from there, this is a very strong product!

Cobalt
01-17-2015, 12:47 AM
It should be ready prior to next Friday.

Today is prior to next Friday, I want it NOW!

GYMnTONIC.com
01-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Sorry guys, it looks def. like it's gonna be Friday for sure.

Sorry for the delays. It was almost ready to roll today, it will be on time, just not early.

Can't wait to hear the reviews..think you guys will really like it!

VayneZ
01-22-2015, 12:52 AM
Wes Imma get this soon!!!!